India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

doreamon

Country flag
So china is going to thrust down out throat another clash sooner than we can expect may come before the winter or may come in next summer . So Modi ji can't escape next time like today. Good now can we get those Ultra light artys please in quicker number :daru:
whats the delivery time frame as of now and how many m777 have been delivered ? Any idea?

captscooby81

Country flag
Looks like chinese FM waited patiently for Modi s all party meeting and then his speech and once he clarified no territory has been taken they dropped this galwan bomb now they will say galwan is our territory see even your PM didn't claim we occupied any of your territory . Did the chinese over smarted our EAM babus again ?

Chinese embassy in India
Release a statement/there version about Galwan valley incident
In this statement they Claim Galwan valley is located in Chinese side of LAC. View attachment 50669

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
if people come across various theories by experts on why CCP got spooked in the first place, do post those excerpts here for benefit of others.

China is backhole, we can only guess the causes based on effects we see.

ball by ball cricket commentary toh chalta rahega, keep an eye on the big picture.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let me imagine a fictional startegy opening move for IA first take out enemy position by Parq SF, then take out enemy infrastructure by air raiding of road and bridges may be using DRDO SAAW and sudarshan or spice and stake out enemy missile coverage if any exist, what do you think the First move according to your view would be ? Correct me if I am wrong.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
As long as the Chinese are inside our claim line and as long as LAC is not made the border.. Modi cannot say that Chinese hasn't come to our territory. From what he said.. it will only help the Chinese claims that our Indian soldiers went in their territory.
Tell me who apart from CPC propagandists are validating the claim of Chinese? you are looking at your own image and afraid.

Whole world stood with India and claimed that Chinese acted irresponsibly. Col. Santhosh Babu died because of chinese treachery and as PM said their sacrifices will not go in vain. China will know this when they come to the table regarding economic and strategic relations.

As our PM said, we will patrol like we did 3 months back and retrieve our lost territories during the congress regime.

Last edited:

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Chinks wanted to sabotage our strategic road construction to DBO when IA double down with high troop density ,they did the backstab but the bridge from galwan has been completed,there will be consequences for chinks,today news clips of MiG29 UPG & Apache Longbow should give hints to the wise ones that assets which are generally on punjab front are moved high north,chinks have also sabotaged their own economic surplus of $60 billion & the 93 agreement,revenge is best serve cold & chinks surely will get it but to give it you need to 15:1 numbers superiority & it takes time & in the meanwhile on economic &, diplomatic front you can decouple.China wants to de escalate as it cannot sustain it's long supply lines nor does he have many troops to spare, getting too emotional will cloud your mind if that regiment who's CO was ambushed can remain calm for the higher goal so can we.

Suhaan

Country flag
Tell me who apart from CPC propagandists are validating the claim of Chinese? you are looking at your own image and afraid.

Whole world stood with India and claimed that Chinese acted irresponsibly. Col. Santhosh Babu died because of chinese treachery and as PM said their sacrifices will not go in vain. China will know this when they come to the table regarding economic and strategic relations.

As our PM said, we will patrol like we did 3 months back and retrieve our lost territories in the congress regime.
Boss i really like your posts,your DP and your posts both are well in sync,i sometimes feel this is real Bahubali from Maheshmati posting here

Spindrift

Never saw you or any one say, if our SF had gone into PoK in 2016, they should have taken territory. Why did they come back by destroying few camps.
Well, if you search my posts in one of them I have stated that we should move the LOC west whenever there is an attack on our soldiers by Paki uniformed and or non-uniformed terrorists.

aerokan

Country flag
if people come across various theories by experts on why CCP got spooked in the first place, do post those excerpts here for benefit of others. China is backhole, we can only guess the causes based on effects we see.
No point reading those experts. They will only try to justify them reasonably like Chinese fear of India cutting down road 219 and to avoid India going to US and all that BullChina.

In short:

1. China suffers from massive inferiority complex after Nanking. They are unable to forget the shame. So they cover it up by aggression and try to prove to the world that they are master-material and not slaves which they are. Bully 101 mindset.
2. They are greedy for land. If they see a weakness anywhere or if the other party is too honest...they will manipulate them easily into accepting their version and use your word against you while grabbing like Modi's words now are going to be used against India in the future.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
MEA couldn't even draft a proper statement for Modi. They were caught red handed. Modi's statement contradicts S Jaishankar's and MEA's earlier statement.

Did Modi say No Chinese entrerd Indian Territory ??
He said "there is no Chinese on Indan territory" ....
Is not that true...
Indians had lost territory between Finger8 and Finger4 much much before he came to power...
You expect him to clean MMS/ Sonia dirt and why now ??

saketkr

Country flag
My reading of the situation says that war is coming. Xi Jinping will push the knife further in next few weeks. Our unpreparedness has been exposed and perhaps betrayed by most trusted friend/s. Modi might be right in biding whatever little time he could for our forces. No need to rush into a war if you are not prepared. Though one thing is bothering me...where is Mr. Doval? Though normally also he is invisible but under given circumstances his absence is very conspicuous!

ladder

Country flag
Well, if you search my posts in one of them I have stated that we should move the LOC west whenever there is an attack on our soldiers by Paki uniformed and or non-uniformed terrorists.
If wishes were horses.....

We would have fought on forums only. No blood would have been spilled.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chinks wanted to sabotage our strategic road construction to DBO when IA double down with high troop density ,they did the backstab but the bridge from galwan has been completed,there will be consequences for chinks,today news clips of MiG29 UPG & Apache Longbow should give hints to the wise ones that assets which are generally on punjab front are moved high north,chinks have also sabotaged their own economic surplus of $60 billion & the 93 agreement,revenge is best serve cold & chinks surely will get it but to give it you need to 15:1 numbers superiority & it takes time & in the meanwhile on economic &, diplomatic front you can decouple.China wants to de escalate as it cannot sustain it's long supply lines nor does he have many troops to spare, getting too emotional will cloud your mind if that regiment who's CO was ambushed can remain calm for the higher goal so can we.
That's why we need to go for a limited war with capturing key positions may be capturing some part of territory beyond LAC destroying chinese infrastructure to delay movement achieving air superiority by combing may be Jets and SAM and RT support and holdins positions to Force China for temporary cease fire for further talks.

doreamon

Country flag
Same thing told to me by someone who serve in iaf
If that is the case they r testing our limits . May be we r too preparing for a short war in near future away frm public eye .. That much sanity i can expect frm our strategic circle .

Knowitall

War will eventually happen so dont worry about Modi's speech.

China has come prepared for a war and it will happen.

Even if we dont retaliate it will happen.
This is what i feel we will have to fight eventually better do it now when the world is pissed of at china and start the war on our own terms.

Next time we might not have the benifit of thinking it out and maybe we will be thrown into the war unprepared better fight now and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles