India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Well, from day 1 have been saying that they have come to negotiate and settle their border. And they came prepared to fight.

Recall my cautioning the fanboys here who were like 'single child', 'not fought a war' etc etc.
Well Pretty Shitty Move In long term for CCP Any Serious Analyst will Point that

More Time it More It Will be Strategically Hurt CCP in Long Term in Future

They Crossed The Escalations Ladder And Memorandum of under standing

They Are Now Priority "Number 1" For Indian Defense Apparatus Finally We are moving From Pakistan

Its Looks Tactical Defeat For CCP if you Asked Me if Conflict Shifts To Next few years

mokoman

Country flag
i doubt this conspiracy theory that Amir shah statement spooked chinese to do this .. If that is true they r quiet insecure and dont have ny idea how democracy works ..
I doubt it too . Everyone knows what he said was plain drama for domestic audience.

:hmm: The real trigger has to be our infrastructure building . There are several projects comming up .
They maybe trying to gobble up what ever they can before we have parity on infrastructure front .

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
SARCASM ON:

Ask @hit&run ... as per him, my pay grade is too low to know this and he has enough contacts within GoI to know what precisely is happening.

Just head a few scores of pages back, comments indirectly on my tweet posted here over de-escalation and preparation for de-induction.

I have no clue sir.

SARCASM OFF

Have answered earlier. Status quo. Not status quo ante.

And, let me be filmy and as usual indirect.

"You can not handle the truth"

Chanakya (self appointed/proclaimed) thought themselves too smart. Sat on info of mobilization. Got caught with pants down.

Now what one calls - CYA aka Cover Your Ass, going on.

I have oft tweeted, why Home Minister is quiet now :)

Now tough boy act of showing one of the so called 'brains' and 'grand strategists' wanting to hit China hard by spreading it around in the echelons and corridors of power. :D
So that was conspiracy galore or simply lunger gup...

Country flag
Chinese will claim Moon and Mars in the future.

I think changing legal status of J&K will have less impact on China, since China is a bully and a bully-aggressor likes to use force and doesn't care about the law. Chinese have never respected laws of other countries and the international law, they doesn't even comply with the judgments of International Court. Chinese are more disturbed due to infrastructure development done by Modi govt in the bordering areas. Since even before castration of Art. 370 we were there at Galwan and other LAC positions. But now due to infrastructure development we can give a tough fight to them.

ISRO should secretly control the DRDO and branches.

Never trust China. It's the best time to fortify our defense and offense capabilities.

This time they only got international shame and no profit. They will come back with better strategy within 2 or 3 months it seems..
agree with you we should not be deluded that this is over in anyway.

Piyadassi

Country flag
I am not exactly getting your point.
a) Do you doubt the number of Chinese soldiers killed?
b) Why do you want military action when status quo is restored?
Situation was different post 27th Feb. It's not the case now. Modi's got no substance in hand to manipulate the voter and boast off this time. Unless CCP accept number of casualties, all the SAT images, maps, disengagements would be futile.

Doval should've demanded the same in his video call last night. Don't know whether he did or not.

Sehwag213

Country flag
I doubt it too . Everyone knows what he said was plain drama for domestic audience.

:hmm: The real trigger has to be our infrastructure building . There are several projects comming up .
They maybe trying to gobble up what ever they can before we have parity on infrastructure front .
Real trigger imo
a) Article 370 done
b) Ram mandir done
c) CAA done and NRC in pipeline
d) Pakistan and opposition party weakened
So China is worried that logically next step is Aksai Chin and PoK.
They pre-empted the action

TheMayank

Country flag
Then why exactly did PM visit Ladakh?
It was a great move to motivate our forces and let China know that we won't back off.

War was never going to happen. They were deescalating since it happened. You should have not trusted a political leader and OSINTs for every incidents.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Well Pretty Shitty Move In long term for CCP Any Serious Analyst will Point that

More Time it More It Will be Strategically Hurt CCP in Long Term in Future

They Crossed The Escalations Ladder And Memorandum of under standing

They Are Now Priority "Number 1" For Indian Defense Apparatus Finally We are moving From Pakistan

Its Looks Tactical Defeat For CCP if you Asked Me if Conflict Shifts To Next few years

Please.

They deal in transient settlements. You think they have not already factored in next 20 years?

Why do you see the opposition's pressure of war in public domain?

One way to hurt BJP was to hit their base of 'strong on nationalism and national security'. That is being done by both Pakistan and India. And clobbering Pakistan is of no use.

The only thing that can be done is to take GB ... but no country will accept your changing status quo through war. We tried it in 2015, we did not get the US to back us then. Spent 6 month eating sand.

Sehwag213

Country flag
Situation was different post 27th Feb. It's not the case now. Modi's got no substance in hand to manipulate the voter and boast off this time. Unless CCP accept number of casualties, all the SAT images, maps, disengagements would be futile.

Doval should've demanded the same in his video call last night. Don't know whether he did or not.
Let's agree to disagree. This time narrative is in our favour. Read local newspapers.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Well, from day 1 have been saying that they have come to negotiate and settle their border. And they came prepared to fight.

Recall my cautioning the fanboys here who were like 'single child', 'not fought a war' etc etc.
Oh ! they forgot to settle in in 1962 ? Did not settle it even in 1996. Now suddenly they are in need to settle it before it is to late for them.. Now they have settled it by withdrawing...

Yesterday only you were asking very elaborately what does deescalation means.. by now you must have understood all technical terms..

Sehwag213

Country flag
Please.

They deal in transient settlements. You think they have not already factored in next 20 years?

Why do you see the opposition's pressure of war in public domain?

One way to hurt BJP was to hit their base of 'strong on nationalism and national security'. That is being done by both Pakistan and India. And clobbering Pakistan is of no use.

The only thing that can be done is to take GB ... but no country will accept your changing status quo through war. We tried it in 2015, we did not get the US to back us then. Spent 6 month eating sand.
What did we try in 2015 ? I have no idea. Please inform 😐

Country flag

Why Pakistan is keeping mum about India-China LAC conflict
General Bajwa is being careful not to aggravate LoC. If Bajwa didn’t escalate after India’s revocation of Article 370, he won’t do so now.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
So that was conspiracy galore or simply lunger gup...
I have good lunger to gupshup at then, perhaps? 😇

My post of PDF. Pay attention to date and specifics.

1.JPG

PS: For those wondering on our holding of armed drones. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles