Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

vishnugupt

Country flag
I get orgasm when I look at planes
Guarantee me that if I emerged as a winner then aif should induct 250+ mk1a and mk2 to be fast tracked by making ada and hal guys to work overtime and induct 250in one go
Amca ka delha jayega
And if I die I die for mother Russia 🇷🇺
Guys don't forget me and never forget does who killed me
Buy my dfi commands are supreme and I shall obey it
Tell me my reporting time and schedule to reach training centre
Hope I meet u guys again

:salute::salute::salute::salute:

:russia::russia::russia::russia:
Hail comrades hail mother Russia
Hurrah!
soviet-dancing-soviet-dance.gif

Ras svatali abla ni gruci, papli tumani na drikoe!
Be khadila verik na katusa, na vishoki verik na kritoe !!

Hurra !!!

Soldier355

Country flag
Manual firing of 23 mm guns at snipers in Ukraine. In the video, one of the barrels of the 23-mm twin anti-aircraft gun was adapted for manual firing, note that another person insures the arrow from behind. Gun fire is said to be suppressing the point with Ukrainian snipers.

A powerful blow from a kamikaze sea drone hit a bridge in Zatoka in the Odessa region on February 10. The degree of damage to the bridge and which model of the marine drone was used are not yet known. It is speculated that the Russian drone used in the strike is based on a model of a Ukrainian maritime drone that washed ashore in the bay of Sevastopol last year. Earlier, the governor of Sevastopol, Mikhail Razvozhaev, proposed to create unmanned marine vehicles on the basis of the Sevmorzavod enterprise, perhaps this was the first of the created marine drones.

The crew of the Russian T-80BVM tank spoke about their combat vehicle and the tactics of using it in Ukraine. The crew uses the T-80BVM tank, released in 2022.

122-mm self-propelled howitzer 2S1 "Gvozdika" of the Ukrainian army, came under attack from the Russian kamikaze drone "Lancet". The drone attack took place near the Krasnolimansky direction, judging by the fire from the hatch, the 2S1 Gvozdika self-propelled guns were destroyed.

Donetsk servicemen have developed a home-made installation for remote control of the Fagot ATGM. The installation has a Picatinny rail and a television screen and can be equipped with a thermal imager. The installation with the Fagot anti-tank system was tested at the range at a distance of 700 meters, the target was located at a height of 1 meter.

Ylside

Country flag
An intense footage from the storming of an Ukrainian dugout. Recommended to watch whenever one wants to complain about his job

Meal Team 6

Country flag
I need Russian Chad aircrafts
Not such pussy western girls
I thought that service is only valid for Pakistan will Allah listen to kafir
Comrade if you kill enough of other kafirs then Allah will definitely award you with 72 su-57
+ If you kill few innocent non hijab wearing women then Allah will grant you additional 72 b-2 spirit stealth muslims , if you kill few innocent kafir children then you will also attain 72- amca with roohani takat capabilities.
So forward you march comrade with blessing of allah and power of muhamad.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Comrade if you kill enough of other kafirs then Allah will definitely award you with 72 su-57
+ If you kill few innocent non hijab wearing women then Allah will grant you additional 72 b-2 spirit stealth muslims , if you kill few innocent kafir children then you will also attain 72- amca with roohani takat capabilities.
So forward you march comrade with blessing of allah and power of muhamad.
Allah u akbar

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles