India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

right wing

Country flag
And in Galwan valley Chinese claim line coincides with the Indian perception of LAC. So, the reported intrusions in this particular area are even beyond the chinese claim line.. So, can't GOI officially deny this?
The govt has stated time and again there is a standoff at LAC.
While will it say anything on any incursion when official statements are "standoffs at LAC.
India does not say China has taken our land in any official media..what more will it do?
And detailed explanation to parliament will be also given on the standoff as RM has said.
Even in doklam late Mrs Swaraj did a thorough detailing in parliament.
India is a parliamentary democracy not a media show.
Wait till that at least before crying hoarse against the govt.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Govt is under no obligation to inform people in real time like a cricket commentary, especially when there are many fans of communist china controlling major institutions.
these questions will be asked and answered in the next parliament session anyways.
Lets see whether GOI clarifies things in the monsoon session..

right wing

Country flag
Dont Indians deserve to know that from their government at a time of massive troop buildup on both sides of the LAC.. That which are the places where chinese have built encampments and other structures where none existed in April 2020 ?
And yet again u r assumption of permanent new settlement has no backing other than shuklas write ups.
Numerous times the OSINT imageries have shown no such "new permanent thing".

ninja hattori

Country flag
guys,

one thing that doklam has taught is to keep mum and just stare them into eyes,

the thing here is like to provoke,

when things can be solved thru dialogue why should there be a running commentary,

it just makes things difficult as public opinion makes things difficult for govt to manoeuvre,

opposition doesn't cares even if Chinese sit in there apartment and they have a subsidiary rule like british had,

what they want is just to rule.

Let the dialogues get over with the lied down mechanisms govt has to answer and it will answer, but right now what doklam experience tells us is give them a "FACE SAVER" if they feel scared they should be given a back door exit, if the debates go on it will be hard for not only us but for them even to maneuver with the public opinion.

War should be avoided at all cost(obviously not at the cost of
sovereignty
)

But then if its the last choice we will make it sure that its the last forever for them.

Lets be calm, doklam had gone for 2 months 1 week and 5 days. Still no shots fired.

SRao

Country flag
Yes..Now the RM will draw LAC for us on live tv when official Indian claim line is the IB.
But he did clearly state that the Chinese were more than 10-15 kms away from LAC.
To ask for more clarification will be futile and the govt will never give out an official map of LAC as it will lead to immediate surrendering of our claim lines till IB.
So hide behind fudging?

It is a fact chinese are now sitting on land that they never used to before, and we can do didly squat about it, except to say we are great, our army is great, let's not demoralize our army, labeling others a traitor, and all that rot.

Cool headed thinking of how to give it back to the chinkis is needed. Any and every means, even to have some friendly boots on the ground, without bringing in our false sense of greatness, or nonsensical sense of "sovereignty" and even more ludicrous fear of "getting colonized again". Saying talking to others is "crying mama" etc is just showing how hollow and full of BS we are. Chest thumping is of no help.

A few boots and a few THAADs, working with our soldiers, in couple of strategic locations will be such a huge deterrent to these rats. I am sure US will love to intimidate the chinks from this new frontier, instead of just over SCS.

The alternative is to blow steam in public and on fora like this, and quietly live with loss of land. We have been doing that the last 60+ years, and keep losing land slowly. But we will still continue down the same path. I hope Modi/Doval are cooking up something different.

Bhadra

Country flag
Then IA needs to deploy them at the plains.. While DRDO, private partners work to reduce weight for mountainous deployment. Beggars cant be too choosy.. and then complain, they weren't provided with enough artillery guns..
The weight will be decided by the Army or DRDO ? If DRDO makes equipment as per their convenience then let them use it themselves... plain and simple..

Bhadra

Country flag
I think India should make LAC lethal like the LOC.. China just comes and sits wherever it likes and India just does a naagin dance during endless talks..
Small things people do not understand...

China is telling let us make LAC the boundary. India is saying no, Aksaichin is our even if in future. China is the saying accept this or loose more. Indian ITPB under MEA is doing Nagin Dance.

If this is understood all will fall in place.

Bhadra

Country flag
So hide behind fudging?

It is a fact chinese are now sitting on land that they never used to before, and we can do didly squat about it, except to say we are great, our army is great, let's not demoralize our army, labeling others a traitor, and all that rot.

Cool headed thinking of how to give it back to the chinkis is needed. Any and every means, even to have some friendly boots on the ground, without bringing in our false sense of greatness, or nonsensical sense of "sovereignty" and even more ludicrous fear of "getting colonized again". Saying talking to others is "crying mama" etc is just showing how hollow and full of BS we are. Chest thumping is of no help.

A few boots and a few THAADs, working with our soldiers, in couple of strategic locations will be such a huge deterrent to these rats. I am sure US will love to intimidate the chinks from this new frontier, instead of just over SCS.

The alternative is to blow steam in public and on fora like this, and quietly live with loss of land. We have been doing that the last 60+ years, and keep losing land slowly. But we will still continue down the same path. I hope Modi/Doval are cooking up something different.
If the system of LC management continues the same there is likely hood of Chinese reaching Leh in the next ten years...

Aniruddha Mulay

Well, they are guessing someone from the khangress (I call them disgrace) will tag them with the video in their link. If you write India in youtube you get 1 mil views for free and then if you write India-Pak-Kashmir you get 10 mil views for free and then again if now if you write India-China-Pak skirmish you get 50 mil for free. And then almighty if you write India-China-Pak- China and/or Pak have done something which belittle India then you get 50 mil and extra from 50 mil, thanks to our liberal-red_party-khangress & so called mulla smoking guys.

So do the math. @Waanar @ezsasa @IndianHawk @Bhumihar @Aniruddha Mulay @Kumata @Bhadra @ladder

The reason I am @ ing all of you guys is that awareness is needed. Many are belittling our nation by doing this. Its time we take the fight to them. Fight like they do, in every possible way.
And Why don't trust the armed forces?! They do a splendid job every time.:india:
I should have gone to Defence Expo 2020 so that I could slap the shit out of this 5th gen AI chaman.

Bhadra

Country flag
Laddakh and most of chinese border is is a hilly area which is a special topography. To fight effectively in this sort of areas require special weapons.
Ok

This includes guns capable of being air lifted,
You mean ATAGS ..... or may be Dhanush..

guided shell,
They have not been able to dliver a good electronic fuze in last fifty years. My it will take another fifty years
good sniper rifles,
They can make snipper ammunition leave aside the gun. They have cancelled order.

good quality of helicopter gunships,
The one under trial for past twenty years. OK let them draw their pays for another twenty years to say No.

guided MBRLs, steep dive mussels like Brahmos, pralay(Not in service yet),
Mazboori Ka Naam Mahata Gandhi...

light tanks turned for this area etc. Those who have specific weapons will prevail in conflict.
That 80 ton light tank you mean..

Bhadra

Country flag
Statement:

Rebuttal to the reply:

RIP Military Logic, hail the bunkum!
Why Hail something else Pal. Hail the Hellfire because If anyone follows your kind of things only hellfire can save them..

Bhadra

Country flag
Today i realised how dumb these people with a dedicated defence reporting job are.

I didnt understand anything except dedicated biased stupid points.
Not sufficient. The arguments are not tenable.

Contest points and rebutt arguments therein.

Waanar

Country flag
I was wondering, how does high altitude impact small arms ballistics and such?

Bhadra

Country flag
So hide behind fudging?

No that is not the first issue. The First issue is - Have the Chinese crossed Indian perception of LAC, When Maps of LAC have not been exchanged between the two countries even the perception of LAC remains confidential as that effects negotiation on the tables. So you should not expect anyone in GoI to tell where is LAC. Only Shukla or Panag can tell that because no one cares for what they say.

Second question of amassing military in forward area is a matter of violation of agreements signed between India and China and a hue and cry can be raised about it. And why not ??

Valid issue. But where and when to give it back should be decided by people responsible for it and not as per your desire. In such cases it may even take ten years. It could be done before talks, after talks, simultaneously or otherwise. It should not be done to please DFI.

Totally off beat like a typical DFI wala.
THAAD ?? Where is it ?
To please Amirkhan ?? You are out of mind ??

This is hysteria where logic goes home.

Bhadra

Country flag
I was wondering, how does high altitude impact small arms ballistics and such?
Since the air is rarified and medium of travel of the bullet is less dense, bullets hit higher. The effective range increases. Applicable for artillery also. If you are firing down the slope the range further increases.:)

If one does not zero his weapon he may land up like your new Avatar...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Jeff agrees....
=======
Why have I trusted @nitingokhale's reporting on the China-India border issues over other, more sensational claims that have since proven unreliable? Because in the years I've known him he's proven to be a patriot with good contacts and no political agenda interested in the facts.

Mani Shankar Aiyar's Son in Law has something to say to Jeff...
Check out the list of names...
and notice the names left out....
====================
Jeff, this isn’t fair. I respect Nitin tremendously. But to suggest that he’s more patriotic than Shukla, Sushant Singh, Suhasini Haider, Pubby, Peri, Pandit, Ananth Krishnan, Indrani Bagchi, Nidhi Razdan, Rahul Kanwal, etc isn’t fair. They’re all seeking the facts without agenda

Bhadra

Country flag
Mani Shankar Aiyar's Son in Law has something to say to Jeff...
Check out the list of names...
and notice the names left out....
====================
Jeff, this isn’t fair. I respect Nitin tremendously. But to suggest that he’s more patriotic than Shukla, Sushant Singh, Suhasini Haider, Pubby, Peri, Pandit, Ananth Krishnan, Indrani Bagchi, Nidhi Razdan, Rahul Kanwal, etc isn’t fair. They’re all seeking the facts without agenda

The guys do not know Nitin Gokhale...
He is from a much robust print media background and sweated his ass out reporting from North East for a long time...

He is not hollow and many of his peers (they are not even peers ) are no match to him.. Get their worth from ADGPI if one can...

However, some biggest defence journalist name is missing - Sekhar Gupta and Burqa Dutt ... Sekhar Gupta is specially trained to hit the Armed Forces .. and he has been doing that very loyally and regularly though I have not seen his recent explosive report that the Army has conducted a coup on LAC... :pound:

SRao

Country flag
No that is not the first issue. The First issue is - Have the Chinese crossed Indian perception of LAC, When Maps of LAC have not been exchanged between the two countries even the perception of LAC remains confidential as that effects negotiation on the tables. So you should not expect anyone in GoI to tell where is LAC. Only Shukla or Panag can tell that because no one cares for what they say.

Second question of amassing military in forward area is a matter of violation of agreements signed between India and China and a hue and cry can be raised about it. And why not ??

Valid issue. But where and when to give it back should be decided by people responsible for it and not as per your desire. In such cases it may even take ten years. It could be done before talks, after talks, simultaneously or otherwise. It should not be done to please DFI.

Totally off beat like a typical DFI wala.
THAAD ?? Where is it ?
To please Amirkhan ?? You are out of mind ??

This is hysteria where logic goes home.
For a professional, you seem to be getting off the wrong side of the bed daily :)

DFI is just another website- a place for people to puke out anything and everything, related or unrelated to defense. Some folks have formed roots here, puking for years on, and others just came by recently. Indian gvt has better things to do than please the cult members here. Chinese must be having a hearty laugh. No need to make it appear as though the outpourings here are of import.

I think US presence is the only one to guarantee calm and peace on any border beteween any two countries. Whether the size of your chest (or ahem...) allows you to accept this fact is another matter.

Yes, "offbeat", "out of mind" and "out-of-the-box" thinking, whatchamacallit, is the way to go about chinkis. They cannot be unseated by typical standard "diplomatic" antics, and "following agreements" just because. This is hysteria if you are a 56" chest-size, else it is cold logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles