India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Good point, here are our friendly contentder list:

1. USA's patriot SAM system (PAC 4)
2. Israel MRSAM or David Sling (advanced version of US PAC4)
3. Euro SAM SAMPT systems. (France and Italy)

Range should be close to S400, so I am placing my bet on MRSAM or US Patriot.
S-400 is outdated We May be buying It for Reverse engineering
Its uses SARH & ARH ,modes

PAC-3: Ka Band AESA seeker https://web.archive.org/web/2018021...ed/data/mfc/pc/pac-3-missile/mfc-pac-3-pc.pdf

David Sling or A.K.A PAAC-4 Is Most potent
AESA millimeter 3D radar + dual electro-optical/(FPA)/imaging infrared (CCD/IIR) seeker + asymmetric 360 degree multi-seeker sensor engagement + 3 way data link with advanced real time automatic and manual retargeting + ECCM & IRCCM

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Could be false flag too, a diversion.
I pray from the bottom of my heart that Pakistan volunteers for taking part in the war.
At leaset Indian Army will get a chance to employ their white elephants - nay the horses of India grouped into Armored Divisions. Armored Brigades and Mechanized Brigades and many other divisions jokingly referred to as Training divisions . They at least will find a reasons for their existence,

That will also ease pressure on LOC.

Or the bulk of Indian Army will be LOB .

johnq

Everything I've read about the Galwan clash tells me that if India allows their soldiers to fight without placing any limitations on them (such as no guns, or don't fire first shot), they would destroy the Chinese. I think the Chinese knew this, and then rigged the game through agreements that stopped the Indian soldiers from firing guns. Then they came prepared with hand weapons, while Indian soldiers fought with their bare hands, outnumbered, and still killed quite a few Chinese soldiers. If India simply rips up all agreements and attack the Chinese with all their might, the Chinese don't have a prayer. All that is required is the political will to do so.

Tanmay

Country flag
Bdw mrsam is in production
Indian qrsam is being inducted by ia
India can quickly produce akash sams
Bdw it's a good strategy by iaf ..to get good amount of sams .......
Bdw the so called Sam which we are getting from a nation. .....will not be operational soon.....as training also required.....
Iaf personnel are in Russia to train with s400

Specially akash 1s is designed for mountaineous place
That Barak MRSAM is a mystery. I have never spotted it in a deployed position at any airbase.

Sehwag213

Country flag
It could be true, given that US ships are hunting for subs in IOR. And Chinese pushing S400 near laddakh and deployment of there SRBMs. Brace on people we might see some birds falling.
News of S400 is false . Read somewhere

Skyh3ck

If india does not engage Chinese and kill some chinkis crossing LAC.. it will show india in bad light.. and give more confident to China in future..

The way government handled pakistan.. they are not showing same courage with China.. even when Trump and some other are having their guns ready in China..

Don't know what military expert or strategy expert say.. people are started having an image that India is no match with China ..

If India fails this test.. forget Gilgit Baltistan.. china will never allow Indian army to take POk back by any method..

Jailor

Country flag
So, this a quote from vtsol jockey's post, Don't know how true this is but it makes sense of chaos and a lot of different info coming like landslide, cloudburst etc, here it is:
"BTW, Maj. Gen. GD Bakshi today stated that Chinese lost 46 soldiers on 15-16th night and some more died later in hospital. Another 115 died in the landslide which included a large number of construction workers and many soldiers. This shows why there was total chaos in WTC after this incident."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles