India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
This is what i feel we will have to fight eventually better do it now when the world is pissed of at china and start the war on our own terms.

Next time we might not have the benifit of thinking it out and maybe thrown into the war better fight now and be done with it.
If i was Chinese leader i wont fight this year.I have too many problems.

I would do that next year and come prepared for a quick short war.

This year it doesn't make any sense to engage India.

aerokan

Country flag
nahi sirji, CCP is taking advantage of aversion the lutyens elites have for modi and his hindi, so the purposefully mistranslated version is being taken advantage of.

No matter what modi says, lutyens cabal are never gonna give an inch to modi. poor chap..

Look at it around 1:30. Modi clearly said it. Not a bad translation.

TheMayank

Country flag
War is on the horizon and it will be declared by China if we try to push them back to their land.

Or if we don't push them back, they'll not attack us now but China will again push us back in future. Something needs to be done or they will keep pushing us back and occupy our land

Kanwaljit

Country flag
How do we repulse a combined attack by PLA from SSN and PA from Turtuk / Batalik in a joint effort to slice off the NW corner of Ladakh? I feel this is the Chini and Porky game plan

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If i was Chinese leader i wont fight this year.I have too many problems.

I would do that next year and come prepared for a quick short war.

This year it doesn't make any sense to engage India.
True that's why we need to strike them before they strike us an pre emptive similar to the operation mokud of Iaresli AF In six day war.

akhil mehta

Country flag
Is ur assessment on monsoon is based on any strategic paper or any source written by professional ? i wld like to read .
My assessment is based on my own experience iam from himachal i see my roads washed away by rain/landslides every year. I see military trucks of ITBP/Army stuck for days in a queue. I see all the chopper activity stops at that period of time. So this is all bad news for logistical supply
But there is a advantage
Chinese can't eather invade india at that time period it will be 2nd Vietnam for them.
but there is a catch Arunachal Pradesh and sikkim and majority of uttrakhand get monsoon rain they will be hard to invade but there is large area in himachal (lahaul spiti and kinnaur) and ladakh which are under great Himalayan rain shadow area so limited rain precipitation. So easy target for Chinese to capture. Very difficult for india to defend if india don't have supply chain running .

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
That's why we need to go for a limited war with capturing key positions may be capturing some part of territory beyond LAC destroying chinese infrastructure to delay movement achieving air superiority by combing may be Jets and SAM and RT support and holdins positions to Force China for temporary cease fire for further talks.
In today's PMO release interestingly the combat helicopters,fighter jets & "MISSILE DEFENCE SYSTEMS" were talked about but posters here are harping about literals here any eventuality is being looked upon ,a limited clash to a final clash Taking whole of Aksai is the goal here along with baltistan

Khich

Country flag
If they open one front, we can open another one. Let us see how long they will sustain these troops build up at every flash point that gets opened in the process. Their misadventures would cost them more than their anticipation.

If they have come looking for a skirmish, we give them one. If they have come looking for a war, let's not give them one when they want it. Stall,stall. Use the time to build ourselves up. Whether it is one year or 3 years or more even.

Never give in, never give up

//End of my rant

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
War will eventually happen so dont worry about Modi's speech.

China has come prepared for a war and it will happen.

Even if we dont retaliate it will happen.
OK...
But then it would happen under different and favorable conditions.
Let us tackle the basics.
Today Indian Forces have achieved a sort of stalemate. China is behind the LAC. If remaining behind LAC was Chinese aim. then why would they bring in such a large force.

It means they wanted to change the status of LAC by occupying new positions and new Areas across LAC. Pose a big military challenge to IA and force them to attack.
IA has stopped them on tracks.
Now they will have to attack Indian held positions to change the status of LAC.

That my friend is an advantage India...
now the Chinese either f**k off. or stay put or attack... all advantage India...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Look at it around 1:30. Modi clearly said it. Not a bad translation.
Yup, you are right. there was a slip of tongue.
This is the time to learn from chinese and pakis, brazen it out.
have you ever seen them give an inch to anybody, accepting they are wrong on something.

deleted my aditya raj kaul post as well, was wrong assumption on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles