Indian Special Forces

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
I don't get the logic of wearing HCBH if you aren't running COMTACTs(in this particular case), better to wear a normal ballistic helmets for more head covered!
I don’t get that either also is para not getting enough budget to modernise their gear or what’s up cause MARCOS are going ham on their modernisation Garuds are doing good aswell their Negevs are well equipped and soldiers are too

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
@Arad Operator @NoobWannaLearn can this be a reason for para not equipping themselves with Gucci gear
-They don’t want this stuff to get in hand of the pigs when SF chaps are KIA (outrageous reason but can be)
Naaa by that logic every sf team around the world will stop equipping their teams with gear fearing they might get a KIA our reasons are just our upper brass and their will to never change

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Naaa by that logic every sf team around the world will stop equipping their teams with gear fearing they might get a KIA
But every team around the world IS equipping their troops while we are not it was retarded guess anyways will not justify it :facepalm:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
But every team around the world IS equipping their troops while we are not it was retarded guess anyways will not justify it :facepalm:
Our problem starts from top to bottom the top guys don't wanna spend for guys running around hunting pigs in normal CI,CT jobs they don't wanna change same goes with the para management they themselves are responsible for this shit show politics within regiments finding even a 1k combat t shirt expensive it all now depends on CO of the unit if he is willing the unit takes mordernasation seriously if not it's same shit as usual as I say we have No sf in army just guys who knows more than infantry so super infantry

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles