Indian Special Forces

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Brother I've been saying this for more than two years now that PAFF/TRF/KRF are the same thing, they are the new SM cells of a joint JeM+LeT+Al Badr+Hizb ul mandali. When these LeT/JeM chaps attack forces in Jammu region and Poonch-Rajouri areas then PAFF takes the so called responsibility and attacks on civilians are claimed by TRF. Similarly attacks on both forces and civilians are claimed by KRF, PAFF/TRF/KRF is are just SM cells to propagate their Islamic terrorist attacks in a secular way.
are we taking actions against any of them?no.then they are the same thing the question is why is leadership not taking big and strong actions against them?

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Op is already going on to clear all the slitdicks off the jungles of Poonch-Rajouri belt.
Same cycle all the time Op is going on they escaped they ambushed again Op is going on and it goes on and on and in between we celebrate killing 1-2 pigs while they taking out 4-5 of ours in each ambush except the IAF one

Arad Operator

Country flag
Well they are trained by SSG and have an ex SSG pig leading the ambush team.
Let me breakdown the so called PAFF pigs ambush squad structure for your guyz:-

1. Team commander armed with an M4 with either no sights or equipped with TI sight for night Ops(always an exSSG pig).
2. FT(Paki punjabi or Afghani) armed with short barreled AK.
3. One more FT with an Ak pattern rifle or M4(short barreled).
4. Local pig with Ak pattern rifle(for providing accurate INT of the movement).
5. A marksmen armed with a DMR with TI sight(Afghani chap, exTaliban).
6. OGW present at some distance(at 150-200m) from the ambush site for giving early warning to pigs if reinforcements arrive.

This is the extent of how much a civilian like me know about these pigs, forces and agencies surely know much more with pics and videos to confirm the identities!

kaboom

Country flag
View attachment 255834
I bet he's a cutieee. Nice and very clean kit too. Just need to replace those pika LMGs and provide good optics. Any guess about the unit?
the kit is clean , but not really setup as a machine gunners kit is supposed to be .

Also , you are a machine gunner for fuck sake use proper gloves not these fingerless ones .

VictorDelta4

Country flag
This is what a war time environment does to modernisation and innovation of new products and techniques. Something we drastically lack.
@Arad Operator Has SF or will they ever move to IFAKs for every member in the unit now that battle belts are gradually becoming more common? I know they move with medics but are they cross trained?

Arad Operator

Country flag
@Arad Operator Has SF or will they ever move to IFAKs for every member in the unit now that battle belts are gradually becoming more common? I know they move with medics but are they cross trained?

Mate each operative is trained for Emergency Medical First Response and is able to perform first aid for GSWs and other injuries, as you already mentioned that they move with medics so all this can keep an operative alive till more professional help arrives!
All the operatives are issued first aid kits with at least one tourniquet/zip-tie, have seen many operatives with AT First aid molle pouches too.:D

Arad Operator

Country flag

VictorDelta4

Country flag
Mate each operative is trained for Emergency Medical First Response and is able to perform first aid for GSWs and other injuries, as you already mentioned that they move with medics so all this can keep an operative alive till more professional help arrives!
All the operatives are issued first aid kits with at least one tourniquet/zip-tie, have seen many operatives with AT First aid molle pouches too.:D
Awesome that is good to know!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles