Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

jai jaganath

Country flag

Okay, what is something of your use? Comrade, we have something for everyone's taste, but let's not forget the ultimate goal of re-unification of mother Russia !
I get orgasm when I look at planes
Guarantee me that if I emerged as a winner then aif should induct 250+ mk1a and mk2 to be fast tracked by making ada and hal guys to work overtime and induct 250in one go
Amca ka delha jayega
And if I die I die for mother Russia 🇷🇺
Guys don't forget me and never forget does who killed me
Buy my dfi commands are supreme and I shall obey it
Tell me my reporting time and schedule to reach training centre
Hope I meet u guys again

:salute::salute::salute::salute:

:russia::russia::russia::russia:
Hail comrades hail mother Russia
Hurrah!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The war is in your lands. It's your land that is being torched everyday, your towns and cities being razed and bombed, your billions worth of infrastructure exploding everyday. And the Russians, last I checked haven't left nor being pushed out with any success. Unless you kick them out or stop their advances, Russians are winning everyday.
If you look for historical parallels, then the Germans also fought in France, but as a result they returned Alsace and Lorraine to them.
So the war is not over yet.
Many people say that time is in Khuilo favor, but I don't think so. Eurofighter and F-16 need time and the infantry wins it for the pilots.

jai jaganath

Country flag
No context, pack your bags with warm clothes. You are being sent to the Russia-Ukraine border to fight as a mercenary. If you win, you will be rewarded with hot Natashas and lots of vodkas, if you lose, you will be celebrated as a martyr who died for the Russian motherland. We will create a statue of you in DFI.
Will dfians fund for my statue
I am cryiny with happiness bcoz gods has given me such brothers who will contribute for my statue
Asu nahi ruk rahe

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Guarantee me that if I emerged as a winner then aif should induct 250+ mk1a and mk2 to be fast tracked by making ada and hal guys to work overtime and induct 250in one go
Amca ka delha jayega
Hope I meet u guys again

Hurrah!
It's perfectly normal to be a planosexual.

ww2historian

Country flag
If you look for historical parallels, then the Germans also fought in France, but as a result they returned Alsace and Lorraine to them.
So the war is not over yet.
Many people say that time is in Khuilo favor, but I don't think so. Eurofighter and F-16 need time and the infantry wins it for the pilots.
I've looked for historical parallels, and there aren't any. This war is unique, and no other war reminds me of it. Russia is patient, and that is wise because time is on their side.

Meal Team 6

Country flag
Amca ka delha jayega
Hope I meet u guys again

Hurrah!
Comrade I have arranged some joining bonus for you.
images (20).jpeg

images (19).jpeg

images (18).jpeg

images (17).jpeg

images (16).jpeg

images (15).jpeg

Comrade you go fight war for our mother russia and allah will grant you 72 black fighter jets if you attain martyrdom.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Ylside

Country flag
Russia is patient, and that is wise because time is on their side.
Is it? Waging war is not cheap. During the month of January alone, Russia, normally used to budget surpluses, clocked the deficit of 25 billions USD - reasons being low prices of oil, mobilization, brain drain and increased military spending. At this rate, they will burn through their unfrozen half of "prosperity fund" Putin spent 20 years building in a single year.

Ylside

Country flag
Warner mercs begging Russian MoD for ammo - again. Tho not sure if it will do them any good since last time, they publicly called Shoigu "a ******" 💩

jai jaganath

Country flag
Nah. She is gonna be there for about 40 years and in about 20 years, you'll start cribbing about her getting old and looking for replacement. :laugh:
Love is love bro
I love tejas platform like anything
But I can cheat her if I get tedbf in my hands what a beauty those curves that dsi atleast on renders it has become my crush
But still I have large space left in my heart for Russian fighter I mean the designers designed it keeping all beauty in the mind

jai jaganath

Country flag

Blademaster

Is it? Waging war is not cheap. During the month of January alone, Russia, normally used to budget surpluses, clocked the deficit of 25 billions USD - reasons being low prices of oil, mobilization, brain drain and increased military spending. At this rate, they will burn through their unfrozen half of "prosperity fund" Putin spent 20 years building in a single year.
And look at your own country spending beyond its means. See here: https://www.statista.com/statistics/531879/national-debt-of-poland/

As for EU, look at this: https://www.fibre2fashion.com/news/...e-gdp-deficit-for-2023-284351-newsdetails.htm

Look at USA: Its national deficit is projected to be $1.4 Trillion dollars for 2023. That's more than $100 Billion dollars per month!!!!

And you are complaining about Russia spending beyond its means when you, your country, your allies, coalition etc., have way bigger deficits than Russia. And besides Russia has vast natural resources to pay all that debt in a reasonable amount of time whereas you don't. You have to come up with new products & services to pay that debt. Guess what? the world appetite for your products & services will be on the decline as your costs go way up due to massive inflation you got going on around.

No, this time, Russia will outlast you, your country, EU, NATO and US. EU & NATO will be on the ash heap of history.

RocketMan

Country flag
And look at your own country spending beyond its means. See here: https://www.statista.com/statistics/531879/national-debt-of-poland/

As for EU, look at this: https://www.fibre2fashion.com/news/...e-gdp-deficit-for-2023-284351-newsdetails.htm

Look at USA: Its national deficit is projected to be $1.4 Trillion dollars for 2023. That's more than $100 Billion dollars per month!!!!

And you are complaining about Russia spending beyond its means when you, your country, your allies, coalition etc., have way bigger deficits than Russia. And besides Russia has vast natural resources to pay all that debt in a reasonable amount of time whereas you don't. You have to come up with new products & services to pay that debt. Guess what? the world appetite for your products & services will be on the decline as your costs go way up due to massive inflation you got going on around.

No, this time, Russia will outlast you, your country, EU, NATO and US. EU & NATO will be on the ash heap of history.
cover5.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles