India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhaan

Country flag
Like I said, Modi needs to be careful with his speech. What he said will be taken in (?wrong) context. It's a huge blunder.

Sadly, many Modi fans will question all these veterans and call them Congress supporter.
Hmm ajkal Congress supporter kehlana bh ek gaali ho gaya hai sirji

aerokan

Country flag
Tell me who apart from CPC propagandists are validating the claim of Chinese? you are looking at your own image and afraid.

Whole world stood with India and claimed that Chinese acted irresponsibly. Col. Santhosh Babu died because of chinese treachery and as PM said their sacrifices will not go in vain. China will know this when they come to the table regarding economic and strategic relations.

As our PM said, we will patrol like we did 3 months back and retrieve our lost territories in the congress regime.
Who validated the claim of Chinese before? Didn't we lose land by Chinese nibbling anyways?

Whole world's standing with India means nothing. It will only help us less obstacles if we want to go to war. In the end, the border will have to be resolved by India and China bilaterally through dialogue or war. Chinese strategy is simple.

I come into your house.. occupy half of it. After you fight with me.. i will give you concession and go back half of what i occupied back. You are satisfied and claim victory and yet still have only 75% of the original possession. That's how China settled most of it's boundary issues and everyone thinks China conceded. Also Modi didn't say that he will retrieve lost territories of the congress regime. If you can give me a video showing otherwise.. it will be useful in understanding what he said better.

Be careful when you read what Chinese say and Modi say. They will spin words to throw you off the mark.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Rumours are that he is under pressure by business community with investments in China.
Or may be he is showing BrinkmanShip first show we are weak not going to attack train your troops and make attack when the enemy think the least and him by surprise.

Knowitall

Apache
Brahmos block 4
Chinook
Sig rifles
Beretta and other sniper rifles.
M777 ULH
Rafales coming next month
1 tejas squadron
Brahma equipped sukhoi squadron
Netra AWACS
P-8i Poseidon
Dhanush artillery
464 t-90 tanks
New helmets.
Body armor
Akash SAM battery.
Barak air defense for IAF
Long range radars for IAF
Additional dronier aircraft.
And so much more

But wohi hai na mu diya hai bhagwan ne tu kuch bhi bolenge.

aerokan

Country flag
Hmm ajkal Congress supporter kehlana bh ek gaali ho gaya hai sirji
Forget about being a congress supporter. If you are not a fan of Modi.. you will be labelled Congressi and banned most of the time no matter even if you are an indian patriot who hates congress more.(i can see a mod here like that). Please don't ban me for that :scared2: :scared2: :laugh:

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just for the record..
=====
#GalwanValley is not the place #Panda will fight us He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared ~ SunTzu I would look at Walong

That's why we need a well planned startegy for a small but decisive war for capturing half of Aksa bharat and gilgit to cut the bones and link of Chin and Pak

Piyadassi

Country flag
Overjoyed at a small victory.Over disappointed at the small defeat.If u want to fight & win the war, set ur emotions at bay. Your over reaction is telling that you are nothing.Your over reaction is telling that you don't know anything. Take a screenshot of this tweet. #JaiHind
Typical Ram Tiwari. He's such a showoff.

another_armchair

Country flag
Poor Modi got let down both by Pak and China.

I see he tried really hard in the beginning with both.
It makes his job easier. No emotional baggage from the past.

Its good Xi trashed the spirit of Wuhan and let the genie out of the bottle.

China will meet the same fate as Pakistan after Pathankot AFB attack - Social distancing followed by utter neglect that they went neurotic. Pak loses 2 uniformed men on an average every day in some part of Pakistan.

Was just aghast at his poorly worded speech. It hurt a lot of people. Many won't understand it.

In the end, Indians irrespective of uniformed or non uniformed will fight the ChiPak to the last man standing.

That's an oath. Abhi nahi, toh kabhi nahi.

right wing

Country flag
Do we have alternate route to Siachin if things heat up at Gwalan valley?
And are we preparing for it ?
Siachen route doesn't go through DBO road.heck the road is taking birth and is not even full blacktopped.
This road I for DBO which til Now was maintained by Air.
And another alternate road is also getting built for DBO through saser LA.
The road through siachen is through nubra.
And yes they can always threaten DBO road,but it is precisely being built to give forward access to areas where we had no roads

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I come into your house.. occupy half of it. After you fight with me.. i will give you concession and go back half of what i occupied back. You are satisfied and claim victory and yet still have only 75% of the original possession. That's how China settled most of it's boundary issues and everyone thinks China conceded. Also Modi didn't say that he will retrieve lost territories of the congress regime. If you can give me a video showing otherwise.. it will be useful in understanding what he said better.
The incident is not yet over, I believe what PM has said. Chinese do not occupy any territory this time. If new structures comes up in our territory Indian army will raze them to ground like they did 2 days back.
you need to check what Amit shah told in parliament.

saketkr

Country flag
Typical Ram Tiwari. He's such a showoff.
I have stopped taking him seriously way back. He was good for few weeks since Balakot after which he started tweeting liberally. Every now and then he asks to take a screenshot and nothing comes out of it. Nowadays he is more bluster than substance.

right wing

Country flag
Na bhai, i have been making these points since the brawl at F4, just that these points were not in one post.
it was a learning progression for me too.
Yesterday i looked at the galwan valley map and it's 40 km stretch.
today i say coupta's video on how PLA stationed their mechanised forces and arty few hundred km from galwan valley.

as an when new inputs come in, understanding expands.

just that every discussion on this topic cannot start and end with "haai, mera sab loot gaya" ;)
I have been yelling since 3 days,that they already have much of the valley as per LAC.
Modi was a kid then when they got these areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles