India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
One way I can see this being made easier for us if we can make drones the ornithologist's delight on LAC. And no letting them build up anything. First sign of even a hut, drone it.

More dedicated Satellites, more drones. These are readily available tech solutions we have right now.
Men, Toilets, Kukri and Guns.
Artillery, Drones and Satellites.
Bas or koi demand nahi hai larkey-walon ki. :)

captscooby81

Country flag
Amazing american will sanction us on kashmir were there is full freedom of movement and people can even have ghazi names . But will let go China which is running concentration camps in xinjiang wah wah this is exactly what we call brown sahib mindset looking ourselves as villains even without doing anything wrong ..USA presidential elections happen in november not in october and god knows if the chaos which is going on in US continues elections may be deferred or even results may be declared late . Even if Biden wins he will take office only in January .

October to November 2020: Joe Biden wins elections. Calls off US Naval fleets from Asia-Pacific. Imposes sanction on India due to Kashmir issue :confused1:

View attachment 52194

October 2020: China attacks on both fronts :doh:

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF

What an idea sirji :daru:

Country flag
I would never go to a war if my GDP is on a bull run.
Chinese have a delusion that they are American. This bull run has made
them very arrogant . They feel the world needs them and the garbage they
produce. They have forgotten their roots . They are nothing more than a
third world developing country that had favorable trade deals and stole
a lot of technology and bribed lot of people to get deals. The world is now
reacting and chinese are getting a rude awakening .

cereal killer

Country flag

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I have a question.

Let us say one day we indeed capture Aksai. How are we going to defend the borders we currently show on map? The LAC currently held is pretty inhospitable, so how are we going to hold multiple Siachin like borders?

Ergo; is holding Aksai feasible? It's going to be massive haemorrhage of manpower and finances to hold it in perpetual fear of being Kargilled?
I'm no expert but judging by common senses here is my analysis.

The three major Towns in extreme west of China are Aksu, Kashgar and Hotan.
Now none of the major industries are loacted in this region to support the war effort.

Why industries are important.
To support a war u need, food, water, weapons, Ammunitions, equipment, Machines, medicines, hospital and fuel.

Without adequate support chain they won't be able to hold their own for long.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Chinese have a delusion that they are American. This bull run has made
them very arrogant . They feel the world needs them and the garbage they
produce. They have forgotten their roots . They are nothing more than a
third world developing country that had favorable trade deals and stole
a lot of technology and bribed lot of people to get deals. The world is now
reacting and chinese are getting a rude awakening .
Well i would say Chinese suddenly have gained great power (don't care about infrastructure and quality of life) but they have made considerable military and economic advancements.
The issue with Chinese is they don't have experience in being a super power like USA or previous USSR. Chinese learnt a lot from how Soviet union fell down and what are the issues with their communist system.
Chinese are here to stay they will improve as time goes on and will gain real time experience. But for now this wolf warrior diplomacy have costed China a great deal.

brational

Country flag
India's problems are so endemic(learned a lot from personal experience) that it would be next to impossible for India to replace or replicate China.Vietnam appears to be the better alternative.

Even after the launch of Make in India in 2014,far from becoming a manufacturing hub,India's dependence on China grew even more,importing from raw materials of tooth paste to finished goods to even diwali crackers and idols of our devtas.

Meanwhile India's job market is ever shrinking with massive rise in unemployment(actual figures are even worse) and as a consequence many of my friends and relatives had to leave India.
Totally subjective statement. The situaation is more or less same everywhere. China is dominating manufacturing sector and every country is depending on China. Make in India is a great initiative and it will take time to realize it's full potential. Regarding Job market, it will shrink further. One has to put greater efforts to remain employable. Further, no one prediced covid-19 like situation.. Jobbs are shrinking all across the world. Sorry for your friends and relatives that they had to leave India. Hope they are doing good now. Life is tough for those who tend to run away from the problems and the world does not spare them wherever they go. It is all about Karma, it comes back. So frame your sentences carefully and read the draft before posting. *No offence

mokoman

Country flag
I'm no expert but judging by common senses here is my analysis.

The three major Towns in extreme west of China are Aksu, Kashgar and Hotan.
Now none of the major industries are loacted in this region to support the war effort.

Why industries are important.
To support a war u need, food, water, weapons, Ammunitions, equipment, Machines, medicines, hospital and fuel.

Without adequate support chain they won't be able to hold their own for long.

They have been building supply,ammo depots in Tibet.

They also have road rail networks that can replenish stocks .

They are masters of construction . They will probably build more airports , bases . Blast proof bunkers all over the place .

Tridev123

Country flag
Btw except deployment, this issue has exposed us badly when it comes to our preparedness towards China... We are running helter-skelter for weapons & etc... Thanks to Heros of Galwan who actually prevented all future skirmishes in current scenario without firing a shot. Chinese gotta taste of what looks like to face a "motivated battle hardened army" even in hand to hand combat.
Yes, the arrogance of the Chinese is unbelievable. I do not see any other way to change their behaviour except by kicking them hard in the back side. They need to associate confrontation with us with death and injuries on their side.

We certainly need to be better prepared. I don't think we have even wargamed a war with the Chinese. Being on the defensive always against the Chinese will get us nowhere. I am not talking about capturing Beijing, we can certainly match them in the Tibet region.

We are beginning to develop modern weapons like Air to Air missiles, hypersonic tactical ballistic missiles, excellent radars etc but the process needs to be speeded up. But for the foreseeable future we will be dependent on imported arms for some more time. We will reach self sufficiency in about a decade, I guess.

I am not for war but the PLA simply does not leave us any other option.

The valour of our jawans is unmatched and the Galwan fist fight proves it.

We are very well prepared against Pakistan and we need to raise our game against the Chinese also.

Country flag
Yes, the arrogance of the Chinese is unbelievable. I do not see any other way to change their behaviour except by kicking them hard in the back side. They need to associate confrontation with us with death and injuries on their side.

We certainly need to be better prepared. I don't think we have even wargamed a war with the Chinese. Being on the defensive always against the Chinese will get us nowhere. I am not talking about capturing Beijing, we can certainly match them in the Tibet region.

We are beginning to develop modern weapons like Air to Air missiles, hypersonic tactical ballistic missiles, excellent radars etc but the process needs to be speeded up. But for the foreseeable future we will be dependent on imported arms for some more time. We will reach self sufficiency in about a decade, I guess.

We are very well prepared against Pakistan and we need to raise our game against the Chinese also.
Chinese have a view that machines and numbers is key to military power. This is a wrong
view it is men and training that make military power first. Machines do not win wars men do.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Perhaps, xi wants to project himself as a great leader to impress chinese people. It is his compulsion in wake of his fading influence. In countries like China and Pakistan, some times domestic compulsion decides country's foreign policies. While we try to analyze the foreign relations of some country , rogue countries in particular, the domestic angle must also be taken into account. I would like to remind you guys an incident. Benazir Bhutto wanted a conflict with India to save her chair.

mokoman

Country flag
Oli is a corrupt fellow who is misused by chinese lady diplomat. We first need to put oli in place and subsequently push our efforts to eradicate communism's influence from Nepal or get communist party banned.
Oli's fate will be same as the Maldives president Abdulla Yameen , he is in jail for 5 years for money laundering , and fine of $5 million .

Abdulla Yameen was also heavily anti-India , just like Oli .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
We need to look East

India needs to do more in regards to Myanmar.
I will refer to this article
China supplying weapons to insurgent group 'Arakan Army' to weaken India, Myanmar: Report

China Funding militants in Myanmar is a major problem for both of us. Its obstructing trade relation Between us and a reason for International backslash

Currently our trade look like this.

Myanmar and AESEAN countries in General have no option but to do Chinas bidding as they are the biggest trade partner. They want us to step in a diversify their Trade balance.

Currently Myanmar depends upon China for its machine, medicine, Electronics and medium precision parts.
We can eat up a part of Chinas trade in each one of these.

I don't need to explain Why Myanmmar is a Favorable partner.

mokoman

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles