Public Service Message 😊

lover

Country flag
Whats the name of new website ?? Will it be ready before 10 july ?? How will all people here know about it after 10 july .. ?? And plzz save aryan invasion theory and indian history thread..thanxx

sydsnyper

Country flag
Whats the name of new website ?? Will it be ready before 10 july ?? How will all people here know about it after 10 july .. ?? And plzz save aryan invasion theory and indian history thread..thanxx
Miyan, please join the discord..

jai jaganath

Country flag

Kaali244

@asaffronladoftherisingsun nibba... are you around. If you see this message, please join the discord.

i think if they return after 10 they can easily search for new forum if it's name is similar to present one and verify looking at old usernames of members.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
saved join discord to get the forum news

NutCracker

Country flag
Tried to search for sports thread but alas! It's gone. Nvm DFI is shutting down on happy note. It's coming home 🏆

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Let's all be here on 9th July night. It'll be an honor to be in the ship with all of you as it goes down. As the clock ticks down, we'll keep refreshing to see the last few minutes. We'll be confused, tinged with a disbelieving hope as the site continues to operate after midnight. The order to die hasn't yet reached the servers yet, so we still see the last few minutes of DFI's life. And then suddenly, it's gone. DFI is no more.

Please join me on the night of 9th to watch the end of this world.

Azaad

Country flag
Let's all be here on 9th July night. It'll be an honor to be in the ship with all of you as it goes down. As the clock ticks down, we'll keep refreshing to see the last few minutes. We'll be confused, tinged with a disbelieving hope as the site continues to operate after midnight. The order to die hasn't yet reached the servers yet, so we still see the last few minutes of DFI's life. And then suddenly, it's gone. DFI is no more.

Please join me on the night of 9th to watch the end of this world.
Are you into palliative care by any chance? Coz I've never come across anyone with such a morbid sense of humour.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Are you into palliative care by any chance? Coz I've never come across anyone with such a morbid sense of humour.
I'm not but my mother is. Death hangs like the sword of damocles over our house.

That said, I've gone through this before. There was a website that I really, really liked and had made many friends in shut down. We tried the whole backup, another website, alternate channels etc. Didn't work out. All we could do was stay till the last minutes.

Azaad

Country flag
I'm not but my mother is. Death hangs like the sword of damocles over our house.

That said, I've gone through this before. There was a website that I really, really liked and had made many friends in shut down. We tried the whole backup, another website, alternate channels etc. Didn't work out. All we could do was stay till the last minutes.
No wonder you sound so cheerful. You seem to have a lot of other "hidden" attributes apart from a sense & of course an appreciation of humor

Azaad

Country flag
To all the in house chettans , aniyans & a few chechis & aniyaththis , here's something to cheer you guys up -

U only need to have a mallu in the team....... to win the cricket World Cup 😂

1975 - No malayali
1979 - No malayali
1983 - Sunil Walson 🏆
1987 - No malayali
1992 - No malayali
1996 - No malayali
1999 - No malayali
2003 - No malayali
2007 - No malayali
2007 - S Sreeshanth 🏆
2009 - No malayali