India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhaan

Country flag
And don't count out the famous bollywoodian art of monkey balancing,latest we had in "shikara"
Might as well portray a paki saviour shielding the gal
Karan Johar, Dharma productions you shouldn't be surprised. Releasing on Netflix that means it will be a low budget movie too.

SanjeevM

Country flag

ninja hattori

Country flag
Especially turds like Lal Topi who was going berserk with delight on Pak media saying that their Chinese masters have captured three fourths of Ladakh and the Indian Army is on the run!! 😂 In fact most Paki media thinks so! Now what of Lal Topi? Deep depression!
there tonight headlines will be,

Hindu baniye ka janggi junoon utara unke akaa chiniyo ne,

bina jung ke ghutne teke Hindutva ke hitlor nar---indra modi ne,

gudishta bharat ko dilayi uski naani yaad,

:crying:

SanjeevM

Country flag
Is Indonesia The Another India? Post Chinese Virus Pandemic Relations

#India #Indonesia #ChineseVirus

cereal killer

Country flag
Atleast series he bana dete,

badly needed in this era of pseudo feminism,

on the lines of Aarohan or Udaan that aired on DD national,

kuch nahi to inhi do ka remake bana ke Netflix pe daal do,

creativity ka the end hai OTT India ka.
Yeah Especially I'd love to see a Balakot air strike documentary or even a series on the backdrop of Pulwama attacks. A movie never tells us the big picture & all the build up thing. Accurate casting & narration can make it epic & inspire people massively.

doreamon

Country flag
I think, if our previous decade was about Pakistan, this decade will be about China from a military engagement point of view.
========
India has largest, most experienced mountain army in the world, says Chinese military expert

yeah it ll be most crucial decade to bridge the gap . AMCA, tejas mk2 ,tedbf,tejas mk1a, sfdr,astra mark2,rafael ,s400, qrsam,xrsam,prahar,AURA ucav, future main battle tank,agni 6 with mirv,brahmosh mark 2, and many more good things going to happen in this decade .. just economy needs 2 pick up .

ninja hattori

Country flag
Yeah Especially I'd love to see a Balakot air strike documentary or even a series on the backdrop of Pulwama attacks. A movie never tells us the big picture & all the build up thing. Accurate casting & narration can make it epic & inspire people massively.
That kargil girl needs a series only that can justify her efforts,

flying in a war zone is no small feat,

sacred games 2 jaisa sada sa fiction bana diya, this is a real story

and it can have multiple seasons taking into account of the other firsts among women officers of our country,

It will surely going to be a inspiring one irrespective of gender.

SanjeevM

Country flag
A Patriotic Video in response to Chinese Global times releasing their Sissy Kids video to march towards India

VIDEO: Vande Mataram - Indian Patriotic Song - Patriotic Indian Army ready to take down any Adversary.

Watch the Video on YouTube as well
#India #VandeMataram #ImperialistChina #ChineseHegemony
#LoserChina

Check the video site for for Indian RW videos

VIDEO: Vande Mataram - Indian Patriotic Song - Patriotic Indian Army ready to take down any Adversary.

https://videos.newscomworld.com/202...atriotic-indian-army-ready-for-any-adversary/

Bhadra

Country flag
Bhadra sir, I wanted to ask you a question. If you were a PLA commander, which area would you consider strategically more important? Galwan and Gogra or Pangong Tso.
My Dear Sir.
These are multiple incursions that threaten entire Ladakh but tactically different areas.

Galwan River is more than 200 km in length cutting through Karakoram ranges that leads the base of Kijil Jilga near G-219. The Chinese have been very sensitive to it being in Indian hands. However the present LAC in Galwan River is the nearest to DSDBO Raod. Chinese being there threatens that road. Chinese have become more sensitive to Galwan since India constructed a bridge here to cross Shyok to get into Galvan valley.

Gorga Complex is a vital ground that threatens DSDBO Road as also DBO Complex. In fact SSN will get threatened. So it is vital for defence of DBO - Trig Hts Complex.

Pengang Tso is the nearest and shortest approach to Leh. It also threatens Darbuk and Tangtse to the north thereby DSDBO Road also That is why some of the bitterest battles had taken around here at Raezangla, Gurung Hill, Magar Hill, Srijap Complex and Chusul..

Now. there is no price for guessing why these are pressure points and why Penang Tso is the focal point.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I think this is a chicom ruse to buy time for their division from Hubei to acclimate.

Their commanders are probably swimming in troop vomit by now.
Not really, to oocupy the heights along galwan valley, and in case they had occupied heights in contested land, to reoccupy the same might not be possible again this season...

Bhadra

Country flag
and worse, the lessons they have learnt now might lead to forward deployment of their troops for next round of poking which is not far away.

India might have to start monitoring the entire region to preempt their next poking. which would mean if ELINT picks up troop movements for acclimatisation we might have to mirror the same much earlier than the event actually happens.

which would mean dedicated satellites for Tibet alone.
Coordination ... Coordination amongst all agencies in Ladakh is the mantra as also the bane of the system.. There is no synergy amongst agencies.. Things are so haphazard....
There should be one coordinating agency there - Army.
It is in this context command and control of all bandookdharis must be sorted out..

ladder

Country flag
And what does that paper say.....
That ITBP is not responsible for guarding the LAC ??
Loser....
Losers don't present the actual picture of the situation, always present a distorted view like @Bhadra has been doing in this thread.
I have presented the paper let the members go back read your posting and decide who was saying what.
And coming to your comprehension issues not surprised at all with your reply 😆, try harder.

cereal killer

Country flag
So Chinese are moving back to status quo just like in doklam .
I already told it. Chinese are firsts rate cowards won't ever fight. They just don't have the guts to fight. Too mercantile.

You guys unnecessary waste forum bandwidth.
Lol.
Call me a war mongerer but I wanted to see at least a few Chinkis to taste the boot of Indian Army. Anyways propaganda should be on an all time high level. Time to troll porkies. Gilgit Baltistan here we come💪

IndianHawk

Country flag
Call me a war mongerer but I wanted to see at least a few Chinkis to taste the boot of Indian Army. Anyways propaganda should be on an all time high level. Time to troll porkies. Gilgit Baltistan here we come💪
They have tested plenty in 1967 that's why they kept quite when we merged Sikkim . And again in 1986-87. That's why they won't fight again.
The whole drama was for internal consumption as millions of Chinese are out of work now.

Indian army overwhelmed them absolutely. They had no option but to back down.

Jailor

Country flag
If nothing happens and chinese move back to status quo then, i think the purpose of this drama was more than likely to deter us from taking any major action against Pakistan in POK, maybe they got wind of something.
They saved there rent a abdul country.

IndianHawk

Country flag
If nothing happens and chinese move back to status quo then, i think the purpose of this drama was more than likely to deter us from taking any major action against Pakistan in POK, maybe they got wind of something.
They saved there rent a abdul country.
They can't save pakistan when they can't even save tibet. A few thousand Chinese soldiers aren't going to change our plan. ITBP and Assam rifle hold 150000 armed men perpetually in lac .

Bhadra

Country flag
And what does that paper say.....
That ITBP is not responsible for guarding the LAC ??
Loser....
Please be honest...
Have you ever seen and stayed in Ladakh and any deployment area of ITBP ...??
Or you have spent whole life guarding some banks in Chandigarh ??
Because your posts so far do not reflect any confidence of knowledge of the ground realities..

If you say ITBP troops are rotated every three months in Ladakh that means having an ITBP battalion in Ladakh is at least ten times more expensive than an Infantry battalion (3 months X 10 times rotation= 30 moths / 2 1/2 years 0 that is Army soldiers stay without rotation). (In fact make it fifteen times because ITBP is six companies)

Tell me where are other eight battalions of NW Frontiers .... How many platoon you have at your house ??
Is anyone listening.... CAG, please !! Ye to loot hai...
What will happen if you are deployed in Siachin? you will rotate every hour.... :pound:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles