Russia Ukraine War 2022 - Idiotic musings

Blademaster

@Varzone @Ylside @Blademaster @Akim and others

Kindly use this thread for political fights, and attacking your preferred side, or anything in general only tangentially related to the war, instead of the main thread. That way, the main thread can be preserved for analysis etc instead of being an endless fight.
Pls include Master Chief too. I noticed that you deliberately left him off. Otherwise you are just playing to one side. I called him out because he celebrated civilian deaths of an ally of India and who has stood by India through India’s tough times just like a paki would. He didn’t like that implication and started trying to go after my deceased mother and others. So why don’t you call him out? Otherwise you can take your suggestions and take it somewhere else.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Pls include Master Chief too. I noticed that you deliberately left him off. Otherwise you are just playing to one side. I called him out because he celebrated civilian deaths of an ally of India and who has stood by India through India’s tough times just like a paki would. He didn’t like that implication and started trying to go after my deceased mother and others. So why don’t you call him out? Otherwise you can take your suggestions and take it somewhere else.
You are responding a bit late, so I dont actually remember the context of when I had written it. What I remember was that a few people in Russia Ukraine war thread were simply fighting with each other about their political preference in the war, and someone suggested a separate threat. The pings were not meant to be all-encompassing (hence the "others") but to inform enough people of this thread that the conversation shifts here. That has sadly not happened, which is why the thread is a bit dead.

Blademaster

You are responding a bit late, so I dont actually remember the context of when I had written it. What I remember was that a few people in Russia Ukraine war thread were simply fighting with each other about their political preference in the war, and someone suggested a separate threat. The pings were not meant to be all-encompassing (hence the "others") but to inform enough people of this thread that the conversation shifts here. That has sadly not happened, which is why the thread is a bit dead.
My mistake, I didn't notice that it was one year ago. I thought I was responding to a recent post. My apologies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles