Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

kittoo420

Country flag
Wagner PMC desperate for supplies..
Both sides face logistical issues.

At this point I am simply unable to believe anything from any sides, not even videos. It's all propaganda no matter a random account on Twitter or a supposedly reputed organization.

And I mean both sides, though I do believe Russian side a bit more because they often accept that they lost some people or their own rank leaders show displeasure every now then. The west on the other hand is completely cuckoo, with Ukranians being super human beings never losing a single thing and will march upon Moscow.

Master Chief

Country flag
At this point I am simply unable to believe anything from any sides, not even videos. It's all propaganda no matter a random account on Twitter or a supposedly reputed organization.

And I mean both sides, though I do believe Russian side a bit more because they often accept that they lost some people or their own rank leaders show displeasure every now then. The west on the other hand is completely cuckoo, with Ukranians being super human beings never losing a single thing and will march upon Moscow.
True.. Wagner Chief acknowledged the video, and said he would visit any MOD office and bug them until either the shortage is resolved or he himself is arrested.. and he says that action is being taken to resolve the situation..

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
>Missiles strikes across Ukraine, power outages due to shelling of several power plants and sub-stations
>France has been supplying Akeron MP ATGM systems to Ukraine
>Wagner PMC has taken control of the village of Paraskoviivka
>AFU pushed Russian troops away from the village of Ivanivske and highway T0504
>Russian forces captured the village of Hryanykivka, Kharkiv Oblast
>EU to ban sales of toilets to Russia on war anniversary
>Ukraine to receive fewer Leopard tanks from allies than promised
>AFU has Depleted 8-10 years worth of NATO munitions production
>UK is unable to supply jets to Ukraine within the next few years
>Ukraine Need hundreds of billions worth of aid every year just to survive
>Russian troops have reached highway M03

ww2historian

Country flag
Finally some sanity restored and Russia decided to use its Black sea fleet for strikes.
I imagine they investigated exactly what happened with the sinking of the Moskva. It was wise to find out what mistakes happened and what solutions can be applied so it's unlikely to happen again. To deploy ships before this would of been unwise.

sachincba

Country flag
The problem with US is that it is made of crooks. Everyone knows that it wasnt necessary to use nuclear weapons on a defeated Japan. But that was not it. It then pulled a psych operation where no-one in Japan holds America accountable. And it remains in control of Japans psyche till now. WW2 is when US became expert in regime change.
Sometimes we fail to fathom how dangerous US is not just through its sheer military strength but through the strength of its propaganda .
It was Russia which defeated Hitler. But the credit goes to America due to its extensive propaganda.
In Ukraine war, and it is acknowledged by experts, America is winning hands down in setting narratives. After writing this, i will read the economist, knowing its heart is set at propaganda.

what do i do. Intellectual superiority is more important than superiority of arms.

DumbPilot

Country flag
The problem with US is that it is made of crooks. Everyone knows that it wasnt necessary to use nuclear weapons on a defeated Japan. But that was not it. It then pulled a psych operation where no-one in Japan holds America accountable. And it remains in control of Japans psyche till now. WW2 is when US became expert in regime change.
I don't think that is true.

Japan was not "defeated" even in 1945 - or atleast the military was not going to accept defeat. They would have most likely shifted to guerrila warfare as the Allied invasion carried out in mainland Japan. Infact, the reason why there was such a heavy bombing campaign in Japan and why nuclear bombs were dropped was because of how the supply chain worked in Japan - it was not factories manufacturing things, but rather neighborhoods integrated tightly into the development chain. One neighborhood would work on thing X, the next one on item Y, and next week or next month it would all be collected and formed into the final product. In that sense, they were like the Vietnamese.

You can find lots of memoirs/resources about how it worked, however dropping the nuclear bomb or not, the outcome was still the same for the Allies - they would win, dropping two atomic bombs just cemented their power on the global food chain and prevented a lot of needless deaths for both parties anyway

ww2historian

Country flag
I don't think that is true.

Japan was not "defeated" even in 1945 - or atleast the military was not going to accept defeat. They would have most likely shifted to guerrila warfare as the Allied invasion carried out in mainland Japan. Infact, the reason why there was such a heavy bombing campaign in Japan and why nuclear bombs were dropped was because of how the supply chain worked in Japan - it was not factories manufacturing things, but rather neighborhoods integrated tightly into the development chain. One neighborhood would work on thing X, the next one on item Y, and next week or next month it would all be collected and formed into the final product. In that sense, they were like the Vietnamese.

You can find lots of memoirs/resources about how it worked, however dropping the nuclear bomb or not, the outcome was still the same for the Allies - they would win, dropping two atomic bombs just cemented their power on the global food chain and prevented a lot of needless deaths for both parties anyway
Yes they were. Japan had zero oil, and almost all of their warships were sunk. The allies had a complete naval blockade, and could of just starved Japan into surrender. Also after the fire bombing of Tokyo and other cities killing almost a million, the emperor was almost ready to surrender. Most likely the US wanted a quick surrender so Russia, and China couldn't have time to launch their own invasion.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles