India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proxy1234

Country flag
This is what makes Trump a dangerous man for China to cross. Trump is someone who will eat the puxxy with both hands, and still screw China, because he doesn't care about public scandals (case in point: Stormy Daniels).

If Iran goes nuclear thanks to China, the US will throw its entire weight behind India re-taking PoK, because it would become not just US strategic interest, but also a matter of survival for Israel that China be severed from Pakistan.
I think it is quite the opposite...
The West never supports India wrt Pakistan because the day Pakistan falls, China and the West will need some other neighbour to balance India. The most qualified candidate will then be Iran, but arming Iran will go against Israel, so a big NO for USA. Hence, USA is hellbent on protecting Pakistan. All the West narrative is focused on making India relent on Jammu and Kashmir, so that China (and USA) contain India and Israel is secured as Iran will not have to be armed then.
But, China has no such qualms on arming Iran. With increasingly powerful China and India standing rock solid on Jammu and Kashmir, China will arm Iran as it sees Pakistan as a lost cause. The region will get murkier as USA will be forced to think out of the box as it will have 2 objectives: Protect Israel and Contain India....

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
This is what makes Trump a dangerous man for China to cross. Trump is someone who will eat the puxxy with both hands, and still screw China, because he doesn't care about public scandals (case in point: Stormy Daniels).

If Iran goes nuclear thanks to China, the US will throw its entire weight behind India re-taking PoK, because it would become not just US strategic interest, but also a matter of survival for Israel that China be severed from Pakistan.
Chabahar port is practically right next to Gwadar . If they take Chabahar , is Gwadar port necessary then ?

Gwadar port is still not a chinese naval base , I doubt the Pakis will go all in with China . They wont cross that line and anger USA , they will stay right in the middle leeching as much funds/aid/weaponry as possible from both sides.

Maybe they will give land access to Chabahar port , possibly a Iran-Pakistan-China pipeline will come up .

Belagutti

Country flag
Found this Top 5 Economy producing region's.
I am not trying to demoralize, but If our currency had not devalued, then we would have an larger economy
Jiangsu
China
Asia
1,400​

If currency had not devalued many times

Currently we have a economy of 2.5 Crore Crore's.
Chinese have an economy of 91 billion renminbi.
Chinese economy at 6.5 renminbi exchange rate 14 trillion dollar's.

cereal killer

Country flag
I think it is quite the opposite...
The West never supports India wrt Pakistan because the day Pakistan falls, China and the West will need some other neighbour to balance India. The most qualified candidate will then be Iran, but arming Iran will go against Israel, so a big NO for USA. Hence, USA is hellbent on protecting Pakistan. All the West narrative is focused on making India relent on Jammu and Kashmir, so that China (and USA) contain India and Israel is secured as Iran will not have to be armed then.
But, China has no such qualms on arming Iran. With increasingly powerful China and India standing rock solid on Jammu and Kashmir, China will arm Iran as it sees Pakistan as a lost cause. The region will get murkier as USA will be forced to think out of the box as it will have 2 objectives: Protect Israel and Contain India....
Abso fuc*in lutely:hail: sole reason why US can't afford to leave Pakistan. China is immediate threat but India is the future. India knows it & that's why we've been playing them all these years.

Proxy1234

Country flag
Abso fuc*in lutely:hail: sole reason why US can't afford to leave Pakistan. China is immediate threat but India is the future. India knows it & that's why we've been playing them all these years.
OoE of wab is always pushing the narrative of how India is wasting its resources on some "rocks". How, India should make "peace" with Pakistan. Just a few days ago said, "fake a Martian invasion". Lol! Why didn't USA fake such a thing and made peace with USSR/Russia?Vietnam?

Rajpal s

Country flag
But there is a perfect line for the current situation of USA in the song " tumne mujhe dekha" filmed at Shammi kappor and sang by m.ruffy the line is :

Lekar ye hasin jalwe tum bhi na kahan pahunche
Aakhir ko mere dil tak kadmo k nishan pahunche.khatam si ho gyi manzilein sab yahan

Now USA can't do much without India as far as China is concerned.

Proxy1234

Country flag
There is a high chance of Mullahs in Iran being toppled and Persia coming into being instead of Iran with USA's support. vsdoc's wishes might be fulfilled within his lifetime. haha. Return of old times, I guess. World will change a lot, lol
And no question where vsdoc's loyalty will then lie :devil:
So keeping "Greater Good" in mind, vsdoc should support Modi and not see whom his local MLA supports, hahahaha

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Now USA can't do much without India as far as China is concerned.
Disagree.

first thing first, USA is not a monolith.

there are various interest groups forwarding various interests, pro-India group is very small and not very well funded.

Whatever “positive” things we are hearing about India right now from USA, will vanish if trump looses.

As I keep saying two of major lobbies in US, liberals & evangelicals, both of them hate India. pro-China & anti-India Lobby is still powerful in washington.

US’s China strategy can restrict itself to south east Asia as well.

cereal killer

Country flag
OoE of wab is always pushing the narrative of how India is wasting its resources on some "rocks". How, India should make "peace" with Pakistan. Just a few days ago said, "fake a Martian invasion". Lol! Why didn't USA fake such a thing and made peace with USSR/Russia?Vietnam?
We gotta give credit to porkies as well. They played Uncle Sam for too long as they always knew its real intentions & they are doing the same to China. Maybe China has slowly realised the Potential they were looking for in Pakistan is actually in Iran which is hell bent to go against US. A very interesting game is going on in Asia.

Proxy1234

Country flag
We gotta give credit to porkies as well. They played Uncle Sam for too long as they always knew its real intentions & they are doing the same to China. Maybe China has slowly realised the Potential they were looking for in Pakistan is actually in Iran which is hell bent to go against US. A very interesting game is going on in Asia.
Pakistanis are just pawns, running to whomever will support them in taking out India, destroying themselves in the process. Pakistan was created by the British and still enjoy much role in Pakistan. Everyone knows Pakistan survives due to its strategic location, its not a secret. But as India grows, it will take more spcae and the next strategic location will be Iran...
That is the reason why many blame India slow-pedalling Chabahar. And it will lose significance for India the day PoJ&K comes to India...
Just my 2 cents...

Chanakya 002

Country flag
first thing first, lets clear certain misconception. Indian armed forces are very tough customer and hard to please. the Job of the Indian Armed forces is to secure our water, land and Air. for that Indian army will procure the highest quality armaments for its needs regardless of where it is going to come from.

i keep hearing the arguments that India army is not giving orders to local companies.. blah blah..blah blah...

Look... It's not Indian army's responsibilities to supports yesterday's startup companies but rather procure best weapons for it's needs in order to secure our country. at the same time, all the local companies needs to compete globally by proving highest quality weapons. they should not make Indian armed forces as their only targeted customer.

if you don't have a product that you can compete globally with, then you may not get orders from Indian armed forces. Period. if you have a yesterday's startup, then please don't expect Indian army to shower you with orders unless you have globally competitive product.

at the same time, in my opinion, Indian armed forces do support local industries as much as possible. pinaaka, missiles like agni, prahaar etc, dhruvs, dhanush, satellites, radars, etc are some of the finest examples... we can discuss more about this later.

now coming back to your post.

if i have an appetite for 1 briyani then i will order one biryani only. may be i will order an desert too if forced. likewise IA thought it had appetite for 100 k9's so it ordered 100 k9's with options to buy 50 more if required. (the word here is options to buy, not obligation to buy). by the way, IA cannot keep on ordering guns when there is no need.

now L&T needs to compete globally, find different buyers for their guns since it has now setup factory and all. again, don't just sit on laurels and expect Indian army to shower with order every single day. it's not going to happen. L&T knows this too..

you also mentioned that Saudis are interested in kalyani group howitzers? guess what? so is Indian army. Matter of fact, Indian army went one step ahead and started trails at jabalur. has Saudis started user trails? - if yes, then its good for both of us. kalyani guns came into existence just 2-3 years go and Indian army is not going to place order without risk analysis, cost evolution and user trails.

one thing that i am proud of kalyani group is unlike other crybaby private local industries, the kalyani group is trying to compete globally and already trying to make a sale with saudis and some other countries.. kuddos to baba kalyani.. hats off!!!

i listed out some of the ongoing procurement like ships and subs to help you understand that Indian armed forces are actively working on acquiring new ships and stuffs. it seems like you are not interested in facts.

i said, 3 ships from Visakhapatnam class were laid down with names.. an indication that some work is being done in getting new ships. you were talking about INS Visakhapatnam ship itself which started construction around 2013.

same goes for nilgiri class ships

also, if you read my post, i never claimed that BJP order or laid down arihaants. i merely alluded the possibility that this subs are best kept secrets and we probably will never know. instead of reading what i have written.. you decided to bring BJP and UPA into this spit feast.

i would also advise your so called friend to develop a product that can complete globally rather then waiting for orders from Indian armed forces.

I am also not fan off delays like tejas for ex; i agree on that area.

aatmanirubhar concept is not limited to defense sector only. its a wonderful concept which will evolve slowly and progressively. our country is headed in that direction. this will take time to mature.. its not easy like i ate biryani tonight and tomorrow morning i am going to poop it out.
My friend have just started a new startup of parchoon Ki dookaan, no sale yet, Modi and BJP is responsible for that.🤣

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
You think Chinese won't use suicide drones, though not as advanced as Israels' but still a workable jugaad. They manufacture drones in lakhs. You may find unorthodox weapons in Chinese arsenal. Hell, they may start invasion with thousands of bomb strapped drones targeting our defenses.

In reality both may not work due to high altitude.
Not only that. Each drone requires a controller to operate it. So, even a thousand drones would need a thousand operators!! What a waste of manpower seeing that not more than 10% drones would hit target!

Country flag

House to Vote on Booting Chinese Stocks From U.S. Over Audit Rules
Alibaba and other companies could be forced to remove shares from trading in U.S

Dog eating commies getting kicked out of US markets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles