India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

doreamon

Country flag
F 21 will have a really bad affect on MWF.
Better if we by more P8i and armed predators.
We r nt getting a good enough number of mwf before 2028 .. Given recent chinese action we ll fight a war much before that . And it ll be two front war . For that we need additional 12/14 squadron ..many of our aircrafts r 3rd gen .. Right now industrial level production required .. Atleast 2 squadron a year.. We have to welcome a global level company with joint venture with indian company .. In future these companies ll be instrumental in our progress in indegenous efforts .. Rather than making emergency purchace in war time from russia it makes sense to provide oppertunity for a world class industry to prosper here in india where our own engineers nd technicians ll be employed ..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Or I have a completely mental theory. USAF has 288 A-10 Warthogs which it wants to decommission soon. What if even 18 of them are transferred immediately?

Imagine a fully loaded Warthog ripping through Galwan.
from a enthusiast perspective and not on a serious note..

yup, me too.. if there is one fixed wing aircraft that i am enthusiastic about from American inventory that is A10 Warthog..

it was built ground up to take the punishment and to perform CAS. And more importantly relatively cheap to acquire and maintain. good replacement for jaguar.

my only issue with it is the spent uranium ammo, which can be a problembecause we will be fighting in our own backyards.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Two US senators introduce legislations to strengthen India-US defence ties

Senator Cornyn, in another amendment to NDAA, asked the Defence Secretary to provide India a briefing on the fifth-generation fighter jets programme of the US within 180 days of the passage of the legislation.
F-35 will take time!!! :yawn:

Moving an amendment to the National Defence Authorisation Act (NDAA) 2021, Senator Mark Warner and Senator John Cornyn asked for assessment from Defence Secretary Mark Esper whether the Israel-US Binational Industrial Research and Development Foundation and Fund provides a model for US-India private sector collaboration on defence and critical technologies.
This is to include India in that "training" thing US was pushing for in SE Asia. This is to station F35 squadrons around China.

I'm sure of it.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
from a enthusiast perspective and not on a serious note..

yup, me too.. if there is one fixed wing aircraft that i am enthusiastic about from American inventory that is A10 Warthog..

it was built ground up to take the punishment and to perform CAS. And more importantly relatively cheap to acquire and maintain. good replacement for jaguar.

my only issue with it is the spent uranium ammo, which can be a problembecause we will be fighting in our own backyards.
Good idea.. Army should lap that up to arm its aviation Corps for CAS ops.

mahesh

Country flag
Brother, this is a thing of beauty. Thank you for verifying for us. I was wondering since I don't have a single TikTokiya in my friend circle.
I was wondering if pubg also banned like this, I'm a regular user of pubg though.
youth will get no option but to get serious in life and contribute to the economy many +0.1 atleast ? :p

Yeloblu

Country flag
Warthog will require IAF involvement it is a full fledged aircraft not a chopper. It will need a full setup.
Former IAF Chief Dhanoa was against army with small airforce , IAF did not want to give control of its apaches to Army so they made a followup order for Apaches for army but in low numbers. With new chief i dont think the view will change much. They want to keep air operations with IAF

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
wheels have started moving?
=======
NATO SecGen @jensstoltenberg: “President Trump has been very clear and I spoke to him also recently on this that his intention is to reduce the US military presence in Germany by 9,500 troops...no decision has been made on when, the timelines, how such a plan will be implemented”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles