India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
God save this country. Everyone taking about peace. Peace at the cost of indian land. Now even nepal start capturing land, who will save india. What the use of so much missiles, technology. End result india lost its land.
Pakistan is a fucking failed state & poor. Now imagine a pakistan which is stable & rich, its fucking scary.

Its scary because we fools are not able to handle them when they are a failed state. Every Indian political bastard is just playing his game for power, be it modi or rahul or any other idiot.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
:notsure: When did nepal capture our land ? .

This forum is goin into melt down over nepal :rofl:
In todays news...

Nepali Armed police..oops sorry I mean Indian patriortic police of nepalese origin removed border markings to prove their claim of Indian lands.

And in other news Nepalese Origin patriortic indian police dragged Indians ...yes biharis who some patriortic people think have lesser rights than nepalese..and killed them.

And they set up border posts too.

mokoman

Country flag
Sometimes really feel that the map shows by government is really the same on ground or public ko bewakuf banaya ja raha hai. God please save this country.
Obviously it is'nt , showed my mother actual area under our control recently and she was surprised .
Its a bit shocking i guess .

The head is smol . i personally like it , looks like we have a thicker neck .

mokoman

Country flag
In todays news...

Nepali Armed police..oops sorry I mean Indian patriortic police of nepalese origin removed border markings to prove their claim of Indian lands.

And in other news Nepalese Origin patriortic indian police dragged Indians ...yes biharis who some patriortic people think have lesser rights than nepalese..and killed them.

And they set up border posts too.
So i guess its a 3.5 front war . India is finished .

Luckly i brought my "Mandarin For Dummies" book on amazon.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
:notsure: When did nepal capture our land ? .

This forum is goin into melt down over nepal :rofl:
Nepalis are being encouraged to squat on no man's land.. 98 percent of Indo Nepal border is delineated and agreed upon... So, Nepal has to be careful here..
If situation gets out of hand, India could establish autonomous territories in the mades dominated region.. like Russia in Donbass ukraine..

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
So i guess its a 3.5 front war . India is finished .

Luckly i brought my "Mandarin For Dummies" book on amazon.
The thing is this forum doesnt understand why this is happening and some people are blindly favouring Nepalese over their own countrymen and claiming they are the biggest patriots the earth has seen and not knowing what it actually means.

The day article 370 was revoked this was bound to happen.

Pakistan feels threatened and went to Daddy China begging for help or Modi would conquer POK.

Daddy China thought something has to be done or it will loose Gwadar.

So China thought of teaching India a lesson next year in summer as August had come and a war could not be fought for long.

But Coronovirus came and China went into pressure.

So China has been not very agressive.

And needs another front opened on India verbally to justify what may now come.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Petulant teens have captured this thread
Yeah, Land gifting ,neheru says the same of any one opposing him, I'm sure.

Aapka kya rai hai? Humlog apna gand bhi bech de? Ya problem hai ki hum shor Kar rahe hai? Chupchap zameen nahi de rahe hai toh taqleef hai aapko? Ek kam kijiye, aap border mein shift ho jaiye. Phir jab Nepali police Aapke gharwalo ko ghasit ghasit k goli karega, tab jaake unke laasho se boliyega, "petulant teenager, why did you cry so loud when Nepalese were killing you, tut tut".

Jaymax61

The thing is this forum doesnt understand why this is happening and some people are blindly favouring Nepalese over their own countrymen and claiming they are the biggest patriots the earth has seen and not knowing what it actually means.

The day article 370 was revoked this was bound to happen.

Pakistan feels threatened and went to Daddy China begging for help or Modi would conquer POK.

Daddy China thought something has to be done or it will loose Gwadar.

So China thought of teaching India a lesson next year in summer as August had come and a war could not be fought for long.

But Coronovirus came and China went into pressure.

So China has been not very agressive.

And needs another front opened on India verbally to justify what may now come.
Agree with you on certain points.

China was alarmed on 370 since its long term goal threatens CPEC.
So China again falls back to its time honored tactic of LAC slicing to pressure India.

China cares for Pakistan as much as you care for disposable tissues. You spend money on them, bring them inside your house, store them nicely. But you wont hesistate twice to use 4-5 even 10 to wipe a spill and throw them out.

China is not looking for a war. It only wants India to back down from PoK. We will have a war ONLY if India wants to go to war.

Economically China is not in a position to fight. Militarily India can fight a limited war and hurt Chinese prestige. Diplomatically it will be a disaster.

rajesh agarawal

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Indian govt never distroy the issues or problem , it just carry on along with. Paloonge to woh palat ke ek na ek din maarenge. What the use of 3rd military powee in world, in top 5 economy. Kahi hum economy bnate bnate desh ka kho de.

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
Pakistan is a fucking failed state & poor. Now imagine a pakistan which is stable & rich, its fucking scary.

Its scary because we fools are not able to handle them when they are a failed state. Every Indian political bastard is just playing his game for power, be it modi or rahul or any other idiot.
Since every one has failed we at dfi would love to know your thoughts on how to handle them, Would you be kind enough to share a tiny bit of your infinite wisdom. Please enlighten us.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Agree with you on certain points.

China was alarmed on 370 since its long term goal threatens CPEC.
So China again falls back to its time honored tactic of LAC slicing to pressure India.

China is not looking for a war. It only wants India to back down from PoK. We will have a war ONLY if India wants to go to war.

Economically China is not in a position to fight. Militarily India can fight a limited war and hurt Chinese prestige. Diplomatically it will be a disaster.
Now or never..

China is in a very bad mess due to Coronavirus..So if we back down now we will never be able to reclaim pok ever.

so now it comes to the fact that is pok going to be a political issue or a stratergic one.

If it is a stratergic one then we should fight this war at any cost and win or defend our claims.

Till now we havent backed down.

Jaymax61

Now or never..

China is in a very bad mess due to Coronavirus..So if we back down now we will never be able to reclaim pok ever.

so now it comes to the fact that is pok going to be a political issue or a stratergic one.

If it is a stratergic one then we should fight this war at any cost and win or defend our claims.

Till now we havent backed down.
For us it is indeed now or never. Come November no one is sure if the fat idiot will win again. If the Democrats come back they will do everything they can to save Pakistan.

cereal killer

Country flag
Oh man looks like whole Subcontinent is about to declare war on India:scared1:. Good to see lanka joining the list as well Ravana's killing has still not yet been avenged yet after thousands of years. Ram Mandir is about to become no 1 target of Sri lankan Hydrogen bomb yukt ICBM:brahmos:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles