Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Shut up you kalu pajeet and see the massive undokyumented cunzumpshun and ekanamy!!!

As you can see the posh downtowns of our megacities brimming with shopping malls and high end offices along the streets, pajeets can simply never!
Here's the proof!
1716263951501.png

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Here's the proof!
View attachment 254068
Yo Man, bus $20 billion informal ekanamy ko formalize kar lo, aur saara loan chuka do.....
So, easy....... Kya faltu IMF ke chakkar mein pade hai.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

NutCracker

Country flag
Here's the proof!
View attachment 254068
How it's 64 % greater ??
117/340 = 34% , not 64.

Porky economics , physics and mathematics bend the realities of human realm. It belongs only to 🤲's world.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Is it possible to take entire pok , is it economically viable too...
Some bjp leaders are claiming .....though

Akshai chin is heavily fortified , pok too

shade

Country flag
Yo Man, bus $20 billion informal ekanamy ko formalize kar lo, aur saara loan chuka do.....
So, easy....... Kya faltu IMF ke chakkar mein pade hai.
Anyone find the said study, tia
M

Man, that study is undakyumented.... You will not find any record.
fastest growing sector in any part of the world, pakiland infarmaal economy.

2019 - 180 billion $

2024 - 457 billion $

2021 article
How it's 64 % greater ??
117/340 = 34% , not 64.

Porky economics , physics and mathematics bend the realities of human realm. It's belong only to 🤲's world.
Is it possible to demoralize your average piggie?
I know and i have seen the educated/liberal/smart variety engage in blackpilling and bangle-breaking but i am talking about the aam abdul who eats grass, he has copium of this "undakumented ekanamy" sort in his veins, how does one break such delusions?

Satish Sharma

Country flag
I know and i have seen the educated/liberal/smart variety engage in blackpilling and bangle-breaking but i am talking about the aam abdul who eats grass, he has copium of this "undakumented ekanamy" sort in his veins, how does one break such delusions?
I had commented in a isro video some years ago.

Pakistan doesnt even come close to india when it comes to space. They don't have 1/10th capacity india has. A Pakistani replied you're economy is more than 3 trillion dollars ours is just 340 billion. We are smaller nation.
Last thing I said you're informal undocumented economy is of 800 billion dollars. he never replied.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
informal economy as a trope for black pilling works only for those who know the value for formal economy and associated benefits, this is even among the educated. one can be educated and still not be aware that informal economy is bad for the country and self.

for the rest, irrespective of educated or uneducated, assumption is that cash in hand is a preferable situation. just the other day, our FM was asked "why should i pay taxes if i don't see direct personal benefits" in some interview.

transition from informal is a phase every country goes thru. some countries take longer than others, depending on the type of governments that are elected.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Anyone find the said study, tia
Mapping of barriers and opportunities to reduce the informality of enterprises in Pakistan

mamamia12

Is it possible to take entire pok , is it economically viable too...
Some bjp leaders are claiming .....though

Akshai chin is heavily fortified , pok too
If Iam a average MLA, I would do Kabza(Illegal Occupation) of Vacant Green Plot beside my Plot and build my Mansion. But doesn't mean I would do kabza of a filthy Sewer.

Cheepek

Mapping of barriers and opportunities to reduce the informality of enterprises in Pakistan

Is it the same study? No mention of size of informal economy, just citing some past studies by SBP et al
Also data collection from interviews?

Screenshot_20240521-144054.jpg

Screenshot_20240521-144142.jpg

Screenshot_20240521-144206.jpg

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Seems like Pakistanis are hated everywhere and especially by other muslims. It seems
secular Indians are the only ones that love Pakis?
sicular nepal also, loves pakistani nd bangledeshi bullas. thats why they give visa free entry to them. u can find many anti indian nepalese licking pakistani, chinese nd bangladeshi asses in youtube😂😝. they hv also a pakistani nd nepali celebrity couple like sachin nd seema😝.

images (8).jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles