Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Cheepek

"Pakistan is said to have identified serious design flaws in the 969MW Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project in Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJ&K) with the Chinese company and asked for early rectification of faults, well informed sources told Business Recorder."

NutCracker

Country flag

Azaad

Country flag

Pakistani DNA expert strikes again!!
He's unwittingly confessed he's a low caste convert as well. Be that as it may , it's a fact that up until the 20th century Indian muslims including Paxtan & BD had no local heroes except Jinnah & later Mujib ur Rehman for BD.

All their heroes were foreigners which is the reason we shouldn't be surprised sub continental Muslims frequently refer to Arab , Persian Turkic & Afghan achievements as their own .

Apart from partition , they've nothing noteworthy in their list of achievements & that achievement too is unraveling which as of now is restricted to the left flank of India.

A superiority complex often masks an inferiority complex . It's 2 sides of the same coin actually.

NutCracker

Country flag
Even KhtanaENabuwat wala Sunnis in flight might be pissing their Payjamas thinking he can blow himself any moment now.
Porkies even make people declare KhatnaENabuwat in their passport applications. So if any Ahemdi in the flight , he would've declared his prophet as false one.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Even Sunnis in flight might be pissing their pants thinking he can blow himself any moment now.
Whats funny is that the aircraft itself would be having multiple Israeli, Indian, American and other kafir components but not a single halal certified one. This is how they "boycott", prolly even earned enough to buy the ticket from yahudi Fiverr from another kafir client :lol:.

NutCracker

Country flag
Whats funny is that the aircraft itself would be having multiple Israeli, Indian, American and other kafir components but not a single halal certified one. This is how they "boycott", prolly even earned to enough to buy the ticket from yahudi Fiverr from another kafir client :lol:.
Even PayPal co founder Max Levcin is Cykrainian Jew. Porkies just can't catch a brake..
Unfortunately not many people know this in Porkyland.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
He's unwittingly confessed he's a low caste convert as well. Be that as it may , it's a fact that up until the 20th century Indian muslims including Paxtan & BD had no local heroes except Jinnah & later Mujib ur Rehman for BD.

All their heroes were foreigners which is the reason we shouldn't be surprised sub continental Muslims frequently refer to Arab , Persian Turkic & Afghan achievements as their own .

Apart from partition , they've nothing noteworthy in their list of achievements & that achievement too is unraveling which as of now is restricted to the left flank of India.

A superiority complex often masks an inferiority complex . It's 2 sides of the same coin actually.
Thanks for this mate u gave me some new tactics to subvert my some muzzies frns.
I do alot.. alot. And I love doing it.
It's enjoyment for me to eat them. Until they don't realise they're aukat they keep engaging with me then they suddenly ignore..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles