India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
When Qasim Sulemani(Iran top general) was assassinated by the USA, I thought nothing will happen but after 3 days Iran just launched about 10-20 ballistic missiles on American bases in Iran, and I was surprised how a country like Iran can show world superpower America its real aukat .whereas after killing of our commanding officer by the Chinese military, why we have to think so much that what to do, we are 4th powerful army in the world on the other side Iran is not even in top 10 still it had done strikes deep down in American bases in Iraq. Now whenever I watch this video of Iran striking at USA bases in Iraq, I admire their quick reaction (Iran) against America just to protect their sovereignty and integrity and on our side, we have to think 1000 times why????

Didn't you find it a bit curious that nobody died in that attack, and not much info released in public about how they got the warning giving enough time to send an entire base into bunkers. and also note those were precision attacks, Iranians knew exactly what they wanted to hit , as evident by the pictures of the damage.

For more info go thru that thread.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
When Qasim Sulemani(Iran top general) was assassinated by the USA, I thought nothing will happen but after 3 days Iran just launched about 10-20 ballistic missiles on American bases in Iran, and I was surprised how a country like Iran can show world superpower America its real aukat .whereas after killing of our commanding officer by the Chinese military, why we have to think so much that what to do, we are 4th powerful army in the world on the other side Iran is not even in top 10 still it had done strikes deep down in American bases in Iraq. Now whenever I watch this video of Iran striking at USA bases in Iraq, I admire their quick reaction (Iran) against America just to protect their sovereignty and integrity and on our side, we have to think 1000 times why????

LMFAO, the same way Pakistan showed India its aukaat by launching all those standoff range PGMs which hit absolutely nothing after Balakot?

Only in an authoritarian country, where population, political opposition and press can all be muzzled; would this tactic of lobbing a few munitions at the wrong spot and quickly celebrating victory while running away satisfy anybody.

trisonics

Country flag
Our politicians are all the same deep inside even though they may come in different flavors. Lost all respect for Modi today. Deeply disappointed that India submitted without a fight. There was a very brave fight by the fallen 20 but our leadership rather give away territory than fight! Was the brave fight all in vain then?

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Our politicians are all the same deep inside even though they may come in different flavors. Lost all respect for Modi today. Deeply disappointed that India submitted without a fight. There was a very brave fight by the fallen 20 but our leadership rather give away territory than fight! Was the brave fight all in vain then?
Why does everyone keep hating that speech?
It does not mean admittance to no encroachment. It’s a speech to convey facts on ground saying that the borders are secure and the military have done a good job.
It does not mean that there will be no response.
These accounts pop up out of nowhere to discredit modi any chance they get.

jik60

Country flag
Where were you guys all these days or just popping up due to Chinese masturbation recently???

Sudarshana

Country flag
I was like everyone deeply disappointed with Modi's "capitulation" in today's speech, i was expecting him to come all guns blazing. I was utterly shocked when he said that "none entered Indian territory in past present as well as none took our post". so lets delve on this statement, he effectively and publicly acknowledged that we were the aggressors and our men went in destroyed their tent and "killed and got killed" . Is this the first time a leader of any country has openly challenged the chinkies?yes we did it "Ghar me gus kar marenge" , now what are you going to do about it? Modi is challenging Xi, how will this be viewed by the Chinese? A bunch a brown assholes entered our land and caused damage and we are merely asking Indians to reign in their Army.
To my mind Modi is brazen and is backing his men ( in the latter part of the speech) now the ball is in Chinese court, He is saying we will continue to build infrastructure and we wait for your reaction.
Although some of you may think he has compromised on Aksai Chin but that battle for a latter day, he can easily change his statement about G&B and Aksai Chin.
This my first post so please no personal attacks.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Ab sab rona bandh karo , maine bhi bandh kar diya

From the first day I was telling we won't go the war

We are not prepared in terms of materials , weapons

We have a nation wide pandemic currently to tackle with first

We have suddenly on our hands a complicated geopolitical back stabbing ie nepal

Cannot go of a war unless we are preparing for any eventuality like porkistan opening up a second front , war stretching with China from north to east beyond tenable time frame

Playing into Chinese hands , by giving them full scale war which they obviously have prepared for and looking forward to shift the anti china narrative both domestically and internationally .

One goes to a war at the place and time of his choosing , not because the enemy provokes you to . That would be walking into their trap , since they are prepared.

What is important here is has the political and importantly bureaucrats learnt their lessons for the last time and made up their minds for the last time to deal with the Chinese once and for all at the place and time of our choosing with adequate preparations to cater to the endgame.

There are some things which cannot be discussed in public

And also it is best to keep the pressure on the government so that they don't forget nor forgive and in the near future we do a reverse china .

If not the government will not come to power again

Also don't fall for congi sickulars leftists , they are not the alternative , we as a nation will loose more than gain. So keep the pressure on the current government because as of now they are the only viable option .

Chanakya in Arthashastra explicitly stated if one is not in a position favourable to win a war with complete superiority , it is best to bid ones time and prepare rather than go into a war unprepared and suffer a setback which weakens one beyond recovery .

Also I have on good authority that something like blacklivesmatter is being conspired against India on caste lines . Preliminary grounds are being laid via whatsapp and other social media . Same group of around 200 American Indians of so called lower caste sitting in plum jobs in America who executed caste based riots few years back in india is reportedly active again.

Another hint : coupta in shitty print carried an article equating race = caste , so first shot has been fired.

All fight against it irrespective of caste etc , only a fool burns his own house ( country ) down .

We as a country have too many problems , all at the same time unfortunately

I leave it to you all to decide and make your choice

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I was like everyone deeply disappointed with Modi's "capitulation" in today's speech, i was expecting him to come all guns blazing. I was utterly shocked when he said that "none entered Indian territory in past present as well as none took our post". so lets delve on this statement, he effectively and publicly acknowledged that we were the aggressors and our men went in destroyed their tent and "killed and got killed" . Is this the first time a leader of any country has openly challenged the chinkies?yes we did it "Ghar me gus kar marenge" , now what are you going to do about it? Modi is challenging Xi, how will this be viewed by the Chinese? A bunch a brown assholes entered our land and caused damage and we are merely asking Indians to reign in their Army.
To my mind Modi is brazen and is backing his men ( in the latter part of the speech) now the ball is in Chinese court, He is saying we will continue to build infrastructure and we wait for your reaction.
Although some of you may think he has compromised on Aksai Chin but that battle for a latter day, he can easily change his statement about G&B and Aksai Chin.
First of all, this slip of the tongue doesn't change anything on the ground. it is a fact that Chinese are altering the terrain of galwan valley for easy ingress.
Second of all, diplomacy mein give and take chalta rahta hain, including with your adversaries.
Thirdly, this could be a trap too for his domestic detractors. he has done it before. he gives them a bread crumb, they get excited, jump up and down, tweet, write opeds, and then he does something spectacular, his detractors look like a bunch of idiots.

aerokan

Country flag
Why does everyone keep hating that speech?
It does not mean admittance to no encroachment. It’s a speech to convey facts on ground saying that the borders are secure and the military have done a good job.
It does not mean that there will be no response.
These accounts pop up out of nowhere to discredit modi any chance they get.
Dude!!! He said Chinese guys didn't come into our land.. meaning the place where they are staying is their land. Which is contradictory to the boundary resolutions in parliament and our LAC claims and our maps.

Where do you think fighting happened? our territory or their territory? If it's their territory.. why are we there? If it's ours.. why is Modi saying otherwise? This is no short of Nehruvian blunder which you see rarely.

For all we care.. you can build Modi temples and do pooja all over the world and outside the galaxy. But this guy just shot the country in the foot with a rocket launcher today. Even if he tries to fix it by waging a war.. we will be seen as aggressors now.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Dude!!! He said Chinese guys didn't come into our land.. meaning the place where they are staying is their land. Which is contradictory to the boundary resolutions in parliament and our LAC claims and our maps.

Where do you think fighting happened? our territory or their territory? If it's their territory.. why are we there? If it's ours.. why is Modi saying otherwise? This is no short of Nehruvian blunder which you see rarely.

For all we care.. you can build Modi temples and do pooja all over the world and outside the galaxy. But this guy just shot the country in the foot with a rocket launcher today. Even if he tries to fix it by waging a war.. we will be seen as aggressors now.
He says that meaning the intruding troops have been pushed back. Are there Chinese troops in our land NOW?
Answer this. Time and again this has been repeated, there is NO PRESENT intrusion by the Chinese

aerokan

Country flag
He says that meaning the intruding troops have been pushed back. Are there Chinese troops in our land NOW?
Answer this. Time and again this has been repeated, there is NO PRESENT intrusion by the Chinese
Did you read what i said? Did you hear Modi's speech? Can you please answer the previous posts questions?

There won't be Chinese troops encroaching your territory if you claim you are living in outer space and the land doesn't belong to you. Do you get the logic of what he said atleast now?

Others can only be said as encroaching on the territory IF you claim the territory. Was that too hard to get?

There are no Chinese troops in our land NOW because Modi said we don't have the claim on the land where they are residing.

Sudarshana

Country flag
First of all, this slip of the tongue doesn't change anything on the ground. it is a fact that Chinese are altering the terrain of galwan valley for easy ingress.
Second of all, diplomacy mein give and take chalta rahta hain, including with your adversaries.
Thirdly, this could be a trap too for his domestic detractors. he has done it before. he gives them a bread crumb, they get excited, jump up and down, tweet, write opeds, and then he does something spectacular, his detractors look like a bunch of idiots.
I certainly don't believe it was a slip of the tongue. Modi is clever and he weighs his words on International matters. There are two possibilities of what he said :
a) He has conceded the disputed land to the Chinese as theirs - part of Galwan Valley and P4-P8 and obviously beyond, the whole Aksai Chin. OR
b) Its a trap. If you take his whole speech in context , he spoke about "rann nethi" and valor displayed by the "aggressor" Indian forces.
I think we will know what the intent and outcome is in few days.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Country flag
You know, the killing of Indian soldiers is bad enough, but the most fucked up thing about this is they were planning to do this whether or not the COVID would severely affect India and it's population a lot more than it is currently. I really, really hope this isnt forgotten or forgiven. Because one scenario is that they do this when a Indian population and economy is suffering much more from a pathogen from their own soil.

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
Only a few can shamelessly spin his speech like this. I am like wow.
Its worse than Sharm el Sheikh. Either it's a mistake or he wantonly spoke it.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Did you read what i said? Did you hear Modi's speech? Can you please answer the previous posts questions?

There won't be Chinese troops encroaching your territory if you claim you are living in outer space and the land doesn't belong to you. Do you get the logic of what he said atleast now?

Others can only be said as encroaching on the territory IF you claim the territory. Was that too hard to get?

There are no Chinese troops in our land NOW because Modi said we don't have the claim on the land where they are residing.
What is wrong with you man.
answer this: are there Chinese troops on our land? Where?? All the satellite images prove that the Chinese have been pushed back a long time ago
There are reliable OSINT sources saying the same thing since way back

aerokan

Country flag
What is wrong with you man.
answer this: are there Chinese troops on our land? Where?? All the satellite images prove that the Chinese have been pushed back a long time ago
There are reliable OSINT sources saying the same thing since way back
Since you have serious comprehension problems.. let me ask you one question at a time.

Where did the fighting happened? In our land or their land..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles