India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
SARCASM ON:

Ask @hit&run ... as per him, my pay grade is too low to know this and he has enough contacts within GoI to know what precisely is happening.

Just head a few scores of pages back, comments indirectly on my tweet posted here over de-escalation and preparation for de-induction.

I have no clue sir.

SARCASM OFF

Have answered earlier. Status quo. Not status quo ante.

And, let me be filmy and as usual indirect.

"You can not handle the truth"

Chanakya (self appointed/proclaimed) thought themselves too smart. Sat on info of mobilization. Got caught with pants down.

Now what one calls - CYA aka Cover Your Ass, going on.

I have oft tweeted, why Home Minister is quiet now :)
Well, that means Chinese got their pound of flesh then.

mokoman

Country flag
SARCASM ON:

Ask @hit&run ... as per him, my pay grade is too low to know this and he has enough contacts within GoI to know what precisely is happening.

Just head a few scores of pages back, comments indirectly on my tweet posted here over de-escalation and preparation for de-induction.

I have no clue sir.

SARCASM OFF

Have answered earlier. Status quo. Not status quo ante.

And, let me be filmy and as usual indirect.

"You can not handle the truth"

Chanakya (self appointed/proclaimed) thought themselves too smart. Sat on info of mobilization. Got caught with pants down.

Now what one calls - CYA aka Cover Your Ass, going on.

I have oft tweeted, why Home Minister is quiet now :)

Now tough boy act of showing one of the so called 'brains' and 'grand strategists' wanting to hit China hard by spreading it around in the echelons and corridors of power. :D
:dude: i am guessing Amit Shah wont be giving up his life for Aksai Chin .

That is indeed good news.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
indian army placed BMP imitating PLA in galwan .. zee news

That damn thing can blow the hell off any PLA boats in Pangong Tso too. But then there is one Professional over here who can't fathom that out too.:rofl:

A bloody ICV which can engage a low flying, highly maneuverable airborne helicopter, will not be able to engage a relatively less maneuverable and slow moving boat on a lake in line of sight fire?

Then what the hell are we doing using CRN91 on our LSTs!!!!

I

TheMayank

Country flag
Around 30,000 troops of Indian Army are in an eyeball-to-eyeball confrontation with Chinese troops along Line of Actual Control (LoC) in Ladakh, following additional deployment of three brigades since the violent face-off last month.

Sehwag213

Country flag
Well, from day 1 have been saying that they have come to negotiate and settle their border. And they came prepared to fight.

Recall my cautioning the fanboys here who were like 'single child', 'not fought a war' etc etc.
Then why exactly did PM visit Ladakh?

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
And who is going to melt inside that hole ?? What happens when the tremendous air pressure building around sucks out that man reducing him to dust.. ??

Are you really that ignorant? Or simply baiting?

Anyways, assuming you to be an ignorant soul (deliberately or genuinely, no differentiation by me now).

Minimum i.e. >= 392 meters AGL (i.e. Above Ground Level) is approximate height for Zero radioactive fallout (fallout is made up of sand, soil and all debris that get 'sucked up' in explosion as hot air expands) and maximizing the effect of the weapon in terms of Blast effect, Fireball effect and radiation effects in terms of distance covered from ground zero., for a nominal bomb. For info: Nominal Bomb is a 20 Kt Nuclear device and is called as such as the data for same from use in Japan is available. Hence, the reference bomb.

So my dear sir, what fallout when targeting philosophy is aimed at air bursts to maximize damage and not for surface blast that shall result in what you have suggested, provided the bomb is not exactly overhead on the poor soul? If there is no fallout, so where is the sucking out?

Piyadassi

Country flag
The Chinese are doing something very clever in order to take over more Indian territory even with fewer troops. They mass troops many kms deep in Indian territory at one location. The Indian Army reacts by putting soldiers near the Chinese position. Meanwhile the Chinese construct permanent reinforced bunkers with artillery behind their position. Once the position behind them (but still several kms deep into Indian territory) is well-reinforced, they retreat a few kms, then mass troops somewhere else on the border and repeat the process. This way they construct permanent strongholds several kms deep into Indian territory and gain hardened positions in strategically advantageous land, all without losing one soldier. And all thanks to India's unwillingness to fire the first shot even as the enemy takes over Indian territory.
The situation will worsen with each passing day.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Then why exactly did PM visit Ladakh?

Scuttlebutt - he was not informed. This is pure rumor now. Can not attest to the veracity of this as a fact. But there are enough indicators that warning was received of PLA moves but kept under wraps.

If not so, how does it explain build up of PLA positions, fortified ones, overlooking ITBP camp at Pangong Tso when their charge and AOR was to ensure patrols moving beyond the camp to ensure the same does not happen?

Piyadassi

Country flag
But his voters already believe that atleast 40 Chinese soldiers have been killed.
That's not the ground reality of the voters. Just a narrative running on twitter. After his speech people were expecting action. Which in any case is going to happen in coming time. Issue will remain unresolved unless CCP admits the number of casualties.

Sehwag213

Country flag
That's not the ground reality of the voters. Just a narrative running on twitter. After his speech people were expecting action. Which in any case is going to happen in coming time. Issue will remain unresolved unless CCP admits the number of casualties.
But what is the need for action if China restore status quo ?
People want status quo everywhere.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Around 30,000 troops of Indian Army are in an eyeball-to-eyeball confrontation with Chinese troops along Line of Actual Control (LoC) in Ladakh, following additional deployment of three brigades since the violent face-off last month.

Eh, that was 03 divisions last I heard on news :D

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
PLA withdrew on July 15 in 1962 and then indulged in treachery with a winter war in Oct Nov 1962.

In June 1st week too, the PLA agreed to withdraw yet it attacked our soldiers on June 15.

It is withdrawing from #GalwanValley on 6th July after getting a bloody nose on 15th June.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
PLA withdrew on July 15 in 1962 and then indulged in treachery with a winter war in Oct Nov 1962.

In June 1st week too, the PLA agreed to withdraw yet it attacked our soldiers on June 15.

It is withdrawing from #GalwanValley on 6th July after getting a bloody nose on 15th June.

Yes sir. And that is why posted massive movement yesterday. Cleared it.

doreamon

Country flag
:dude: i am guessing Amit Shah wont be giving up his life for Aksai Chin .

That is indeed good news.
i doubt this conspiracy theory that Amir shah statement spooked chinese to do this .. If that is true they r quiet insecure and dont have ny idea how democracy works ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles