India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Iraq has 20 billion us dollars budget so does Iraq has strong army as isreali
I will likely to clarify it joker that the budget ic isreli is not 5.2 or something that you mentioned it's actually 25 billion dollars and as I said please go by my previous posts and due to f 35 their other projects are stuck for funding the worst effected is the navy and the combat gear upgraditiones and please look again
Defence budget of Israel is 5.3% of their GDP which amounts to 20.5 billion dollars and India spends 2.2% of GDP on defence which amounts to 71 billion dollars

cereal killer

Country flag
I will likely to clarify it joker that the budget ic isreli is not 5.2 or something that you mentioned it's actually 25 billion dollars and as I said please go by my previous posts and due to f 35 their other projects are stuck for funding the worst effected is the navy and the combat gear upgraditiones and please look again
He wants to buy every American jet available :daru:. Costs not withstanding, comparing india with Israel Qatar & Wakanda & latest addition is US:yo:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Compare Salaries Of DARPA or Private sector in any nation

or District attorney Of Judiciary

And Private Law firm

A US Military soldier Or A Private contracter

It universal Phenomenon

Who do you think have best Brains

Apple Or Microsoft

or DARPA Or NASA

in Next Few years Space X Will outshines NASA
After seeing hundreds of interviews and article of DRDO and isro scientists I came to a conclusion that they have some fire to work because of greater cause they are not idiot's they are highly educated people second to none but how can you expect them to build things without tools and infrastructure and money.
Be it nuclear missiles or in other strategic assets drdo have fulfilled it's job.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
AESA radar into the missile? Really? Perhaps they have become Opium addicts again. Pakis are their drug dealers.
Give it a 300 Ah lithium-ion battery pack and an inverter; and the AESA seeker should have power for the duration of its flight up to range. If you want to know how compact 300 Ah can be made with Li-ion technology, just pull out the 50 Ah battery of a 14-inch laptop.

300 Ah can crank an MBT.

Tanmay

Country flag
shiv aroor should be tried for treason. for cheap publicity he is disclosing the location of our pilots. he didn't even blurred their faces. we should stop allowing journalist anywhere near deployments and near army camps.
Every piece of video released by gormint/army will be scrutinised by enemy/neutrl firangi intelligence services for badges, identification marks, visible equipment etc. Age old tactic, also used to demonstrate the ability of own nation as a deterrence.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He wants to buy every American jet available :daru:. Costs not withstanding, comparing india with Israel Qatar & Wakanda & latest addition is US:yo:
You said we cannot spend more than israel because we have more people to feed when we are already spending more than israel and US China have more people to feed as well 😂😂

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Iraq may have different method of calculation and for how many years they’re spending this amount has to be taken into account as well
For last five years and they are fighting an active war for last seven years
Herevis the list of the military budget
1United States United States of America
732.0​
3.4​
2China People's Republic of China
261.0​
1.9​
3India India
71.1​
2.1​
4Russia Russian Federation
71.1​
2.9​
5Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
61.9​
7.0​
6France France
59.1​
1.2​
7Germany Germany
58.3​
1.2​
8United Kingdom United Kingdom
58.1​
1.7​
9Japan Japan
57.6​
0.7​
10South Korea South Korea
40.9​
2.7​
11Brazil Brazil
40.9​
1.5​
12Italy Italy
38.9​
1.4​
13Australia Australia
25.9​
1.9​
14Canada Canada
25.9​
1.3​
15Israel Israel
25.5​
5​

BangaliBabu

Country flag
Compare Salaries Of DARPA or Private sector in any nation

or District attorney Of Judiciary

And Private Law firm

A US Military soldier Or A Private contracter

It universal Phenomenon

Who do you think have best Brains

Apple Or Microsoft

or DARPA Or NASA

in Next Few years Space X Will outshines NASA
boss, it's not always about money. SpaceX had to work really hard to outgun NASA and they are only reaping the benefits after 10 years or more.

One DARPA scientist also responded to a query that why DARPA, Raytheon, HII, LM and NASA do not improve themselves and be more competitive like Google, Apple, GE or SpaceX inspite of the US Gov. spending trillions of $$ on them. His answer was outstanding.

He said that most of the money alloted to them is to ensure SECURITY of their products over anything else, anything. Cause most don't mind if a computer doesn't work due to faulty software or overly-improved ones. But, everybody will care if a fighter jet or nuclear missile or aircraft carrier or BMD fails in software due to either becoming old and outdated or becoming too smart to handle. The privately-held businesses can overcome such problems but those will come at a pecuniary cost to the user for obvious reasons. He also cites that the Tomahawk missile hasn't changed it's software much in over 30 years due to the above-mentioned reasons.

So, security does come at a cost but I agree with most of you, WE NEED TO SPEND MORE ON SECURE AND FOOLPROOF SYSTEMS FOR TODAY AND TOMORROW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles