‘Failed miserably!’ China ‘ran rings around’ US military in simulated ‘Taiwan war drill’

SexyChineseLady

‘Failed miserably!’ China ‘ran rings around’ US military in simulated ‘Taiwan war drill’
CHINA easily outclassed and ‘ran rings' around the US in a recent war drill, the Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs has warned.

By OLIVER TRAPNELL
00:33, Sun, Aug 1, 2021 | UPDATED: 10:40, Sun, Aug 1, 2021

General John Hyten has urged the US to rethink its military strategy in light of the results of the drill which he claimed “failed miserably”. The Pentagon refused to provide the name of the wargame as it remains classified, but a defence official told Defense One, the drill took place last October and revolved around a battle for Taiwan.

He said: “Without overstating the issue, it failed miserably.

“An aggressive red team that had been studying the United States for the last 20 years just ran rings around us.

“They knew exactly what we're going to do before we did it.”

Gen. Hyten explained China had been studying US tactics for years and has a numbers advantage.

“Imagine what our actual competitors have been doing for the last 20 years, with probably even more focus, with larger numbers,” Mr Hyten said.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I love China. In any war, I will be rooting for China. India should either ally with China or keep distance. World needs China right now and it must teach these white supremacists a lesson they won't forget for millenia and keep them away from native world. I am fearful of a looming human tragedy but also excited at the same time.
हिंदी 🇮🇳 चीनी 🇨🇳 भाई 🤗 भाई :hug:

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
I love China. In any war, I will be rooting for China. India should either ally with China or keep distance. World needs China right now and it must teach these white supremacists a lesson they won't forget for millenia and keep them away from native world. I am fearful of a looming human tragedy but also excited at the same time.
A Porki who is supporting his ABBA...

DocK

Country flag
People, I am unable to find it but didn't it happen that USAF came to India for practice and were completely washed out by IAF?

LATER I read that this is a tactic USAF uses to increase its funding.

See, USAF knows IAF are professional but still fought without Radar and hence were blind to our tactics. They praised IAF in India while some pocket senators cried murder in Senate that a third world Air force managed to beat the Mighty USAF.

Result?
Funding for F35

Now with China "winning" a virtual war there will be (drum roll) "Urgent need for additional Funding" towards a new and better 6th Gen Fighter that can do some Abba Dabba ka Chabba.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

CHINA easily outclassed and ‘ran rings' around the US in a recent war drill, the Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs has warned.

By OLIVER TRAPNELL

General John Hyten has urged the US to rethink its military strategy in light of the results of the drill which he claimed “failed miserably”. The Pentagon refused to provide the name of the wargame as it remains classified, but a defence official told Defense One, the drill took place last October and revolved around a battle for Taiwan.

“An aggressive red team that had been studying the United States for the last 20 years just ran rings around us.

Gen. Hyten explained China had been studying US tactics for years and has a numbers advantage.

“Imagine what our actual competitors have been doing for the last 20 years, with probably even more focus, with larger numbers,” Mr Hyten said.
Lol we keep reading such reports every week. Bat munchers are not realising that they are being taken on ride just like delusional porkis.

Waanar

Country flag

By OLIVER TRAPNELL

You have no idea how utterly paranoid I'd be if US was constantly wargaming and losing to an Indian model.
It means they're serious about an actual kinetic war. It also means they're being honest and testing themselves against the worst case scenarios. I still don't believe US will step in to help Taiwan or succeed in defending it but damn woman, you should be losing sleep over this, not using this as propaganda for Indian watchers.😣

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
You have no idea how utterly paranoid I'd be if US was constantly wargaming and losing to an Indian model.
It means they're serious about an actual kinetic war. It also means they're being honest and testing themselves against the worst case scenarios. I still don't believe US will step in to help Taiwan or succeed in defending it but damn woman, you should be losing sleep over this, not using this as propaganda for Indian watchers.😣
She is he

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
China is like Aam Aadmi Party. It’s internal survey always make it win. Both lie, both speak for others, both take someone else’s credit (like winning World War II), blame others for their failures and always insecure.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Hindi chini bhai bhai is the biggest scam

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hindi chini bhai bhai is the biggest scam
Scam is mostly Nehru's (the self serving traitor). India needs to show it's grit, make use of it's muscle power and unite India's historical boundaries rather than fearing losses and losing territories, and expand furthermore. Strength doesn't respect Weakness. China seems like a threat because we leaned toward west. We pretended to be neutral when we didn't have the strength to be so. We were unreliable. The Chinese moves were practical (their intent may have been otherwise), but India was dumb under corrupt administration. We needed leaders who are thoroughly born and bred in India and not shy of using of force for their nation's integrity. China has to be engaged and fought off, that's how they will learn to respect us and see us as a reliable ally. See the cooperation between Russia and China today despite a conflict that could escalate badly. I blame only the Congress clan for our messy relations with China. China isn't neither our enemy nor are we capable of defeating them. Our enemy is the one who plays us against them. Can't play neutral like Balarama did in Mahabharata.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Scam is mostly Nehru's (the self serving traitor). India needs to show it's grit, make use of it's muscle power and unite India's historical boundaries rather than fearing losses and losing territories, and expand furthermore. Strength doesn't respect Weakness. China seems like a threat because we leaned toward west. We pretended to be neutral when we didn't have the strength to be so. We were unreliable. The Chinese moves were practical (their intent may have been otherwise), but India was dumb under corrupt administration. We needed leaders who are thoroughly born and bred in India and not shy of using of force for their nation's integrity. China has to be engaged and fought off, that's how they will learn to respect us and see us as a reliable ally. See the cooperation between Russia and China today despite a conflict that could escalate badly. I blame only the Congress clan for our messy relations with China. China isn't neither our enemy nor are we capable of defeating them. Our enemy is the one who plays us against them. Can't play neutral like Balarama did in Mahabharata.
Buthumme china ke sath ally nahi karna chahiye kyuki wo dokha dete hai

THESIS THORON

Country flag

By OLIVER TRAPNELL

kitna chutiye ho tum.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think the advantage of tge PLA in case of Taiwanese invasiin cannot be understimated by tge US and in some cases exceed current US capability that progressed slowly during the War on Terror spending.

The most critical US new assets right now are:

1) the space based sensors USAF and Space Force are presently assembling;

2) B-21

3) F-35

4) New hypersonics

5) New stealthy antiship missiles

6) News land based post-ABM ballistic missiles like the recently tested PrSM

7) Virginia subs.

NGAD is still too far away.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
8) And the upcoming Large UUVs which is spcially designed for the IndoPacific theater.

Covfefe

Country flag
I think the advantage of tge PLA in case of Taiwanese invasiin cannot be understimated by tge US and in some cases exceed current US capability that progressed slowly during the War on Terror spending.

The most critical US new assets right now are:

1) the space based sensors USAF and Space Force are presently assembling;

2) B-21

3) F-35

4) New hypersonics

5) New stealthy antiship missiles

6) News land based post-ABM ballistic missiles like the recently tested PrSM

7) Virginia subs.

NGAD is still too far away.
The Taiwan question is more of an economic question than the military capability one. The US military, if only decides to actively participate in repelling any attack against the Taiwan, will make the expedition almost impossible for the Chinese. But it will have huge economic costs for the Americans and almost everyone, hence the possible hesitation.
China, for all its propaganda videos and widespread digital wumaos, knows very well that it cannot militarily counter the US and its allies. Its energy and trade routes can be choked within a matter of weeks (both the Malacca strait one, and the one thru Pakistan). Its just that the economic leverage is way too high and the appetire for war is too less.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
The Taiwan question is more of an economic question than the military capability one. The US military, if only decides to actively participate in repelling any attack against the Taiwan, will make the expedition almost impossible for the Chinese. But it will have huge economic costs for the Americans and almost everyone, hence the possible hesitation.
China, for all its propaganda videos and widespread digital wumaos, knows very well that it cannot militarily counter the US and its allies. Its energy and trade routes can be choked within a matter of weeks (both the Malacca strait one, and the one thru Pakistan). Its just that the economic leverage is way too high and the appetire for war is too less.
best is that a nato like alliance for chinks in order to protect taiwan, otherwise global chip supply will get a huge blow, even bigger than during covid pandemic.

Covfefe

Country flag
best is that a nato like alliance for chinks in order to protect taiwan, otherwise global chip supply will get a huge blow, even bigger than during covid pandemic.
Chip supply is just one bit of it. Look at the overall intermingling of the economies. China is too big of economic power to ignore or attack. It is among the top 5 trading partners for the US, Germany, France, UK, Australia, Japan, and India. NATO was fighting the Russians with whom the West had very limited stakes. With the Chinese, it's a different ball game- they are in your economy, they are invested in your businesses who by the way fund election campaigns, your news channels are compromised, and there is a sizeable Chinese diaspora throughout the world. You cannot demonize the Chinese as you did to the Communists back in the 60s and 70s. Gradual decoupling(because corporates resist swift change, it's expensive) from the economy is the best bet for now.

Global Defence

Articles