India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Today only Army put an emergent order of 30000 sets of cold clothing of OF kanpur..

Why do you want to discuss the holding state and reserves being held? And why do you want to discuss the authorizations on a public forum? You think you are being funny?

What equipment is used in High altitude over there? And where is it manufactured?

And how much time will OF Kanpur take to deliver Coat Parka?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
India has been demanding status quo and never talked about escalation. The ball was always in the China’s court because they were the aggressors. If Chinese are de-escalating and retreating then how on earth it vindicate Congress-I pimps who said they came in for settling the borders?

@Bhadra

Proxy1234

Country flag
Scuttlebutt - he was not informed. This is pure rumor now. Can not attest to the veracity of this as a fact. But there are enough indicators that warning was received of PLA moves but kept under wraps.

If not so, how does it explain build up of PLA positions, fortified ones, overlooking ITBP camp at Pangong Tso when their charge and AOR was to ensure patrols moving beyond the camp to ensure the same does not happen?
Curiously, you brush aside the strong 'rumours' of high Chinese casualties and stick to your hilarious assertion of only 4 dead, but here you are presenting the rumours, why? Do you become "rumour -in-Chief" when it supports Chinese stance and become "Veracity-verifier" when it supports Indian stance?

WARREN SS

Country flag
Yes We Might Looking Meek here And Are Establishment Both Civilian + military for some

May be Because Some one Seriously Fucked Up our Defense Acquisitions For a Decade

Countless Strategic Military Deals That Were essential for National security

1. MMRCA
  2. Artillery upgrade
  3. Modernization of Com-man infantry troops
  4. Privatization Of Military infrastructure
  5. Support Local Indigenous Infrastructure
I Mean We Made Country With 270 billion $ With 15 trillion $ GDP Tactical retreat From there claimed positions And Made there Massive State Media Machine Juvenile's globally

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
Yes We Might Looking Meek here And Are Establishment Both Civilian military

May be Because Some one Seriously Fucked Up our Defense Acquisitions For a Decade

1. MMRCA
  2. Artillery upgrade
Chinese are not fools,whatever we have positioned facing PLA they know will cause unprecedented bloodbath and body bags they won’t be able to count.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Curiously, you brush aside the strong 'rumours' of high Chinese casualties and stick to your hilarious assertion of only 4 dead, but here you are presenting the rumours, why? Do you become "rumour -in-Chief" when it supports Chinese stance and become "Veracity-verifier" when it supports Indian stance?

Can you cite me where I have said 4 dead.

Have been told have claimed 4 :)

PS: I am not that jackass Shuklaji ;)

I gave a figure of 10 + 20 of dead ... in phased manners and stick to overall casualties i.e number of dead and wounded being higher on our sides. This was my statement in immediate aftermath.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
well his latest estimates are matching what is already told to public.

Sehwag213

Country flag
Can you cite me where I have said 4 dead.

Have been told have claimed 4 :)

PS: I am not that jackass Shuklaji ;)

I gave a figure of 10 + 20 of dead ... in phased manners and stick to overall casualties i.e number of dead and wounded being higher on our sides. This was my statement in immediate aftermath.
Who according to you won this round? Or was it a draw ?
Did we have intelligence of China intruding in such a large numbers or were we caught napping again?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yes We Might Looking Meek here And Are Establishment Both Civilian + military for some

1. MMRCA
  2. Artillery upgrade
I Mean We Made Country With 270 billion $ With 15 trillion $ GDP Tactical retreat From there claimed positions And Made there Massive State Media Machine Juvenile's globally
Not over yet, we don't know which group will prevail within CCP by Oct-Sep this year.

hit&run

Mod
Someone put all his credibility on de-escalation after losing it on casualties.

De-escalation being the safest bet because this is what two nuclear powers would desire at the end of the day but the narrative built around it showing India first as the aggressor, then incompetent, then a loser and now desperate for compromise is worst kind of treachery that shames every known traitor.

Last edited:

Proxy1234

Country flag
Sir.

I shall quote him, Gen VK Singh, verbatim from the clip "Madamji kisi ne present nahi kiya. Jitne unke ghayal hue, jis din woh apna figure batayenge wo dekhiyega. 43 ki ek count di gayi hai jo ki aadhikarik taur par di gayi hai. Woh woh hai jo hamare logon ne dekhe jo ki gire aur jo ki wahan par padey unko dikhai di. Uske alawa kitne aur uske andar ghayal hue honge, kisi ko pata nahin."

Now, as you may be aware, the impact of traumatic wounds in High Altitude and Cold Climactic condition is - massive loss of blood results in early death due to hypotension and also concomitant hypothermia. But can you diagnose death from afar? That shall be very interesting.

So how do you corroborate deaths in such a weird scenario?

You watch signs like the prioritization of evacuation of the bodies off the field. Those who were urgently lifted off the field and taken away are those that we prioritize as per triage as Category 1 i.e. those 'who require immediate resuscitation and surgery in order to save their lives'.

The dead, are the last to leave the field. We declare them Category 4 (wont use exact military terms for obvious reasons)

So, you take that debrief, of observation, plus the debrief of actual confirmed kill and try and reach a figure.

It, my estimated figure, is still a rough estimate.
I meant this post where you doubled down on your earlier posts of very few Chinese casualties in comparison to Indianones, which if all "rumours" are to be believed is wrong. But you don't put such rumours in your post, yet put out a rumour above which was curiously supportive of Chinese stance

dumdumdum

Country flag
Given the loud consensus here that we have lost ..we have miscalculated ...we were misinformed...

Why are Chinese withdrawing? Even 1-2 Kilometers why would they? This is a loss of face for China infront of all the other dozen and half countries it is trying to bully.

Why would they agree to withdraw with mumbling fumbling weak in the knees GOI with no political will?

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Well Don't Want Discuss Politics Here But Analysis
But You Overestimating CCP They are jokers

All there Juvenile Propagandist Acts Of there State controlled Media & Foreign Ministry & PLAGF Military Exercise For Camera Really Considered Me to think are they really Strong as they claim :dude:

I Mean If They Planned Like u mentioned What Did they Actually achieved In this Short Scale build up

Military casualties And Tactical Retreat from there Claimed Position

Question Lies What Did Chinese Achieved From this Build Up It Will Hit Them hard In Post Covid-19 World Economically ??
I absolutely second this.

No need to find tzuiyapa in every impulsive move of CCP. They have made whole world hostile towards them. It's like someone having death wish.

It's a plan snowballing into more wrongs. The same CCP who led whole world into Coronavirus is believed to be thinking of thousand moves ahead.

It's game of thrones going on in Beijing.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Did we have intelligence of China intruding in such a large numbers or were we caught napping again?
If u Ask Me If I had Indian Military With 270 billion $ budget And 15 Trillion $ GDP And Local manufacturing Infrastructure

I Will be Sitting In Muzzafarabad Sipping Evening Tea :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:or GHQ Pindi :megusta: :megusta: :megusta:

hit&run

Mod
Are you that thick to understand simple fact that aggressors are always in advantage and modern age military including armoured movement is faster and overwhelming than the defending grid a nation can stationed at its borders.

Just try to search when Americans with so many assets and satellites in place found Russian invasion of Crimea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads

Articles