India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Methinks that war is still sometime away - probably months not years. And this is the real shit.

This war cannot be avoided. Chini will not honour any commitment whatsoever. I am warning everybody. Do not expect to arrive a compromise with Chini.

How the war is fought is hard to say but I assure you result will be in India's favour.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Raising threshold .... did not you say that..
So how air force raises theshold ... because it flies in the sky >>>
Missile do not... UAV do not...
If we do not use IAF does that mean PLAF will not be used ? Is there any such pact between us ??

From where you bring such pearls of wisdom... all our aircraft will e destroyed on ground if there was someone to listen to you ...
read my posts again,
You are itching for an argument, I am not.

Any air assets used would mean soldiers in valley would be hit,
That by itself is a rise in threshold whether anyone likes it or not since thousands would be killed.

There is a difference between infantry fighting like we usually against Pakistan to using Air Assets and missiles.

That was the only point I am trying to make.

It was not about whether it's good or not...
It's about the fact that when China or India uses Air crafts, it means we are well and truly into full fledged war with enormous casualties on either side due to the nature of our posturing.

Bhadra

Country flag
we need USA for some time.
Time to disband our int agencies ?? If USA has to give us int on Chinese movement twords LAC and we have to get it confirmed from USA..

Nathan and planet lab D-Tis are ruling he roost... and completely dominating public discourse .. what are our jassos doing > Waiting for their turn to be appointed as DG ITBP ?? OR DG SSB...

Anandhu Krishna

Total BS. They were planning to pull troops way before lac got hot

this is from 2019.
Americans haven't changed, still strong on the BS. Hope decision makers will not buy into it.

Waanar

Country flag
On the contrary,
Having those Air assets would mean they cant use theirs..

Like I said, the threshold for use of Aircrafts is very high.

The losses with tens of thousands placed on both sides would be catastrophic for both sides.

Not saying we whould have air assets there
It's like Nukes....
Chinese don't stick to international boundary agreements and you're expecting them to stick to some tacit understanding of "threshold".
All that will happen by applying restrictive ROE is instead of preempting, we'll get preempted and speedy mobilization will waste precious time and resources.
We want to overwhelm if there is any conflict because a high body count as soon as a war starts will raise dissent in Beijing.

No restrictive ROEs if there's even a slight provocation.
Time to disband our int agencies ?? If USA has to give us int on Chinese movement twords LAC and we have to get it confirmed from USA..

Nathan and planet lab D-Tis are ruling he roost... and completely dominating public discourse .. what are our jassos doing > Waiting for their turn to be appointed as DG ITBP ?? OR DG SSB...
I see it more as a learning curve. Will probably force our organizations to actively look out on all borders instead of a myopic, tunnel vision on Pakistan.
Not to mention the cross training and experience they might get by CIA.

pankaj nema

Country flag

Army has identified 65 Points for Tighter Vigil

JBH22

No what I understand US intel has been incremental to our existing intel. But knowing Yankee they can give you wrong intel to satisfy their geopolitical goals. Confrontation with China is bound to happen as India will stand up its ground. The thing is when will it happen?
Personally without revamping MHA forces like BSF,ITBP and CRPF and acquisition of air defences plus new planes we should try to delay it as much as possible 😋😋

garg_bharat

Country flag
Total BS. They were planning to pull troops way before lac got hot

this is from 2019.
Americans haven't changed, still strong on the BS. Hope decision makers will not buy into it.
Enjoy the show man. Why are you spoiling it.

US is moving some troops to Poland which is far far away from India. But USA has now 3 carrier groups in the Pacific and one Carrier group in north Arabian sea.

USA can build up troops in Diego Garcia if it wants a show.

There is no smoke without fire.

Bhadra

Country flag
read my posts again,
You are itching for an argument, I am not.
When you started teaching the forum about threshold of aircrafts being higher you expected that no one will catch your bullshit.

Any air assets used would mean soldiers in valley would be hit,
That by itself is a rise in threshold whether anyone likes it or not since thousands would be killed.
Is that what you understand by CAS. What is FLOT or FEBA if one has to slaughter one's own troops. No troops in contact are provided CAS of any kind.
How do you say CAS will butcher own soldiers ?

There is a difference between infantry fighting like we usually against Pakistan to using Air Assets and missiles.
There is an aim and objective / purpose for application of military means. the weapons systems are employed accordingly. There is no logicof comaring LOC to present situation in Ladakh.

That was the only point I am trying to make.

It was not about whether it's good or not...
It's about the fact that when China or India uses Air crafts, it means we are well and truly into full fledged war with enormous casualties on either side due to the nature of our posturing.
If so required it would be used,
The present War is going to intense short but swift wherein maximum combat power will be brought to bear on the enemy.

Otherwise one will be LOB = Left out of battle. No air warrior would ever like that,

The Indian Hawk

Country flag
India on Thursday squarely blamed China for the standoff along the Line of Actual Control (LAC), saying Beijing had massed troops along the disputed frontier since May, violated a recent understanding to disengage in Ladakh’s Galwan Valley and disregarded all mutually agreed norms for border patrols.

India rejects as untenable Chinese claim on Ladakh’s Galwan valley

HawkisRight

Country flag
I remember Nitin Gokhale's guest Col. Dinny saying that Chinese buildup on heights of Finger 4 to 8 in Pangong Lake is not possible and Nitin supported that but within a couple of weeks Nathan Ruser posted updated images of numerous chinese postions on those same heights.

Nitin never aplogized for or admitted that huge goof up.

So I no longer trust him just like I do not trust Shukla. Both have agendas IMO.
The full sentence was it is impossible to sustain posts on those ridges
Sustain u omitted

Indibomber2

Country flag
POK is completely useless for India. I repeat again for your benefit, payoff is in Sindh where people will support Indian army.

Gilgit Baltistan is for some other day.

Don't worry about this disputed BS. If war is to be fought, fight it on your own terms.
To get Sindh or POK.. we will habe to wage a war.. I say take back Balochistan to Kailash, Dont spare Nepal and Bhutan as well.. don want Bangladesh as of now due to too many jihadis and overpopulated country.. :drool:

Floydian

Country flag

It's absolutely appalling to see this report! What's the point of having intelligence agencies, satellites and other stuff if we have to depend on a third country for intel inputs. Thanks to our rotten system, it seems like we hardly ever learn from the past.
I would be pleasantly surprised to know if the software-defined communication systems have been put for ALL OUR COMMS systems (not only IAF, if reports are true). I still remember watching a porki airforce guy saying in a video about how they were able to snoop into to our comma during the Feb17 skirmish as we didn't have any protected systems!! 🤬🤬

Last edited:

daya

Country flag
So we have to rely on USA for troops movement at LAC ? So what exactly are Indian satellites going?
Valid question, when we claim that our satellite can track objects having area less than 1 sq meter...

Bhadra

Country flag
If USA really want to help India . it should geve India =

AAMs - 500
Stingers - hand held - 500
Javalin missiles = min 10.000
M777 Guns = 500
Excalier rounds 10000
Strykers APCs - 300
Humvees - 1000
Apaches -50
Chinooks -50