India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal killer

Country flag
I said India does have enough dollars in reserves to buy F35 or even F22 now whether US wants to sell them to us or IAF wants to buy it or not is a different thing
I think you should check my previous posts where I replied you when you were saying US can offer us 150-200 F35 (height of delusion😄). I gave you the answer why we can't afford that right now. I rest my case.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
F35i to IDF are paid by US
Actually of the the coat of 122 million us dollars 30 million dollar profits is subsidized's the rest 40 million dollars is paid by the country of origin's and remaining 52 million dollars is paid by the Israeli

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But Israel is spending more than it can afford 25 billion dollars may sound small in context of Huge economy like India China Germany US or Japan small economies like Israel Spending 20 billion dollars is huge
Isreqli gets F 35 for only 52 million dollars less than a MKI's

Tuco

Country flag
So India should get help of Japan. India can buy AAM from Japan and USA. If Astra can be integrated in Sukhoi, why not a Japanese AAM.

My thinking is it is not only AAM but the platform that launched it. If the launching platform cannot see the bogey (or cannot lock on), the range of AAM does not even come into question.

It is my opinion that capabilities of Chinese weapons is exaggerated. Chinese are very good in psychological warfare. We are seeing this to full effect.

While we are banning tik-toks, they are banning our news sites. They love propaganda.
Japan recently opened up their defense products for sale, if I am not wrong they had a law banning weapons trade. I also wonder why we don't go for there AAM's, may be Russia wouldn't allow integration on their platform same with France. Shouldn't be a problem with Tejas though. I would be happy if we can do a JV with them to develop fifth gen fighter but our Armed forces know better.

If our Air forces start exercising then there will be familiarity, may be this is one of the reasons. Who knows what future holds.

Indrajit

Country flag
shiv aroor should be tried for treason. for cheap publicity he is disclosing the location of our pilots. he didn't even blurred their faces. we should stop allowing journalist anywhere near deployments and nearbeing army camps.
Don’t worry too much, most defence journalists have an understanding with the government/forces on what they can and cannot mention. Even now, there are many stories that aren’t being told, many actions and activities that don’t get spoken off in spite of being in partial knowledge of some journalists. Defence journalists are among the most careful with what they report because without access they are pretty much done for. Here I’m not referring to the politically involved commentary by some so called journalists, the rest of them are careful for the most part.

neeraj1982

Country flag
..............................................................................................................................................

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The world lost the appetite of expansionism and land capturing. This is not an age of expansionism but development lead open competition.

The world is now together against the expansionist powers. The history has shown that these powers were defeated or made to retreat back. - PM Narendra Modi

captscooby81

Country flag
Nimoo Garisson . not sure how come some Journo's called it FP . Its very much in Leh 20 kms before Leh airport on the kargil leh highway. PM was briefed by Lt.Gen Joshi sir near the river bank of Indus . Zone marked in orange was were soldiers were seated for PM Address to them .

nimooo.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles