India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

Guys, wtf is wrong with this gentleman?!
He's perennially targeting the "underprepared" indian military against the all powerful chinkis!
I mean, I understand that he may be on the payroll of the ChiComs, but this is just too much from him!!

Ignore karke bhi kitna kare, bhailog! Someone pls shut him up!
Today i realised how dumb these people with a dedicated defence reporting job are.

I didnt understand anything except dedicated biased stupid points.

SRao

Country flag
Why will the govt give statement that Chinese are not at point A and point B within India,when the official govt stand is that they are not within India.
Your entire premise is based on "still occupying" while the GOI stand since day 1 has been the situation today is due to result of huge unexpected deployments along LAC as has been said by RM.
So which LAC is RM referring to? How come you dont have this question in mind?

rajesh agarawal

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Can anybody tell the truth ? Some saying china well upto finger 4 point. Some saying china didnt entered finger 4. Goverment should tell the truth.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I think around 6-7 Hindi channel interviews asked in details about the standoff and if any occupation has occured..the answers were clear and in crisp Hindi.
I have watched the India Today interview of Rajnath Singh.. The interviewer askes him, whether the Chinese have intruded a few kilometers at various places along LAC. Rajnath says, That Sometimes chinese claim lines do not agree with the LAC, and so these things happen. He also says thay Desh ka mastak jhukne nahi denge. Where does he categorically say China does not occupy territory on the Indian side of the LAC?
If you have videos.. send me the links.. with the time window where Rajnath makes the claim

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
This is the Cong national sm cconvener telling gullible people on basis of ajai's write up that Pangong Lake shooting spot of three idiots gone.
This is however not treason but putting "pressure".
Cong has village panchayats and so many local ladaki leaders here..all are in Chinese captivity I presume.
And this tweet doesn't seem at all similar to the ones floating where Pakis also wanted Chinese visa to come.

View attachment 49810

View attachment 49811
Every serious person knows that Indian tourists never ventured past finger 4.. and that area is still with India.. There is no need to take these jokers seriously.. But, let there be a government statement clarifying the current change in status quo at each location.. Or is it too much to ask for?

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Today i realised how dumb these people with a dedicated defence reporting job are.

I didnt understand anything except dedicated biased stupid points.
Well, they are guessing someone from the khangress (I call them disgrace) will tag them with the video in their link. If you write India in youtube you get 1 mil views for free and then if you write India-Pak-Kashmir you get 10 mil views for free and then again if now if you write India-China-Pak skirmish you get 50 mil for free. And then almighty if you write India-China-Pak- China and/or Pak have done something which belittle India then you get 50 mil and extra from 50 mil, thanks to our liberal-red_party-khangress & so called mulla smoking guys.

So do the math. @Waanar @ezsasa @IndianHawk @Bhumihar @Aniruddha Mulay @Kumata @Bhadra @ladder

The reason I am @ ing all of you guys is that awareness is needed. Many are belittling our nation by doing this. Its time we take the fight to them. Fight like they do, in every possible way.
And Why don't trust the armed forces?! They do a splendid job every time.:india:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I have watched the India Today interview of Rajnath Singh.. The interviewer askes him, whether the Chinese have intruded a few kilometers at various places along LAC. Rajnath says, That Sometimes chinese claim lines do not agree with the LAC, and so these things happen. He also says thay Desh ka mastak jhukne nahi denge. Where does he categorically say China does not occupy territory on the Indian side of the LAC?
If you have videos.. send me the links.. with the time window where Rajnath makes the claim
did anyone say other wise, that PLA is on indian territory(proper indian territory not grey area)?

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
did anyone say other wise, that PLA is on indian territory(proper indian territory not grey area)?
Dont Indians deserve to know that from their government at a time of massive troop buildup on both sides of the LAC.. That which are the places where chinese have built encampments and other structures where none existed in April 2020 ?

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
It is obvious that he meant "on the Indian side of the Chinese perception of LAC", which is F4 looks like.
And in Galwan valley Chinese claim line coincides with the Indian perception of LAC. So, the reported intrusions in this particular area are even beyond the chinese claim line.. So, can't GOI officially deny this?

rajesh agarawal

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Govt not even denying that. It means we lost F4 to chinese. Just we accepting this in the name of perception. Then what we won ? Actually we lost.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Galwan and DBO was the distraction the game is in Pangang Tso , Chinese wanted to secure the lake and they had achieved that now by making permanent structures and camps till Finger 4 . As per someone i know who has some info from his contacts chinese have now machine gun nests on the ridge line near F4-F5 . They are not going to move away from F4 at any cost its upto us now to decide do we want to escalate it to remove them from F4 or we just bow down to their pressure tactics .
Please ask your friend this question- have we ever bypass f4 and its ridge through mountains. Because what I heard was that last year we were able to reach f7 bypassing Chinese camp at f5 .

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
those members who have scanned the whole ladkha both indian side and chinese side can better tell us where we intruded where they intruded if there is a perception that I don't believe unless I see

right wing

Country flag
So which LAC is RM referring to? How come you dont have this question in mind?
Yes..Now the RM will draw LAC for us on live tv when official Indian claim line is the IB.
But he did clearly state that the Chinese were more than 10-15 kms away from LAC.
To ask for more clarification will be futile and the govt will never give out an official map of LAC as it will lead to immediate surrendering of our claim lines till IB.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Dont Indians deserve to know that from their government at a time of massive troop buildup on both sides of the LAC.. That which are the places where chinese have built encampments and other structures where none existed in April 2020 ?
Govt is under no obligation to inform people in real time like a cricket commentary, especially when there are many fans of communist china controlling major institutions.
these questions will be asked and answered in the next parliament session anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles