India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am Brain dead after reading this?? How are we supposed to feed 1.3 billion people then? U know Isreal 's actual population? 88.8 lakhs. Bro you are posting total nonsense stuff.
It’s not a nonsense everything I said is available on internet and I am not tallking about Population or anything else I am just comparing the defence budget Qatar has much lower population and much higher GDP per capita than US does that make Qatari army superior to US Army?

Concard

Country flag
Stop the mental masturbation of India getting F-35. Lot has been discussed about aircraft. And barely anything has been discussed with respect to cruise missiles, air to air missiles, air to surface missiles. Forget about S-400 we don't have it and Chinese won't use it until it comes to dire situation for them.

Whether the war happens today or tomorrow or anytime in future will depend on missile arsenal. I am here mainly talking about cruise missiles, A2A and A2S. It's most likely Kargil type conflict which is going to happen with China. Small and limited in scale. Pakis did not use their air power in 1999 because they did not have the BVR capability. Although I am happy Astra 1 will be inducted, I am really hoping we have Astra 2 sooner. Finally SFDR will change the game altogether if it can maintain the potency at high altitude.

Indrajit

Country flag
You have to understand that in 2018-19, Modi and Xi were engaged in their Wuhan-Mahabalipuram shitshow, and Chinese enchantment of India was at an all time high. We were talking about railway links from Yunnan to India's Northeast, through Bangladesh, and into the Indian hinterland.
I have refrained for the most part in any extreme criticism of Modi and this government because it only serves to vitiate the conversation in these circumstances. My thoughts on this China infatuation and blinkered approach are there in my posts for everyone to see throughout my time here. Lets call a spade as we see it. I have been asking for Rs.1 or Rs.2 on fuel specifically to fund capital acquisitions for the forces. Heck a 5% additional duty on Chinese imports directed to the same purpose might have solved a bit oour "funding" shortages. In my opinion, these lapses of 'judgment" if one can call them that have bordered on criminal negligence to say the least.

Concard

Country flag
Import of Rs. 71,000 crore worth of power equipment with Nation in deep Economic Recession & slow de-industrialisation is Called "Viral Globalization in Wuhan Spirit"
We are not in recession. Only Negative economic growth continuously for 2 quarters will mean we are in recession. I agree with other part of your argument. Fucking morons if we have the ability to make power equipment why import it in the first place? It doesn't fucking matter whether you are importing from Chinese or others, 71,000 fucking crore can make us independent in Jet Engine technology if we would have invested instead of sending our wealth outside.

Longewala

Country flag
Defence budget of Israel is 5.3% of their GDP which is just 20.5 billion dollars on the other hand India has a defence budget of 71 billion dollars which is just a little above 2% of our overall GDP then how can Israel afford to have F35 and India cannot?
Israel are buying 50 F-35s, which is their only jet purchase in 2000-25
During this period we would have added 250-300 su-30, 36 (and more go come?) Rafale, and dozens of Tejas

Kumata

Country flag
meanwhile...

According to military commanders, the PLA continues to earmark its territory at all the stand-off points by physical deployment while undertaking superficial thinning in the rear by withdrawing a few vehicles and few men. The PLA stands amassed at Galwan River Valley and consolidated at Pangong Tso with massive infrastructure upgrade.​

Although the Ministry of External Affairs spokesman on Thursday called for expeditious dis-engagement from the border, the de-escalation process will take time with the PLA not in the mood to walk the talk between the two governments on ground. Despite talking about peace and dis-engagement, the PLA troop withdrawal from Galwan, Gogra, Hot Springs and Pangong Tso will take a lot of time and serious persuasion.​

there is no deescalation happening. Chinese popat banaraha hai hum logon ko..​

I am inclined to think that

Either XI and his cahoots in FM are bluffing and showing their snake face like 62

or

PLA have gone rogue and is not obeying orders of their political leadership.

chances of first option are more. Communists say some thing and do some thing so aptly called 2 headed snakes..their actions & deeds do not match up just like their friends in our west..

Good thing - we have no Nehru but Modi who don't trust them.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Israel are buying 50 F-35s, which is their only jet purchase in 2000-25
During this period we would have added 250-300 su-30, 36 (and more go come?) Rafale, and dozens of Tejas
India cannot Match the defence budget of US and Even China but we are far and way more powerful country than Israel or Turkey our defence budget is 3rd highest after US and China all we need is political will

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We are not in recession. Only Negative economic growth continuously for 2 quarters will mean we are in recession. I agree with other part of your argument. Fucking morons if we have the ability to make power equipment why import it in the first place? It doesn't fucking matter whether you are importing from Chinese or others, 71,000 fucking crore can make us independent in Jet Engine technology if we would have invested instead of sending our wealth outside.
Jet engine technology

When has babus gave us to do research in engineering technology

DRDO ever had top IITIAN as head kya kabhi from its inception

When we needed cryogenic engine our ex pm p v Narishmarao had to go to usa for that they made laughing comments that you all can make ballistic missile but can't make cryogenic engine had ussr not given first generation cryogenic engine in exchange of mig 29 we would not had reverse engineering it
Same with super computer
Indian needs to hunt best brains from top universities of India and bring them on table else 20000CR spent on kaveri engine will happen with sc, st 50% grant seat engineers

Knowitall

There is the news coming in that China will follow the agreements.
If true it is strange and unbelievable.
Shall India also follow the those agreements which :
* Do not define the LAC and gives liberties to China to barge in anywhere into Indian Territories.
* Disarms our soldiers in the name of peace and tranquility so that PLA carries out all border intrusions without fear of consequences.
* Allows China to keep minimum forces in Tibet and mange pricking India with such low costs. and with if fact, no costs.
* Hinders infrastructure development by us around LAC.
* Postpones issue of settlement of border for 22nd century but allows Chinese to keep shifting the line Westward.
Which channel?

mokoman

Country flag
I am inclined to think that

Either XI and his cahoots in FM are bluffing and showing their snake face like 62

or

PLA have gone rogue and is not obeying orders of their political leadership.

chances of first option are more. Communists say some thing and do some thing so aptly called 2 headed snakes..their actions & deeds do not match up just like their friends in our west..

Good thing - we have no Nehru but Modi who don't trust them.

Chinese soldiers intruded into Indian territory in Chumar area of Ladakh last month while President Xi Jinping was here on a three-day visit

What sort of country does something like this when their top most leader is visiting a nation ?

Either they are toying with us OR PLA is acting on its own , sending a message . No point in trusting them , any deescalation without them leaving the occupied area first will be mistake on our part.

EarthCitizen

Country flag
I was thinking govt had banned 59 Chinese apps but what about those apps which have originated from Hongkong I have seen many Hongkong apps have been active in India. Don't our govt banned those Hongkong apps also because china has changed the security law of Hongkong.What are your views on this

garg_bharat

Country flag
I suppose this is something to congratulate thought the fact that we imported Rs.21000 crores with of equipment from China in a year suggests incredible stupidity on the part of the government for allowing it to happen
Our PSUs like BHEL are dying due to this import. Well the inefficient public sector is heavily undercut by foreign players. WTO regime has made China king.

Knowitall

It was on WION.. if related to china.. WION is automatic choice...
Oh in times now they are saying India and china are having talks and trying to de-escalate and India should not miscalculate.

Lol one visit envoked such reactions.a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles