Indian Special Forces

lexz09

Our problem starts from top to bottom the top guys don't wanna spend for guys running around hunting pigs in normal CI,CT jobs they don't wanna change same goes with the para management they themselves are responsible for this shit show politics within regiments finding even a 1k combat t shirt expensive it all now depends on CO of the unit if he is willing the unit takes mordernasation seriously if not it's same shit as usual as I say we have No sf in army just guys who knows more than infantry so super infantry
Army doesn't have any special forces bro.. they ditched the "commando" term but their mandate and tradition is still same. Just a super infantry guy. Heck These days I have even begun to think that the guys who lead the 2016 surgical strike were from some different unit hidden inside armed forces lol.. maybe an initial half-baked version of AFSOD

Arad Operator

Country flag
Unpopular opinion:- I absolutely hate this one sided commitment 'phool sapportt saar' for both Blood suckers and slitdicks from our chaps. I mean let em fight and finish themselves off, both sides are highly radicalized and hated Pagans to the core.
Btw a funfact, we trained some Palestinian officer at the 50th PARA Brigade in Agra:)

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Unpopular opinion:- I absolutely hate this one sided commitment 'phool sapportt saar' for both Blood suckers and slitdicks from our chaps. I mean let em fight and finish themselves off, both sides are highly radicalized and hated Pagans to the core.
Btw a funfact, we trained some Palestinian officer at the 50th PARA Brigade in Agra:)
Simping for others is very common in majority of Indians can't help them

RDXChauhan

Country flag
Hehehe fun fact Maj Jacob is banned in Palestine

kaboom

Country flag
Most of these people have not read a single page about the Israel -Palestine conflict on their own and are formulating their whole opinions on either emotions/ideologies or some reels/videos .

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Most of these people have not read a single page about the Israel -Palestine conflict on their own and are formulating their whole opinions on either emotions/ideologies or some reels/videos .
It’s because Palestinians are Muslims there you go simplified it for you
When will they understand their phull sapport comments bring shame to the country’s name :facepalm:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Meanwhile Garuds are uploading Bollywood voice over clips!
Whats wrong in getting pussies if u arent getting mission..

its not like Garuds are gonna clear Rajouri or Kupwara forests

They are AF godamit..entire world knows that AF SF are that way in each country.

lexz09

Whats wrong in getting pussies if u arent getting mission..

its not like Garuds are gonna clear Rajouri or Kupwara forests

They are AF godamit..entire world knows that AF SF are that way in each country.
I mean the least they could do is avenge the IAF ambush along with their para sf Brothers by going on hunt together no?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I mean the least they could do is avenge the IAF ambush along with their para sf Brothers by going on hunt together no?
Thats not their job bro...

They are not at that level that they can enter thick forests and come out without any casualty.

Even Para SF is hardly making out of any of these encounters with any kills without own casualty provided they establish contact in the first place.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles