India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianHawk

Country flag
the first one I can't verify but HARM missile is operational on many warplanes and
many ally warplanes. Also India may have something??

India developing radar-destroying Anti-Radiation Missile
NGARM dual pulse 100 km ++ range already tested on su30mki.

IndianHawk

Country flag
S300 was supposed to be state of the art and unbeatable but Israel has effectively countered S300 in Syria . They fly missions with F16 there .

I wonder how much of s400 effectiveness is marketing bullshit and how much is real .
Neither Pak nor china have any capability near Israel USA Level. So s400 will be massive headache for them.

It can be overwhelmed eventually but even that takes too many resources so that still complicates things for enemy.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
We hit them once in depsang, there were chinese casualties, but the build up is massive.
I personally am a firm believer in the first strike doctrine.
I mean seizing the initiative is absolutely imperative, more so in this case as the chinese logistics lines are long and ripe for interdiction.
And they have built ip very stupidly in narrow gorges and such stupidity must be punished.
And honestly, no one wants to die, and casualties due to stupid tactics will break the morale.

I actually find ourselves losing the advantage as the talks go on and the chinese are able to supply enough materials to the frontlines.

For depsang, we will hit them again. I am sure.
Sir would it be possible to tell us with what did we hit them ? Bullets, airstrikes, arty or stones ?

In all fairness, have you seen the names we give our armamants?
Why ? Whats wrong with samskritam names ? Do you want greek & latin names ? Are you a brown sahib ?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Sir would it be possible to tell us with what did we hit them ? Bullets, airstrikes, arty or stones ?

Why ? Whats wrong with samskritam names ? Do you want greek & latin names ? Are you a brown sahib ?
You misunderstand. The post was in reply to a post that said in a Hollywood movie, Indian nuclear codes were shown to be in Sanskrit. I meant that it's actually plausible because we do give Sanskrit names to our armaments.

On that topic, I would like more... nuanced names than rather Agni and Aakash. Something more flavorful. Names like Bramhastra or Varunastra are good because it harkens to specific mythological things. Names like Astra are not good because it just means weapon, sadly.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
S300 was supposed to be state of the art and unbeatable but Israel has effectively countered S300 in Syria . They fly missions with F16 there .

I wonder how much of s400 effectiveness is marketing bullshit and how much is real .
S-400 could not counter cruise missiles in Syria

After U.S. Strikes Syrian Air Base, Russians Ask: 'Where Were Our Vaunted Air Defense Systems?'

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Say anything but China ne kabhi itni beizzati nahi karai hogi jitni Doklam aur Galwan me India ke hathon karwai hai. Sale fattu aur girlie soldiers :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Koi aur govt hoti to Chinese ki jagah Indians ki fati padi hoti.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Hey so those pink structures are actually Indian Army base, ya fooled me as well. Nincompoops Analysts.
I think too much bandwidth being wasted to know whose tents they are. Chinese have already built road to reach upto the their end of LAC. India should try to build infrastructure/fortification across the river bed & possibly occupy some vantage points. I believe the fight broke out because PLA stopped river water (in that area) and for that IA even crossed deep in LAC to fight for our right to river water. So we already shown that we can go the extra mile here. Same thing happened in other area where PLA had started to construct camps in disputed part of LAC, IA broke those structures and build camp in some 14-15 days(According to Iyer Mitra).

This is long drawn fight, the timid rules of engagement with PLA are getting tightened/rectified. This has to backed by strong economy/military complex. Some setbacks may come and go, we should hold tight and grow thick skin. PLA wont be pushover like western stooges. They have very solid manufacturing/local military complex, one that cannot be ignored. US/India/Aus/Vietnam/Japs have to come come together and put this jinny back in to the bottle for time being. In a way I understand why revoking 370 and making J&K UT would have failed miserably if we had done it earlier without building minimal border infra in ladakh.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Why CII thinks India-China standoff a wake-up call for industry

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

samsaptaka

Country flag
Nokia is cashing in on the anti-China sentiment.

A little digging reveals that Nokia phones use Qualcomm APs fabricated by TSMC in Taiwan, DRAM and NAND flash by SK Hynix (Korea), batteries made in Vietnam, touchscreen by AU Optronics (Taiwan), and PCB placing along with the rest of the assembly in India. All the software development and testing happens in Finland (they only use a slightly tweaked base Android).

Nokia Finland is also a major 5G tech supplier for Indian networks.

View attachment 51280

The Anti-China sentiment is rapidly turning into an anti-china taboo. Indians are good at upholding their taboos.
Yup, that's why I recently brought my mother a nokia phone.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

IndianHawk

Country flag

For minor tactical gains on the ground, China has strategically lost India, says former Indian Ambassador to China
As if china ever valued India as a partner. Our foreign policy people have been so dumb about china it's unbelievable.

samsaptaka

Country flag
With multiple intrusions, why are we not acting ? Is that MeA babus have successfully arm twisted NaMo to prevent IA from firing the first shot ? The more we delay the more territory is nibbled away by these chinkie rats. Not firing the first shot means we are playing right into their hands ! I some how feel MeA babus have convinced PMO that they can negotiate their way out of this. And please don't tell me that NaMo is a gung ho war monger. Faar from it, he always gives peace a chance , much too much I feel ! Time to give that "free hand" to the IA which is always claimed by this govt ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles