India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

garg_bharat

Country flag
China is moving s400 to Ladakh................
People s are crying in twitter....that balance shifted towards china..........hope iaf had its plan
Smart thing is to involve Americans (possibly Israel too) as how to defeat these systems.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Anyone for a moment thinking it will Air war in Ladakh needs a reality check.

That is probably one of the harshest places to fight air war.

And more importantly with both sides placing 10's of thousands of soldiers - virtually rules out an air way..
You don't need Aircrafts to wipe out soldiers sitting in a valley.

And if Chinese use Aircrafts, nothing stopping us from wiping out their men in the valley.

If the fight has reached the stage where both sides are using Aircrats, it would mean already tens of thousands in both sides are killed.

Bhadra

Country flag
I'm sure it's on the cards. US and Indian interests are aligned here, for the most part. Quad alliance does reflect that but I'm sure there's more happening than just that.
Any alliance with US has incredibly far reaching cosnequences, both negative and positive. One thing I think will happen is the intel in our theatre will not just be USA's but rather funneled through USA by five eyes as well.
Rather interesting to think about.
Intel...Intel...Intel ...
till what time India will keep crying for intel...
I think the three Service must dvelope their own joint Military Intelligence framework and start looking after external and internal military intelligence..

Enough of those book reading academician pen pusher Jassos babus... with so much resources at hand for Tibet they even fail there..
They can only predict outcome of elections and manipulate those in favor of family ... Nothing else.

What kind of military analyzers they have ??? why can not they themselves serve in the Army for about ten years , do all army courses and then qualify for undertaking military intelligence.

pankaj nema

Country flag

And more importantly with both sides placing 10's of thousands of soldiers - virtually rules out an air way..

And if Chinese use Aircrafts, nothing stopping us from wiping out their men in the valley.

If the fight has reached the stage where both sides are using Aircrats, it would mean already tens of thousands in both sides are killed.
On the contrary , Airforce is the Fastest way to Stop and Damage the enemy supply lines

With supply lines disruption , front line troops cannot be sustained for long

China' s aim is to destroy the DSDBO road that runs from North to South in Ladakh

This road is the biggest threat to them

If they send their soldiers to physically occupy it , they can be trapped and killed

So the next option is Artillery which in mountainous terrain can be inaccurate

So precision bombings is the best tool
To hurt your enemy convoys and infrastructure

Historian

India chose to be a democracy. Now is the time to align with other democratic countries in a true fashion. Indians MUST know that India is a democratic island in a sea of autocrats. India is surrounded by autocratic countries. So if India thinks it can go alone, that will be the MOST SERIOUS mistake.
India made the right decision choosing democracy. Americans respect India for being the world's largest democracy. It is a fact brought up whenever India is in the news. It is a good idea for the world's democracies to coalesce around common values, articulate them, and defend them against governments and organizations that push dictatorship and totalitarianism.

Since the end of World War II the United States has had the world's most powerful military but it still sought alliances in the form of NATO and the Five Eyes. Alliances are force multipliers. But like all relationships they require a lot of investment in time and energy. Allied armies must train together and standardize chains of command, communication, and supplies. Allied armies must learn to trust each other enough to fight alongside each other should the time come. It worked well with NATO. NATO came to America's aid after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2011. A strong, long-term alliance between India, Australia, Japan, and the United States would take a lot of work but have tremendous long-term benefits to all members.

Bhadra

Country flag

You mean India should take off all aircrafts from that battle zone and carry out aarati of aircraft in the hanger..
You mean let the IAF be LOB....
Valley is only Galwan.. leving troops in contact, the Chinese are spread in the valley over 40 km. Which Army in the world will present such a lucrative a target of themselves ..
Depsang is no valley .... it can be another Longewala.

Nor are Pengang Tso, Spangur Gap or Demchok valleys...
Go and thoko them there mercilessly...
Or they will thoko you out of shape.. even in hangers..

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
On the contrary , Airforce is the Fastest way to Stop and Damage the enemy supply lines

With supply lines disruption , front line troops cannot be sustained for long

China' s aim is to destroy the DSDBO road that runs from North to South in Ladakh

This road is the biggest threat to them

If they send their soldiers to physically occupy it , they can be trapped and killed

So the next option is Artillery which in mountainous terrain can be inaccurate

So precision bombings is the best tool
To hurt your enemy convoys and infrastructure
Don't disagree,

BUT

Fighting with Aircrafts happen in matter of minutes..
The side on defense does not know what the attackr intends.

if attacker wants to destroy Infra,
defender instead choses to wipe out soldiers in valley...

see where I am going.

Once the Aircrafts are in air and cross the border....it would be mayhem

Bhadra

Country flag
Ajai Shukla and company make a constant mistake (because of their brainwashed minds) that India has a choice.

I cannot comment on Nehru and I think it is wrong to comment because all the circumstances are not clear to anybody which led to a particular decision by Nehru.

Ajai Shukla is trying to be too smart.

These Indian fools are the reason of Chinese aggressiveness. China thinks it has a lot of supporters in India.
Ajay Shukla ko Congress Ki ticket Chahiye bhai ... why are you frustrating his plan..

garg_bharat

Country flag
I'm sure it's on the cards. US and Indian interests are aligned here, for the most part. Quad alliance does reflect that but I'm sure there's more happening than just that.
Any alliance with US has incredibly far reaching cosnequences, both negative and positive. One thing I think will happen is the intel in our theatre will not just be USA's but rather funneled through USA by five eyes as well.
Rather interesting to think about.
Nothing in the world is without consequences. The world is about give and take.

India needs to decide where it wants to see itself - as a democracy or an autocracy.

India lives in a mostly autocratic Asia. The democracies are in the West.

Land itself is a minor factor. Major factor is ideology.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
You mean India should take off all aircrafts from that battle zone and carry out aarati of aircraft in the hanger..
You mean let the IAF be LOB....
Valley is only Galwan.. leving troops in contact, the Chinese are spread in the valley over 40 km. Which Army in the world will present such a lucrative a target of themselves ..
Depsang is no valley .... it can be another Longewala.

Nor are Pengang Tso, Spangur Gap or Demchok valleys...
Go and thoko them there mercilessly...
Or they will thoko you out of shape.. even in hangers..
On the contrary,
Having those Air assets would mean they cant use theirs..

Like I said, the threshold for use of Aircrafts is very high.

The losses with tens of thousands placed on both sides would be catastrophic for both sides.

Not saying we whould have air assets there
It's like Nukes....

Indrajit

Country flag
Each politician is taking a decision based on circumstance.

This is the reason why I say criticizing Nehru for 1962 is wrong.

Modi is taking decisions based on circumstances now.

It is easy to criticize but how many people step up to take action. Results come from actions, not talk.

I fully support GOI's decisions in Kashmir. The blowback from China was expected. This is why a lot of things have been done under the radar.

You are too influenced by media who are perennially critical of this government because of either ideology or political affiliation.

Just be patient and let the government do it's job.
If you have noticed, I’m not overtly critical of any leader. I don’t carry ideological baggage and have usually defended many of our leaders who get undue criticism directed at them because someone doesn’t like their descendants or because everyone has 20/20 hindsight.

As far as the media influencing me, I would beg to differ. I have been harping on this point almost during all my time on this forum. I have no doubts that someone has been doing their job and many things would have been done, to use your words, under the radar. My point is that I have not seen the alacrity that is required and I’ll hold that view until I have evidence to the contrary.

doreamon

Country flag
China is moving s400 to Ladakh................
People s are crying in twitter....that balance shifted towards china..........hope iaf had its plan
it can detect 36 targets at the same time . we can fire 36 of the old missiles which might retire in few years at the same time along with abhyash drones and fire brahmosh in multiple numbers .. that cld work .. still there ll be also point defence weapons protecting s400.. with no time lag airforce has to fly and bomb it while s400 is busy . Or we have to airdrop special frontier force on a suicide mission.

Sehwag213

Country flag
Can someone start a new thread on 2 front war. Because the possibility of it happening is increasing

Bhadra

Country flag
On the contrary,
Having those Air assets would mean they cant use theirs..

Like I said, the threshold for use of Aircrafts is very high.

The losses with tens of thousands placed on both sides would be catastrophic for both sides.

Not saying we whould have air assets there
It's like Nukes....
Oh Yah... Using aircrafts is raising threshold...
And you want the threshold to be low ... then lowest is let the Army surrender and offer their arses to the Chinese.. if soldiers are meant to below threshold cannon fodders.... then the country might as well have no IAF..
We once let Arbas take our women to Bagdad. This time if it is Beijing so what... if we have people like you ... it is possible.
Do not propagate those third rate civilian ideas only practiced in India once upon a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles