Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blademaster

I won't get that chance. I'm late for this war. "Thanks" to the military medical board, I found out that my sugar level is high. Now I have to go on a diet.🤮 Now I can't even be a donor.😣
Maybe you can be part of the impressment gang where they go round up people and "volunteer" them for front line service.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Maybe you can be part of the impressment gang where they go round up people and "volunteer" them for front line service.
Why aren't you in the ranks of Wagner yet? Достали пророссийские выблядки! Пиздуй к Пригожину, он ищет мясо.

Blademaster

Why aren't you in the ranks of Wagner yet? Достали пророссийские выблядки! Пиздуй к Пригожину, он ищет мясо.
It's only for Russians, I think. Besides my disability disqualifies me. I should know. I tried to enlist in the US armed forces when I was young and they turned me away.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It's only for Russians, I think. Besides my disability disqualifies me. I should know. I tried to enlist in the US armed forces when I was young and they turned me away.
This is a PMC - they take everyone there. There are many new PMCs in Russia now. If you want to earn money, there are no obstacles. I specifically do not show the fields littered with Russian corpses.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
You guys need to chill. The war in Ukraine is not salvageable for NATO anymore, the weapons and ammunition flow continues just to delay Russian advance and weaken it and give NATO more time to arm Poland to the teeth. Look at the rate at which Poland is receiving new shit ($4.6 billion deal for 32 F-35s with an option for a repeat order of another 32 jets, F16s, 28 M1A2 SEPv2, 250 M1A2 SEPv3 and 116 M1A1 tanks that they'll get before Ukraine, 96 AH-64 Apache Helicopters with Hellfire Missile package, $10 billion worth of 45 ATACMS and 18 HIMARS units alone with additional order of 500+ HIMARS units that'll be delivered in 2-3 batches, 61 M30A2 GMLRS-AW pods with IMPS, 521 M31A2 GMLRS-U pods with IMPS, 532 XM403 GMLRS-ER AW),
plus their own rapid modernization attempts with a 100% spending increase, orders for 180-200 K2 MBTs, 200+ K9 SPHs, 288 K239 MLRS, 48 FA-50 Light Fighters.
This is in addition to a tenfold increase in their domestic production of 50+ KRAB SPHs, 70+ ROSOMAK Wheeled APCs, Planned local production of 800+ K2 tanks and 460 K9 SPHs, 1400 tracked IFVs, License production of Israeli ATMOS wheeled howitzers.
Compare all of this to the country that's literally at war and has lost almost 1/3rd of it's territory, and you see what the priority is right now. Creating a bulwark in Poland that the Russians won't dare to attack.

Blademaster

This is a PMC - they take everyone there. There are many new PMCs in Russia now. If you want to earn money, there are no obstacles. I specifically do not show the fields littered with Russian corpses.
I am already earning money. Besides my wife would kill me if I join. So guess I have to remain on the sidelines. But you don't have to. All you need to do is pick up a rifle and get on your truck and just drive over there and volunteer yourself into one of the Ukraine formations. I am sure they have an use for you.

Blademaster

You guys need to chill. The war in Ukraine is not salvageable for NATO anymore, the weapons and ammunition flow continues just to delay Russian advance and weaken it and give NATO more time to arm Poland to the teeth. Look at the rate at which Poland is receiving new shit ($4.6 billion deal for 32 F-35s with an option for a repeat order of another 32 jets, F16s, 28 M1A2 SEPv2, 250 M1A2 SEPv3 and 116 M1A1 tanks that they'll get before Ukraine, 96 AH-64 Apache Helicopters with Hellfire Missile package, $10 billion worth of 45 ATACMS and 18 HIMARS units alone with additional order of 500+ HIMARS units that'll be delivered in 2-3 batches, 61 M30A2 GMLRS-AW pods with IMPS, 521 M31A2 GMLRS-U pods with IMPS, 532 XM403 GMLRS-ER AW),
plus their own rapid modernization attempts with a 100% spending increase, orders for 180-200 K2 MBTs, 200+ K9 SPHs, 288 K239 MLRS, 48 FA-50 Light Fighters.
This is in addition to a tenfold increase in their domestic production of 50+ KRAB SPHs, 70+ ROSOMAK Wheeled APCs, Planned local production of 800+ K2 tanks and 460 K9 SPHs, 1400 tracked IFVs, License production of Israeli ATMOS wheeled howitzers.
Compare all of this to the country that's literally at war and has lost almost 1/3rd of it's territory, and you see what the priority is right now. Creating a bulwark in Poland that the Russians won't dare to attack.
Interesting. I wonder how Poland is going to pay for all of this. Extracting reparations from Germany?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I am already earning money. Besides my wife would kill me if I join. So guess I have to remain on the sidelines. But you don't have to. All you need to do is pick up a rifle and get on your truck and just drive over there and volunteer yourself into one of the Ukraine formations. I am sure they have an use for you.
You are mistaken if you think that there is anarchy in the Ukrainian army. In this case, the Russians would have captured Kharkiv and Zaporizhzha long ago and not die near Bakhmut and Vugledar.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles