Not open for further replies.

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Point Is How Much Allocated the R&D Budget on ground

DRDO are Scientists not babus
This is amazing when I said drdo scientist are babus
And do you know how much seats genuine intelligent scientist are filled and how much seats are given to low IQ reserved class and who are mostly promoted frequently
So please shut the crap
Indian government has the money and required resources but the dance of democracy is such that and specially in Gangland democracy
All the high iq people have gone to other place and india is run by average graded people and still surviving is wonder in itself
Things can be drastically change is the best engineer choose to stay and goi do away with few idiotic promotion in the name of constitution

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I got this Sinodefense forum. There has been lot of chatter going with respect to PL-15. Chinese are calling this as a game changer in air to air battle. But even the wiki page of PL-15 expresses doubts on it's capabilities. It is said to have a range of 200+ km and they are now working on advanced version of PL-15 which will have a range of 400km. How much of this is true?

View attachment 51863
:eek1: :eek1: :eek1: thik hai bhai, mein dargaya :lawl: lot of thing in missile doesn't make sense.. either its a star war technology or hot balloon

mkis radar have range of 350+ km and it can be paired with novotar-ks172 missile. we are using this missile for since past decade..

The Indian Hawk

Country flag

Concard

Country flag
:eek1: :eek1: :eek1: thik hai bhai, mein dargaya :lawl: lot of thing in missile doesn't make sense.. either its a star war technology or hot balloon

mkis radar have range of 350+ km and it can be paired with novotar-ks172 missile. we are using this missile for since past decade..
Why do you think it's star wars technology? They are saying AESA radar is built into the missile. I don't know how much of that is true. I can believe the range. But still not much information on the internet.

yoggs

Country flag

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Point Is How Much Allocated the R&D Budget on ground

DRDO are Scientists not babus It has give 20 times in peanuts budget Allocated to them

How Many countries Have Full fledged,FPA Seeker & active radar Seeeker , BMD ,Nuclear submarines And ICBM's

you can count On Fingers the countries Who have it all

Don't ever Compare DRDO to DSPU's babus

When I Make comments I Know difference btw A Babus And a LRDE scientist

Let Me give u example

A 2007 report by the European Union Institute for Security Studies stated the total research and development costs of Gripen were €1.84 billion (only for Gripen C/D )2.07 billion $ USD

₹7,399.69 crore (US$1.0 billion)(LCA total in 2015

DRDO Delivered you 4 th gen aircraft in Almost Half cost Cut btw To program
Why spend money from Defense estimates to carry our research in Bhoot Michi powder ?? Why should defense estimate have thousands of scientist, and millions of babus on their payroll ? It is only now that NPS is on but Defense estimates foot the bill in pension of lakhs of retired civilians ?

I agree that Research needs money but when the country is not able to spend the money why assemble thousand of scientists just to pay them hefty and highest salary from govt standards.

Do we pay our soldiers at international standards ? If not then why Scientist who do not make anything be paid such fat salaries at international standards ??

Forget about research . that is not going to come in because they recruit babus with fifty percent reservations ? The basic approach is wrong. Talk about the unnecessary expenditure of establishment and salaries.At least save that..

Let DRDO be put under ministry of Science and Technology to cool their heels.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You know Israel gets billions of $ in aid. Only country that is comparable to India & In gdp is China. We just cannot suddenly increase our defence spending with our country's economy already in recession. Come back with a logical argument.
GDP of India is 3.2 trillion dollars and GDP of China is 14.5 trillion dollars on nominal terms countries like Israel have lower national GDP (387 billion dollars) than even GSDP of Maharashtra (400 Billion dollars)

WARREN SS

Country flag
This is amazing when I said drdo scientist are babus
And do you know how much seats genuine intelligent scientist are filled and how much seats are given to low IQ reserved class and who are mostly promoted frequently
So please shut the crap
Indian government has the money and required resources but the dance of democracy is such that and specially in Gangland democracy
All the high iq people have gone to other place and india is run by average graded people and still surviving is wonder in itself
Things can be drastically change is the best engineer choose to stay and goi do away with few idiotic promotion in the name of constitution
You STFU from here Noob

I Definitely Don't Know About crap you are uttering

So How Many Countries many Are Developed Things That Bult By DRDO ???

ICBM Killer BMD How Many Countries has Developed Nuclear submarines

All Countries Run By average class People Not High IQ Stem Nerds

For that Matter Most Political Class in World Is Not even have IOTA Stem study

Trump is high IQ :megusta: :megusta: :megusta:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Why do you think it's star wars technology? They are saying AESA radar is built into the missile. I don't know how much of that is true. I can believe the range. But still not much information on the internet.
AESA radar needs lot of power, in fighter jets the power for aesa radar is supplied by APU. have they solved the power consumption problem for this missile? :hmm:

WARREN SS

Country flag
Why spend money from Defense estimates to carry our research in Bhoot Michi powder ?? Why should defense estimate have thousands of scientist, and millions of babes on their payroll ? It is only now that NPS is on but Defense estimates foot the bill in pension of lakhs of retired civilians ?

I agree that Research needs money but when the country is not able to spend the money why assemble thousand of scientists just to pay them hefty and highest salary from govt standards.

Do we pay our soldiers at international standards ? If not then why Scientist who do not make anything be paid such fat salaries at international standards ??

Forget about research . that is not going to come in because they recruit babus with fifty percent reservations ? The basic approach is wrong. Talk about the unnecessary expenditure of establishment and salaries.At least save that..

Let DRDO be put under ministry of Science and Technology to cool their heels.
Research Is Study

There hundreds Of Waste Research papers published by Top end Military isnstutuion Like DRPA Or any other

There thousands Of Projects Like Such by Russians ,US and others Who are Abandoned due To Un availability funds

In Field Of Research nothing in unnecessary

All Most All Govt institutions has Affirmative action

cereal killer

Country flag
GDP of India is 3.2 trillion dollars and GDP of China is 14.5 trillion dollars on nominal terms countries like Israel have lower national GDP (387 billion dollars) than even GSDP of Maharashtra (400 Billion dollars)
Lmao that's why I said India is only comparable to China. We are 5th largest economy because we are a bigger nation than Israel but that also means we have to feed more people. We just can't go on buying arms on a spree. You need to get a grip man.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lmao that's why I said India is only comparable to China. We are 5th largest economy because we are a bigger nation than Israel but that also means we have to feed more people. We just can't go on buying arms on a spree. You need to get a grip man.
US has to feed more people than Qatar or Israel still they buy more weapons than these countries

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Our PSUs like BHEL are dying due to this import. Well the inefficient public sector is heavily undercut by foreign players. WTO regime has made China king.
On the contrary the PSUs are running their shops based on imported mal and more than half of that mal is Chinese including aircraft parts. bullet proof jackets and 80 percent electronics.. all rare earth materials. metals and alloys.
They are all dignified assemblers ... making fast buck from the Armed Forces..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles