Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Is it true that some SF Operatives choose AK over Tar-21/M4

View attachment 255618
Listen to any 9 or a few units interview who use m4 alot their answer will always be m4 for 5.56 mm I remember one operator even saying, he loved the m4 but the ammo at that time was imported so they could only use it that much hence they used AK more from Next year I think we are buying 5.56mm from our venders only idk if we already started or its still next year as for your question prefer over what? If they want more stopping power they only have AK and the only AR they have ever landed their hands on is a m4 SOPMOD they don't have a choice that's why they prefer AK give the guys run of some Gucci ARs and then ask them what do they like hell we can't even adapt to sigs comfortably shows you the level of understanding troops has of an AR platform.

Hydra7.62

Country flag
Guys i been wondering in case of a siege of an Indian embassy on foreign soil which unit will resposible for evacuation of our officials ?
AFAIK only few times CAPF has been posted on foreign land. Relying on the Host country's military or local military doesn't seem very secure/reliable.

Last edited:

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Guys i been wondering in case of a siege of an Indian embassy on foreign soil which unit will resposible for evacuation of our officials ?
AFAIK only few times CAPF has been posted on foreign land. Relying on the Host country's military or local military doesn't seem very secure/reliable.
It will most probably be NSG with intelligence support given by RAW

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Listen to any 9 or a few units interview who use m4 alot their answer will always be m4 for 5.56 mm I remember one operator even saying, he loved the m4 but the ammo at that time was imported so they could only use it that much hence they used AK more from Next year I think we are buying 5.56mm from our venders only idk if we already started or its still next year as for your question prefer over what? If they want more stopping power they only have AK and the only AR they have ever landed their hands on is a m4 SOPMOD they don't have a choice that's why they prefer AK give the guys run of some Gucci ARs and then ask them what do they like hell we can't even adapt to sigs comfortably shows you the level of understanding troops has of an AR platform.
It actually shows the condition of your “Special Force”when the best option from their armoury is a modded AKM lol.

lexz09

Country flag
They probably don't even know about c clamp

Arad Operator

Country flag
-A six man squad is let out into forests for 4 days with no contact or help from the unit! They've to establish a recon base, collect data and navigate back to the base on their own!
They use to do similar tasks for SG but the difference was that they operated in a two men team operating behind enemy lines during the period when SG was heavily involved in doing Cross Border raids to be on par with PARA SF:D

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
They probably don't even know about c clamp
The top unit 1000% knows they regularly get to train with tier 2 US units and Australian SAS but knowing about it does nothing you know how things work here Paras can't even make use of high ready and low ready in stack forget about C Clamp

Arad Operator

Country flag
The top unit 1000% knows they regularly get to train with tier 2 US units and Australian SAS but knowing about it does nothing you know how things work here Paras can't even make use of high ready and low ready in stack forget about C Clamp
I won't personally classify Green Berets/Seals as a Tier-2 SF, they are literally the ones who make up the Delta/DEVGRu. Its just like PARA SF men going for SG/NSG but the difference being they go on deputation and Green Berets/Seals can be permanent if they wish to. US Army SF is the one doing all the things an SF should do, they even trained the 22 Boiz in Kadena AB...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles