India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmitG

Country flag
One thing people don’t realise is this so called nationalist govt has brought down defence spending as a percentage of GDP to its lowest in years if not decades. The mountain strike corps was curtailed . The economy has been destroyed. Only chest thumping and hot air about making India strong while actions are the opposite. Only thing they know to do is blame Nehru and the opposition. Only losers blame others.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
when Modi talks about our land, it's effectively land in our control.

Oh we all know that Ladakh whole is ours.

Similarly, all of POK is ours as well, does it mean Pakis has now occupied our posts?
It's the same situation..

Pak has POK, China has parts of ladakh.

When we talk about our lands, it's the land that's in our control.

If some one wants to be pedantic and start ranting POK & parts of ladakh occupied are also ours....well, your rants are at least 50 years late.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Since you have serious comprehension problems.. let me ask you one question at a time.

Where did the fighting happened? In our land or their land..
Stop being a troll and answer the fucking question. Repeatedly you’ve been informed that the intruding troops are pushed back. Chinese troops on our land were pushed back.
Satellite images by literally every reliable OSINT handles are saying that there are not troops present on Indian territory as it was the status quo for so long.They have provided the most detailed analysis using satellite images and showed the proof.
so where in your exemplary imaginary turd of a mind are the Chinese troops in Indian soil NOW?
Again stop being an uneducated troll, and furnish some sort of proof..

Last edited:

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
One thing people don’t realise is this so called nationalist govt has brought down defence spending as a percentage of GDP to its lowest in years if not decades. The mountain strike corps was curtailed . The economy has been destroyed. Only chest thumping and hot air about making India strong while actions are the opposite. Only thing they know to do is blame Nehru and the opposition. Only losers blame others.
Really...so you think theta excuse of a retard raga would have taken some awesome stars to turn the military into the most powerful force on earth?

aerokan

Country flag
Stop being a troll and answer the fucking question. Repeatedly you’ve been informed that the intruding troops are pushed back. Satellite images by literally every reliable OSINT handles are saying that there are not troops present on Indian territory as it was the status quo for so long..so where in your exemplary imaginary turd of a mind are the Chinese troops in Indian soil?
I asked you a simple question.. where fighting occurred.. i already answered the questions but since you were unable to understand them.. i am trying to spoon feed you.

Let me answer it again for you. Chinese advanced their position in our claim of the border and in our claim of LAC (atleast till before Modi's speech). Now tell me where the fighting happened in your opinion? In our soil or their soil.. don't run away again from answering.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
I asked you a simple question.. where fighting occurred.. i already answered the questions but since you were unable to understand them.. i am trying to spoon feed you.

Let me answer it again for you. Chinese advanced their position in our claim of the border and in our claim of LAC (atleast till before Modi's speech). Now tell me where the fighting happened in your opinion? In our soil or their soil.. don't run away again from answering.
Are you a fucking child? You kept shouting that we have lost territory and I’m asking you where the fuck is the proof?? Every sane educated analyst is saying the contrary...

And what fighting are you talking about? Are you talking about the Galwan valley?? We went to their camp to talk to them. Not the other way around...
BTW, this OSINT handler hates the BJP and hardline hindutva...

aerokan

Country flag
when Modi talks about our land, it's effectively land in our control.

Oh we all know that Ladakh whole is ours.

Similarly, all of POK is ours as well, does it mean Pakis has now occupied our posts?
It's the same situation..

Pak has POK, China has parts of ladakh.

When we talk about our lands, it's the land that's in our control.

If some one wants to be pedantic and start ranting POK & parts of ladakh occupied are also ours....well, your rants are at least 50 years late.
You or me or this entire forumers ranting won't be of consequence to our claims on the border. But when a PM says that our claim of POK and and our claim of occupied ladakh is not our claim anymore... that's a serious blow to any of the future negotiations in resolving the border in our favor.

aerokan

Country flag
Are you a fucking child? You kept shouting that we have lost territory and I’m asking you where the fuck is the proof?? Every sane educated analyst is saying the contrary...

And what fighting are you talking about? Are you talking about the Galwan valley?? We went to their camp to talk to them. Not the other way around...
BTW, this OSINT handler hates the BJP and hardline hindutva...
Reading is a skill. Understanding what you read is a fine art.

Since we have an agreement that the fighting happened in the Chinese camp of galwan valley, next question is whether the Chinese camp (galwan valley one) is part of our LAC claim/border claim or not? Still asking one question at a time.

Sudarshana

Country flag
Only a few can shamelessly spin his speech like this. I am like wow.
Its worse than Sharm el Sheikh. Either it's a mistake or he wantonly spoke it.
Yes its my spin cos I hate to concede that Modi has capitulated. I know for certain our leadership is intent on getting G&B and Aksai Chin. For the first time ever we have been able to stand up to Chinese salami slicing, we did not raise a whimper when Chinese built road till P-8, till they have occupied part of Galwan valley, let alone rest of Alsai Chin, even parts of Kashmir is with Pak. We are now talking about legacy issues thanks to this confrontation brought about by this Govt, for me this is a win albeit a psychological one.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag

Since we have an agreement that the fighting happened in the Chinese camp of galwan valley, next question is whether the Chinese camp (galwan valley one) is part of our LAC claim/border claim or not? Still asking one question at a time.
Why don’t you answer it dude...answering is a skill...asking questions is also a skill...the right kind of questions...and you can also ask questions like a 4 year old...not that the 4 year old is dumb..he could be really smart...infact could be smarter than you by the looks of it..

before you answer that or ask one more dumb question:

Sridhar_TN

Country flag

Understanding what I read is fine art?? Boy, you set the bar really low for fine art..

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Apache
Brahmos block 4
Chinook
Sig rifles
Beretta and other sniper rifles.
M777 ULH
Rafales coming next month
1 tejas squadron
Brahma equipped sukhoi squadron
Netra AWACS
P-8i Poseidon
Dhanush artillery
464 t-90 tanks
New helmets.
Body armor
Akash SAM battery.
Barak air defense for IAF
Long range radars for IAF
Additional dronier aircraft.
And so much more

But wohi hai na mu diya hai bhagwan ne tu kuch bhi bolenge.
There's indigenous equipemtn that could have been inducted. The governmetn relies on public shit companies like OFB to make things, low quality. Dhanush could be outsourced to any company, Kalyani whoever with 1000 produced by now if the government moved quick. Indian Army will forever be a political pawn. Its horrible how slow things run in this country.

aerokan

Country flag
Why don’t you answer it dude...answering is a skill...asking questions is also a skill...the right kind of questions...and you can also ask questions like a 4 year old...not that the 4 year old is dumb..he could be really smart...infact could be smarter than you by the looks of it..
I already answered it multiple times.. you failed to read it. That's why i am asking you one question at a time so that you don't get confused. I don't know what else you are asking me. But answer it please in good faith. Call me troll.. call me dumb.. but just frikking answer it.

whether the Chinese camp (galwan valley one) is part of our LAC claim/border claim or not?

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
I already answered it multiple times.. you failed to read it. That's why i am asking you one question at a time so that you don't get confused. I don't know what else you are asking me. But answer it please in good faith. Call me troll.. call me dumb.. but just frikking answer it.

whether the Chinese camp (galwan valley one) is part of our LAC claim/border claim or not?
Right back at you, reading is definitely an art...if you read my previous post you would have understood it. Ask any person in his forum to read my previous post and ask them to tell me if they have not understood my post in response to your question. I’ve answered your question in so many ways..with proof as well....refresh your comprehension skill bud,
I can’t spoon feed you everything....
And for the love of god, stop trolling with literally no proof whatsoever..

FactsPlease

Country flag
Looks like chinese FM waited patiently for Modi s all party meeting and then his speech and once he clarified no territory has been taken they dropped this galwan bomb now they will say galwan is our territory see even your PM didn't claim we occupied any of your territory . Did the chinese over smarted our EAM babus again ?
Indeed - once Modi admitted "NONE of our territory is occupied", he sort of publicly admit that Aksai Chin is NO more India's territory, which had been in conflict w/ traditional India's claim ever since (independence). That;s my interpretation, though NOT necessarily the original intention of China.

If from above angle, we may say Modi fall into the trap. But is it so?

Every history lovers will tell you, which peak in the history you pick, to look at what/how been done by a leader, could change how success you define they were. So, below is one of my theory:

What if: ever since the beginning, Modi want to use this to solve the history-dilemma and heritage from ever since Ghandi/Nehru? That is: he saw the current situation is (either the best or) the ultimate solution for this boundary dispute between India and China. If this dispute can be resolved, perhaps in ~20 years Modi will surely be scorned for loosing land. But compared to the potential benefit of an permanent-poisonus argument been resolved w/ China? Think of this way - if the dispute is resolved, and (a big if, I admit. But like it or not, my personal finding is China had NOT been too aggressive except in disputes w/ Vietnam & India. Examples include Burma to Mengolia to Thailand) China stick to its treaty-finalized border, how much resource India can focus on internal (economy, environment, society) and external (Pakistan comes to mind)?

So, do we have this faith that Modi is betting his personal political benefit fora permanent solution, which may benefit next few generations of India? Or, we do NOT believe he is such strategic planner (& sacrificer)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles