Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

A.V.

O my friends i bring to you a thread of utmost interest which will not only increase your IQ levels but also make you a superior being after all you are reading PAKLAND Comments!

Enjoy the sticky thread regularly updated !

A.V.

Why china did not invite Pakistan to BRICS meeting

I have a question for all my chinies frnds , that is when the BRICS meeting is going on in china , why Pakistan is not included or invited ?

i feel if india is invited to such an important forum china should have been invited ....

So says the great one ......BRIC or BRPC
In reply we get :-

China participating is same as Pakistan participating. Enough said

reply :-

why we can not influnce china to keep out india from BRICS forum ?

consolation :-

China was representing on behalf of Pakistan ...its the same thing...

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Why china did not invite Pakistan to BRICS meeting
I have a question for all my chinies frnds , that is when the BRICS meeting is going on in china , why Pakistan is not included or invited ?
i feel if india is invited to such an important forum china should have been invited ....

So says the great one ......BRIC or BRPC

In reply we get :-
China participating is same as Pakistan participating. Enough said

reply :-
why we can not influnce china to keep out india from BRICS forum ?

consolation :-
China was representing on behalf of Pakistan ...its the same
lolzz .. yeah china should have been invited to an event hosted by china. This is priceless humour :D
So they think they deserve to stick their nose in everything and its so simple for them. All the forums are "important".
No freaking idea of which forum was formed by whom, for what purpose, why certain countries are members and certain others are not. Over simplistic and ignorant layman beating - "we should be a part of everything that looks good and important" .. sniff sniff
Is there some kind of charity going on in BRICS? :)

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

A.V.

Nukes on Ship of PN

We dont have underwater nuke capability yet. Babar is a good option to put on subs but in ideal world I would like to see PN arming its subs with proper ballistic missiles like trident
Trident on Pakistan navy ships , WOW and even Babar break down the sub into pieces and rebuild it oh sorry u cant do that need chinese help , my sympathies

A.V.

The MRCA - read this analysis from pakland

if Rafale loses the MMRCA, that the desperation would be probably permit Pakistan Air Force to buy some Rafales in joint buy with Emirates, Qatar and Bahrain. That would allow for the prices to be driven down.
FC20 And Rafale in PAF ? nice dream.

reply to indian MRCA the genius says :-

S 400 / FT 2000 / HQ 9
S-400 , my god russians want to buy a couple from pakistan as they dont have enough now

A.V.

PAF PILOTS FLYING THE SU

So, SU 3o is on PAF airports....look at the Pakistani man (Shilwar QAmeez) behind the aricraft. And PAF truck at the back tail of Aircraft
see the great reply :-

indirectly , it means we have Su 30 's ....

Param

I don't know how many read the ultra intelligent thread "snowfall in Lahore" and Pakistan's geography.

ganesh177

Country flag
I was new on that forum and first day i read someone had made a thread asking why is there no pakistan in G-20 ?

Well then, i innocently asked a counter question, how can a failed nation which is in top 10 of failed nation list every year, feature into G-20 list ?

Next morning i logged in and i found my username edited to something stupid and my access revoked. Replies to my post, not worth mentioning at all. I realised, i was not supposed to speak truth in that place. And that i was too honest for them to digest the reality.

prahladh

Respected Member
The MRCA - read this analysis from pakland

if Rafale loses the MMRCA, that the desperation would be probably permit Pakistan Air Force to buy some Rafales in joint buy with Emirates, Qatar and Bahrain. That would allow for the prices to be driven down.
This is a gem. Here they are accepting that their pathetic state cannot afford to buy Rafael alone. They need a consortium of buyers. May be at "throw away" prices. lol.

Last edited:

Oracle

Subscribed. Will check when I need some mindless Pakistani humour. :D

A.V.

Ready to tackle any aggression: PAF Air Chief

Interpretition :-

Does that mean Pakistan Air Force would start shooting down U.S/NATO drones?

self interpret

As tackling external threats is concerned, we should ask China to back us up by telling America it won't tolerate violation of Pakistan's Air Space or Territory

Country flag
http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?id=88993

Drone: A US weapon of choice

Gen Musharraf who had accepted all the seven demands of USA in September 2001 had also agreed to allow employment of drones for acquisition of intelligence. However, unmanned Predator was offensively fired for the first time on June 18, 2004 in South Waziristan (SW) to kill Taliban leader Nek Muhammad when he signed a peace deal with the Army. In 2005, two strikes took place on 14 May and 30 November killing seven people. On 13 January 2006, a house in Damadola village in Bajaur was targeted in which several sleeping women and children were killed. Another drone strike was made against a religious seminary in village Chenagai in Bajaur on 30 October 2006 killing 80 young students. This strike was conducted a day before a peace deal was to be signed with the Taliban in Bajaur. The two strikes in Bajaur were intended to kill Ayman al-Zawahiri. Rather than questioning Washington and warning it to refrain from such unfriendly acts, the Army imprudently took the blame to prevent rise of anti-Americanism. It stirred up anti-Army sentiments among people of FATA.

In 2007, four drone strikes took place in the months of January, April, June and November killing 74 persons. In 2008 the number of attacks rose to 36 resulting in deaths of 296. Most strikes were in North Waziristan (NW) and SW. After Barack Obama replaced George Bush, rate of strikes in January 2009 accelerated to 55 and death toll to 709. The whole brunt came on SW and NW. There were reports in September last that the US military was secretly diverting more drones and weaponry from Afghanistan and deploying along Pakistan border. This was in line with the US stated fears that FATA in general and NW in particular had become the hub centre of terrorism and base of al-Qaeda leadership. In 2010 the death toll reached 1000 as a result of 225 strikes, which was the heaviest. 51 strikes were made between September and December 2010 killing 451 people. Maximum attacks came against NW and SW, with 98% strikes in NW.

Total drone strikes from 2004 till 13 April 2011 were 246 murdering 2306. Well over 90% of 2306 killed were unarmed civilians. Kenneth Anderson says that Obama administration unambiguously believes in the strategic advantage of drone policy because it offers 'best hope for regional stability and success in dealing with al-Qaeda and incorrigible Taliban'. The excessive use of drones has turned our tribal belt into killing field. The severe backlash has come in the form of suicide, bomb and terrorist attacks in cities killing over 22000 innocent civilians.

The policy is domestically saleable in USA since it doesn't endanger lives of troops on ground. The US is justifying excessive use of drones in NW on the plea that since Pak Army is not launching a military operation in that region, drones are the only substitute available to win war without proclaiming a new war in Pakistan. Drones have been described as the weapons of choice in fighting al-Qaeda. The US has however not been able to offer any legal justification for the attacks but covers it up by saying that these are effective means. The US objects to extra judicial killings of terrorists but feels no compunction in resorting to target killings to kill terrorists and unarmed civilians.

Worth of a Muslim in the eyes of Americans can be gauged from the discriminatory payment of compensations to families of victims of terrorism. The US pays $2000 to families of civilians killed by US-NATO. The families of those who had been killed in 9/11 blasts received $2 million. Not a single penny has been paid to unarmed civilians killed by drones in FATA. Pakistan had experienced wars, insurgencies, bomb attacks and natural calamities but had never experienced suicide attacks or drone attacks. These two which have afflicted Pakistan in the aftermath of 9/11 are much more lethal than any other hazard. Bodies of victims of drones are shred into pieces and flesh and bones collected for burial. While the people of affected area do not have the means to confront the unmanned flying machines, the air force has the capability but cannot respond due to lack of will of the political leadership, which has perhaps secretly given its approval as was disclosed by WikiLeaks and American officials.

Under intense public pressure the rulers have now started beseeching US officials to put an end to this madness. Ignoring Pakistan's repeated protests that drones are not curbing but fuelling extremism and terrorism, USA is continuing to use this destructive weapon recklessly. Violation of territorial integrity and sovereignty and killing people amounts to declaring war on Pakistan but the US still hypocritically asserts that Pakistan is its non-NATO ally and a strategic partner and indiscriminate use of drones is in its interest. The US has refused to transfer drone technology to Pakistan. Drone technology has appealed to several countries afflicted with scourge of terrorism since it helps in overcoming laborious and time consuming exercise of locating, capturing and trying the terrorists in courts. Pakistan, Russia, Georgia, Brazil, China and Israel are reportedly developing weaponized drone technology.

Drone attacks abruptly stopped when Raymond Davis a CIA undercover agent was arrested on 27 January. It was found that he and Jonathan Banks, who has fled to USA, were the master coordinators of drone war in Pakistan. Chips used for making the drones home on to intended targets were found on the person of Davis. On the following day of his release on 16 March under dubious circumstances, a deadly drone attack came on a peace Jirga in Dattakhel in NW killing 48 people. The unfortunate incident took anti-Americanism in Pakistan to new heights. The elders of Waziristan belonging to various tribes vowed to avenge the deaths.

The incident was vociferously condemned by Gen Kayani. A strong message was conveyed by him to his counterpart in Pentagon and by DGISI to Leon Panetta that Pak Army and ISI would cease to cooperate with USA in war on terror if such offensive acts are taken against an ally. They were told in clear terms that Pakistan should not be taken for granted and treated both as an ally and a target suiting US whims. The term used by Colin Powel in September 2001 that 'you are either with us or against us' is now applicable to USA itself. Lt Gen Pasha on his recent meeting with Panetta and Mike Mullen at CIA HQ in Langley, Virginia once again pressed the hosts to put an end to counter productive use of drones and also call back CIA undercover agents stationed in Pakistan.

Drone attack on 13 April in SW broke the 25-day lull and it appears that despite strong objections raised by Pakistan the US is bent upon making use of drones. Drones have become a core irritant in counter-terror campaign and have tensed Pak-US relations. Gen Wynne and Gen Kayani during their meetings with visiting Adm Mike Mullen have conveyed their serious concerns asserting that drones were not only fuelling terrorism but turning the public against the Army. Foreign office too has lodged strong protests, while Imran Khan has announced sit-in across the GT Road in Peshawar to block movement of NATO supplies. To calm down raised tempers of military brass, Mullen promised to provide 85 small 'Raven' mini-drones to Pakistan. While this technology may or may not be transferred, it is hoped that the US sets aside its cruel practice of target killing Muslims with drones and become more humane and civilized. Today drone has become a weapon of choice for USA. What happens when this weapon fails and the US makes nuclear bomb a weapon of choice?

—The writer is a retired Brig and a defence analyst.

Country flag
http://www.daily.pk/icbm-pakistan-intercontinental-missile-underway-8643/

ICBM: Pakistan intercontinental missile underway

AWESOME!... our SLV programe will also be benefited.

Such delivery systems with designations of Taimur and Tipu have been in circles for some time now.

Well sooner or later this had to come out but i can assure you Pakistan had the ability to develop an ICBM for half a decade now but it didn't want to expose it because of certain issues.But still its good news

Pakistan always had the capability of building Long range missiles,but both countries willingly didn't extend the range of their missiles so that far flung countries such as israel don't feel intimidated.

It would have been better to invest in real good SAMS.

That's something very important for the National security, not to remind you the evil ambitions that Israel has, + the coming times will be very HOSTILE to Muslims.

too many to add

Country flag
continued from above

With great power comes great responsibility.

but this article is from august 2009 and the recently tested missile had a range of only1300 km??

Good move by Pakistan .should have a option to deter any conspiracy against its interest .

We will follow you. You test ICBM. We will test ICBM.

Because right now the biggest upper hand nato have is that we cannot hit there main land in case they attack.

Europeans have ICBMs why cannot we

i don't think Pakistani intercontinental missile will create any major threat for usa .they will keep a blind eye so that the relation keep going and weapons sales to both side continue .

NATO will surely have more capability of destroying us. Even without ICBM one launch of tomahawk will do the job.

Next step, Install 'anti-ICBM/IRBM Artillery'

Is Pakistan working on anti Ballastic missile.?
I am not sure. I think no.

Global Defence

Articles