Indian Special Forces

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
The top unit 1000% knows they regularly get to train with tier 2 US units and Australian SAS but knowing about it does nothing you know how things work here Paras can't even make use of high ready and low ready in stack forget about C Clamp
For this I think the training to be blamed high ready,low ready & different ways to grip different weapons for better efficiency should be taught during basics and not some special training(and they are not taught AT ALL)

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I won't personally classify Green Berets/Seals as a Tier-2 SF, they are literally the ones who make up the Delta/DEVGRu. Its just like PARA SF men going for SG/NSG but the difference being they go on deputation and Green Berets/Seals can be permanent if they wish to. US Army SF is the one doing all the things an SF should do, they even trained the 22 Boiz in Kadena AB...
Yea they make large base for CAG and DEVGRU but that's after they go through probation and clear it and with training so they won't classify for tier 1 for me they will stay teir 2 and we train with tier 2 nothing wrong with that but that's just my personal opinion.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
For this I think the training to be blamed high ready,low ready & different ways to grip different weapons for better efficiency should be taught during basics and not some special training(and they are not taught AT ALL)
It's Not really a infantry thing so I don't mind it being part of basic training and Clamping is useless without CQB anyway but their needs to be better training for how Infantry operates an AR platform as for SF like every other SF units it should be part of weapon familiarisation and mastery training routine.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
I won't personally classify Green Berets/Seals as a Tier-2 SF, they are literally the ones who make up the Delta/DEVGRu. Its just like PARA SF men going for SG/NSG but the difference being they go on deputation and Green Berets/Seals can be permanent if they wish to. US Army SF is the one doing all the things an SF should do, they even trained the 22 Boiz in Kadena AB...
Yea I think Delta’s,DEVGRU’s are tier 1 some say 24 STS is too but I doubt for me I think it’s the first two are the definition of tier 1
Also they need to increase the NSG deputation time by the time the CAPF chaps get comfortable with CQB and special tactics there time is over.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
It's Not really a infantry thing so I don't mind it being part of basic training and Clamping is useless without CQB anyway but their needs to be better training for how Infantry operates an AR platform as for SF like every other SF units it should be part of weapon familiarisation and mastery training routine.
No I meant SF basics not infantry

airborneCommando

Country flag

Paras with combat freefall gear

View attachment 255653
*static line kit
Is this patch theirs too? 👀View attachment 255617
Full kit - decath clothing, AT PC and Battlebelt
w/ all pouches and stuff
Tier 2 doesn't mean they are less elite. Their Mandate, Assets, Funding, Size and C2 fits the bill of Tier - 2 as per US govt classification. Moreover they have the widest mission set of any SOF unit.

Screenshot_20240531_213652_Telegram.jpg

lexz09

Country flag
The top unit 1000% knows they regularly get to train with tier 2 US units and Australian SAS but knowing about it does nothing you know how things work here Paras can't even make use of high ready and low ready in stack forget about C Clamp
Source for Australian SAS? Aren't they very conservative. I have only heard about them training with British SAS, american SF, German KSK and polish GROM at most

mupper2

Country flag
Yea I think Delta’s,DEVGRU’s are tier 1 some say 24 STS is too but I doubt for me I think it’s the first two are the definition of tier 1
All the SMUs are by definition "Tier1", 24 STS even has the Commando team who function the same way a Delta or DEVGRU Sabre/assault SQN does

lexz09

Country flag
Also they need to increase the NSG deputation time by the time the CAPF chaps get comfortable with CQB and special tactics there time is over.
All units under JSOC are tier 1. And yes 24 STS too. Sometime ago when the SFGA was here during exercise.. I heard that STS was here too. Although can't confirm some people said it was 24th STS (I don't believe that tho because it carries the same weight as 1st SFOD) while others said it was 320th STS.

Arad Operator

Country flag
So again our operation in Rajouri failed?
If your talking about the ongoing Op then I would say let's wait for the official commencement of the Op by JKP or NC.

If you're talking about the current situation in the Poonch-Rajouri belt with ambushes on our troops carried by FTs and local pigs in a gap of 4-5 months then I would say that we're surely behind and their were some lapses even after repeated attacks on the same route. Wouldn't be right to say that our forces are failing as we haven't even counted number of cross border raids by our boiz in the last two years and I can assure you that we're far ahead in terms of chopping heads...
We surely are having a hard time in Poonch-Rajouri belt and especially the Soorankote and DKG areas but we will overcome those soon and all these little pigs carrying out cowardly attacks on our troops and civilians, will be brought to justice.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
If your talking about the ongoing Op then I would say let's wait for the official commencement of the Op by JKP or NC.

If you're talking about the current situation in the Poonch-Rajouri belt with ambushes on our troops carried by FTs and local pigs in a gap of 4-5 months then I would say that we're surely behind and their were some lapses even after repeated attacks on the same route. Wouldn't be right to say that our forces are failing as we haven't even counted number of cross border raids by our boiz in the last two years and I can assure you that we're far ahead in terms of chopping heads...
We surely are having a hard time in Poonch-Rajouri belt and especially the Soorankote and DKG areas but we will overcome those soon and all these little pigs carrying out cowardly attacks on our troops and civilians, will be brought to justice.
Why is the leadership not focusing on PAFF after they’ve already done so much damage to our troops?

Jedi Operator

Country flag

why do you think it's happening though ? Our we becoming complicient or are they outsmarting us this time ? Or should we wait for a year to see where things go now

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles