India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

captscooby81

Country flag
I don't think so .. I had asked the question here before so many times repeating it again . Are we going to go to war to restore Status quo from F4-F8 ? or we are going to fight to restore the IB which is Haji Langar to kurnak Fort . We have build up of troops on our side to deter chinese from making any adventure . If there is war its right now in chinese hands to start not in ours .

F4-F8 we never had a single post not even a camp fighting a war to restore status quo of patrolling looks stupid .We always went for a patrol from morning and came back by evening covering that 8-9 km route .Most times chinese never allowed us to even go past F5 and very rare we did F7.

We should be focusing our attention on whats happening on our western border Porki Pigs are planning to change the administration of G&B now they are planning to conduct elections and completely merge it with their pigland which is what should be our concern . Any military action should be focussed towards this area right now . Holding Chinese very much were they are in LAC .

war is inevitable.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Where are the PLA rocket force at? hardly any news about them.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
What could go wrong if we target Hong Kong in statements? Criticizing Hong Kong decision is not going to benefit any country but we have to speak since we are one of the largest country in terms of economy, land and military. It's just international politics.

We must poke China in every possible way.

बूझ-बूझ-बूझ, धर पकड़
बूझ-बूझ, पकड़-पकड़-पकड़
This is the time we raise the voice against oppression of Uighurs, we recognize Taiwan a separate nation, we issue stapled visa to people coming from Xinxiang. We recognize Tibet an occupied territory .

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Guys, I watched the entire speech:

Can someone point out where he said that entire Galwan is ours ? All i heard was that "all the rocks, rivers, hills etc..in Leh, Ladakh, Galwan etc.. know about your bravery.."
Also, it seemed more of a speech to reassure the troops. I would advise chest thumping people and people claiming "now its war for sure" to wait and reserve their opinion till such things actually happen.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

Tells you how good wion was at its job you wont see them banning ndtv even though its supposed to be Indian.
If anyone who watches Wion doesn't consider Wion as 'Gold Standard' in Indian News Reporting, then - he ought be a retard or a communist / liberal!

No doubt CCP Communists hate Wion, as Wion launched a Blitzkrieg against the CCP with Class from Day 1!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles