India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

International comments. His one statement has literally ruined everything.
Reddit is not very bright and nothing is ruined until and unless you care extremely on image side and what others think about you. I particularly don't give a flying fuck about what other's think.
West overall doesn't maintain a very positive media over view for india.
Mobilization is on india have also made new military posts.
India is not going to be a pushover

Godhimself

Country flag
One swift and brutal military action (containing acts like beheading &3rd degree) against PLA soldiers will stop them. That's the only way i am seeing right now.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
It's like the whole ministry is determined to put feet in their mouth. Started with Gadkari and his want peace peace drama, continued with Rajnath Singh's Roti-Beti and now the PM, even Jaishankar slipped up.

When will they understand anything else other than vengeance talks will backfire now.

It'll be height of craziness if the plan to do yoga on 21st continues. I can already see the terrible optics.

They're driving themselves into a corner now with their own words.

Kanwaljit

Country flag
Is there an image of the new bridge somewhere that crosses Shyok onto the Galwan Valley? How did we cross Shyok and head over to PP14 earlier?

EarthCitizen

Country flag
When Qasim Sulemani(Iran top general) was assassinated by the USA, I thought nothing will happen but after 3 days Iran just launched about 10-20 ballistic missiles on American bases in Iran, and I was surprised how a country like Iran can show world superpower America its real aukat .whereas after killing of our commanding officer by the Chinese military, why we have to think so much that what to do, we are 4th powerful army in the world on the other side Iran is not even in top 10 still it had done strikes deep down in American bases in Iraq. Now whenever I watch this video of Iran striking at USA bases in Iraq, I admire their quick reaction (Iran) against America just to protect their sovereignty and integrity and on our side, we have to think 1000 times why????

Sanglamorre

Country flag
When Qasim Sulemani(Iran top general) was assassinated by the USA, I thought nothing will happen but after 3 days Iran just launched about 10-20 ballistic missiles on American bases in Iran, and I was surprised how a country like Iran can show world superpower America its real aukat .whereas after killing of our commanding officer by the Chinese military, why we have to think so much that what to do, we are 4th powerful army in the world on the other side Iran is not even in top 10 still it had done strikes deep down in American bases in Iraq. Now whenever I watch this video of Iran striking at USA bases in Iraq, I admire their quick reaction (Iran) against America just to protect their sovereignty and integrity and on our side, we have to think 1000 times why????

That answer is simple, but nobody likes to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles