Indian Special Forces

lexz09

Country flag
why do you think it's happening though ? Our we becoming complicient or are they outsmarting us this time ? Or should we wait for a year to see where things go now
PAFF is better version of leT/ jeM.. as much as I don't wanna admit it, but they are outsmarting us. They are basically operating like small hit teams of their own kind of special forces (ik they are just bunch of pigs) In hostile territory

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
PAFF is better version of leT/ jeM.. as much as I don't wanna admit it, but they are outsmarting us. They are basically operating like small hit teams of their own kind of special forces (ik they are just bunch of pigs) In hostile territory
Well they are trained by SSG and have an ex SSG pig leading the ambush team.Problem is not that they are good or using some godly tactics everytime they ambush it is a typical textbook L shaped ambush our forces are getting caught lacking that’s what is causing us so many casualties and it seems like a soldiers life is so cheap until 10-20 die they don’t want to take any actions to either improve or counter these attacks

IMG_0749.jpeg

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Well they are trained by SSG and have an ex SSG pig leading the ambush team.Problem is not that they are good or using some godly tactics everytime they ambush it is a typical textbook L shaped ambush our forces are getting caught lacking that’s what is causing us so many casualties and it seems like a soldiers life is so cheap until 10-20 die they don’t want to take any actions to either improve or counter these attacks

View attachment 255742
In our cases it is this
IMG_0753.jpeg
IMG_0751.jpeg

lexz09

Country flag

View attachment 255742
I mean around 15 or even more para SF have been KIA againest them.. if that doesn't force our decision makers to do something than I don't know what will..

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I mean around 15 or even more para SF have been KIA againest them.. if that doesn't force our decision makers to do something than I don't know what will..
Lmao Kargil couldn't do something the changes that were suggested in 1999 still haven't been implemented our infantry for most part looks the same it did in kargil what makes you this "something will make them Change"

lexz09

Country flag
Lmao Kargil couldn't do something the changes that were suggested in 1999 still haven't been implemented our infantry for most part looks the same it did in kargil what makes you this "something will make them Change"
You have a good point. Even I think about it.. the 6000 crores they expended for 6 apaches could had modernized most of the infantry and SF if not all of it but they just don't want to.. countries like Phillipines thailand veitnam indonesia etc are having better, more vast and advance special operations command and here we don't even know if AFSOD is ever gonna become a full fledged command one day.. it's alr been over 5 years lmfao. Do you think some new units will be raised?

vidhwanshak

Country flag
15 para sf personnel KIA?
it's (5+4) 9 AFAIK

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
You have a good point. Even I think about it.. the 6000 crores they expended for 6 apaches could had modernized most of the infantry and SF if not all of it but they just don't want to.. countries like Phillipines thailand veitnam indonesia etc are having better, more vast and advance special operations command and here we don't even know if AFSOD is ever gonna become a full fledged command one day.. it's alr been over 5 years lmfao. Do you think some new units will be raised?
Nope no new units as of yet AFSOD is a unit rn anyway won't be a command until theaterization happens and it's been happening since last 5 years every few months we get a new timeline

khushank

Country flag
They are equipped with some good communication and data transfer toys! Use apps like Alpine to navigate through forests using preuploaded maps!
It's shame we have failed to crack any of it since 2 years

Here's an unconfirmed paff pic
FB_IMG_1707849881815.jpg

Arad Operator

Country flag
Why is the leadership not focusing on PAFF after they’ve already done so much damage to our troops?
Brother I've been saying this for more than two years now that PAFF/TRF/KRF are the same thing, they are the new SM cells of a joint JeM+LeT+Al Badr+Hizb ul mandali. When these LeT/JeM chaps attack forces in Jammu region and Poonch-Rajouri areas then PAFF takes the so called responsibility and attacks on civilians are claimed by TRF. Similarly attacks on both forces and civilians are claimed by KRF, PAFF/TRF/KRF is are just SM cells to propagate their Islamic terrorist attacks in a secular way.

Arad Operator

Country flag
They are equipped with some good communication and data transfer toys! Use apps like Alpine to navigate through forests using preuploaded maps!
It's shame we have failed to crack any of it since 2 years

Here's an unconfirmed paff picView attachment 255796
Camo is same as SSG, maybe an exSSG pig and team cdr of a squad...

lexz09

Country flag
Camo is same as SSG, maybe an exSSG pig and team cdr of a squad...
Even if they are SSG commandos (I don't mean exSSG but actively serving operators performing clandestine deniable hits). Doesn't carrying out unconventional warfare basically come under their mandate. Can we even do something about it?

Arad Operator

Country flag
Even if they are SSG commandos (I don't mean exSSG but actively serving operators performing clandestine deniable hits). Doesn't carrying out unconventional warfare basically come under their mandate. Can we even do something about it?
Op is already going on to clear all the slitdicks off the jungles of Poonch-Rajouri belt.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles