India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

TopWatcher

Country flag
I came here to post what has already been posted just above.

Now... to all those who still get excited with POK capture claims of BJP leaders once every 3-4 months... don't pay heed... don't bat an eyelid on such news until the following become reality:

1. Atleast half of the planned 3000x155mm howitzers under FARP gets "inducted"... i.e. 1500 guns atleast.

2. Atleast 100x more Mi-17V5 class helicopters & 30x additional Chinook are inducted

3. There is complete SDR penetration across all arms of the army.

4. Shortages of modern BPJ, NVG, TI, Sniper rifles etc. get resolved.

5. All your Vietnam War era cheetah/chetak get replaced by LUH.

6. Long range MBRL gets inducted in even quantities.

7. There is a dense deployment of Multi layered air defence all along paki border... meaning... we have enough assets to create that density.

I could write more... but until at the very least the above 7 points are achieved by the army... forget about a military conquest of POK.

& no there won't ever be an uprising like Bangladesh.

So don't waste a second on "we will take POK" news... bcoz the capability doesn't exist on ground... even the will to buildup such capability is not visible.

Ignite the hope in your hearts only when the above points are met... till then stop hurting yourselves.
That's only election jumla

shade

Country flag

Now... to all those who still get excited with POK capture claims of BJP leaders once every 3-4 months... don't pay heed... don't bat an eyelid on such news until the following become reality:

1. Atleast half of the planned 3000x155mm howitzers under FARP gets "inducted"... i.e. 1500 guns atleast.

2. Atleast 100x more Mi-17V5 class helicopters & 30x additional Chinook are inducted

7. There is a dense deployment of Multi layered air defence all along paki border... meaning... we have enough assets to create that density.

I could write more... but until at the very least the above 7 points are achieved by the army... forget about a military conquest of POK.

So don't waste a second on "we will take POK" news... bcoz the capability doesn't exist on ground... even the will to buildup such capability is not visible.

Ignite the hope in your hearts only when the above points are met... till then stop hurting yourselves.
Nobody actually believes retake PoK jhumlas lol
And it is not because of military capability but because of muh dhandho getting affected by war.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag

This definitely gonna rattle some hyper nationalists :scared1:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Any news of CAP mission over LOC, there was 2 to 3 refueling tankers doing rigourous flight throughtout the day over Jammu region.🧐
Damn, you noticed, I was just going to post this then I saw your post. From Tuesday early morning high aerial tanker activity over Srinagar.

First time seeing LoC sustained CAPs in J&K since Feb-March 2019. Wonder what was happening.

Austin316

Country flag
Damn, you noticed, I was just going to post this then I saw your post. From Tuesday early morning high aerial tanker activity over Srinagar.

First time seeing LoC sustained CAPs in J&K since Feb-March 2019. Wonder what was happening.
Hope you have noticed on Monday 3 tankers was on air over same region and 2 tankers were flying parellly for a long duration which looked so unusual. On Tuesday as well tankers were flying around but for less duration (ADS B turned on randomly). Are they testing any new platform.? DRDO awacs A321 on an extensive testing but however it does not need mid air refueling. Unable to guess something classified

Austin316

Country flag
O

Or it could be precautionary drill as CCP is gearing up to invade Taiwan sooner or later

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Hope you have noticed on Monday 3 tankers was on air over same region and 2 tankers were flying parellly for a long duration which looked so unusual. On Tuesday as well tankers were flying around but for less duration (ADS B turned on randomly). Are they testing any new platform.? DRDO awacs A321 on an extensive testing but however it does not need mid air refueling. Unable to guess something classified
Didn't notice the Monday ones, but Tuesday ones. Testing won't be happening in J&K, IMO its an active bandit scenario. Either PAF pushing for CAP/Recon or even possibly drones supporting militants for infiltration with live battefield data.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
It’s more or less clear China WILL take Taiwan and Uncle Sam will watch just like in Ukraine
It is unlikely China will ACTUALLY invade Taiwan anytime before 2026-2027, US & regional allies (S.Korea, Japan, Australia as well as us), will know months in advance if such attack will be coming.

You cannot hide force-accumulation & electronic signatures of a big attacking force required to take Taiwan.

Austin316

Country flag
Didn't notice the Monday ones, but Tuesday ones. Testing won't be happening in J&K, IMO its an active bandit scenario. Either PAF pushing for CAP/Recon or even possibly drones supporting militants for infiltration with live battefield data.
Similar drill on the eastern sector as well. Helos lining up in AP and C-130 night landing close to LAC says forces have sensed something to happen in the neighborhood

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Similar drill on the eastern sector as well. Helos lining up in AP and C-130 night landing close to LAC says forces have sensed something to happen in the neighborhood
how likely is it that China will do something big in eastern sector before Taiwan invasion to my knowledge the chances are low but again chinkis are too unpredictable

Austin316

Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles