India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

Country flag
I remember Nitin Gokhale's guest Col. Dinny saying that Chinese buildup on heights of Finger 4 to 8 in Pangong Lake is not possible and Nitin supported that but within a couple of weeks Nathan Ruser posted updated images of numerous chinese postions on those same heights.

Nitin never aplogized for or admitted that huge goof up.

So I no longer trust him just like I do not trust Shukla. Both have agendas IMO.

Prakshepak

Country flag
the audacity of their language, "we hope the Indian side meets the Chinese half way.." means we should surrender half of whats been occupied and draw new lac.
we won't leave even 1cm of our land..... period.

you guys can go and suck on bats balls. :rage: :rage:
It also could mean they have bitten more than they can chew let alone swallow and are now getting flustered.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
this is indeed a threat but i won't sweat on this. the effectiveness of s-400 is questioned in mountain areas like ladakh and himalaya
some possibilities NATO is using and doing to counter s-400:

MALD decoy drones could be fired. These are cheap drones that are designed to give a radar image of a bigger fighter

Anti radiation missiles harm type

Suicide drones

terrain hugging cruise missiles

salvo of decoys and missiles

jam electronically

EMP bomb to fry the system

railguns

Last edited:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Here my take on all of this.
From country point of view.

USA:They want India to be defeated here because then it will leave no choice for India but to side with them.
Hence, they will gain a valuable country against Chinese. Best possible scenario for them, India handing base for USA, lo and behold you have ready made and more profitable land available for base operations in Asia, rather than that DUSTY AND USELESS Afghanistan.
Russia does not want that and NINDA TURTLE might have said that.
Chinese have already thought that, so no care, they can go and help pakistan in pakistan useless dream, Why they don't want DEFEAT OF INDIA? I will come on that later.

Well, it's another matter of how USA will do another manoeuvring here for pakis.

One thing for sure PAKIS will certainly be happy.
Only loser will be PRIDE of India.

CHINA:Chinese want to show India that they are big guy here and want to say to India "don't nudge us or don't think we are now weak because of virus, so you can do whatever you want", Chinese fear most a USA base in India and will certainly in a limited war will never OCCUPY HUGE LAND of India because that will make their worst dream come true.
So, little nibbling of India is what they will do EVEN AFTER A LIMITED WAR, this just to show "Remember us", not bad for them.
Bad for us though.
If that LESSON FOR INDIA and LITTLE BIT OF LANDGRAB is achieved without a war VERY GOOD for them.
This then they will show to other Asian nations, it is ANOTHER PROBLEM FOR THEM THAT INDIA today is not letting them have that and even taking measures first to protect it's land.

That's why, we see them searching for that elusive so called PROPAGANDA victory.

War is not good for them because of fear of being seeing a USA soldier next time straight in LADAKH, they don't want it.

So, they are searching for that LESSON for India, it's another matter how India let it do.

INDIA: Aur bhugto INDIGENOUS ARMS INDUSTRY ko dustbin Mein dalke, dallal ko maja do aur Bharat ka maja lo.
India for it's whole history look like only produced kautilya like guy "WHO HAD THE VISION OF UNITING WHOLE OF INDIA and then KEEPING THAT INDIA RELEVANT IN WORLD STAGE"once after that “what is strategist? have Gandhi", and problem is EVEN IF THERE ARE STRATEGISTS OF BEST LEVEL they are not in PM position, yes A PM who has a vision for his country borders as well as India weapon industry.
Pehle khud to lo bhai.
Aaj pata chal raha hai VALUE of India own defence industry.

The current PM too have not came to understand that TODAY WORLD UNDERSTAND ak-47 and war diplomacy BETTER than PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS or SOFT POWER like YOGA or AYURVEDA or whatever more shit India can bring.

Yes, everybody will be happy with your country but Nobody will come to save you.

If India want to end this CHINESE intimidating for once and all, GO MAD FOR ONCE ON THEM because THIS IS THE PERFECT MOMENT FOR SHOWING that time to mess with India is now over.

Tell them that India can increase the threshold for ONCE and tell them this fighter planes or bombers CAN'T DESTROY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF SOLDIERS standing right there in ladakh.
No where in history it happened, so this joke of SOVIET COPY weapons, go and KEEP IT FOR PROPAGANDA only.

Use any mean to occupy our land that are taken since June and also arrange some face saver for CHINA so that rest nations will not grab the opportunity of Weak China.

PAKISTAN:You are dog, go and wiggle.

Last edited:

cereal killer

Country flag
well, SCS is getting out of US hands. I mean SCS is a front, though well-protected by the US Fleet, might (in all probability) get overruned confidently should the Chinese decide to invade Taiwan. Yes, US of course will give a thrashing they would never expect, but the cost will be aggravatingly high and will put US policymakers under a lot of domestic scrutiny.

On the other hand, if US cashes in on a Indo-Pak-China war, you know what happens? Pakistan gets erased from the world map completely......COMPLETELY. It's a front India won't hesitate to pulverize before taking China head-on. But what happens next is a complete game-plan by the US military.

The US's only significance in the IOR is the Diego Garcia. Most, not most but all the countries of Asia and SE Asia are SOVEREIGN, including Pakistan. That means a US base the likes of which exist in the Middle East and Europe are almost non-existent because sovereign nations treat such large bases of another established nation on their soils as humiliation and obviously don't take it kindly. Here in comes Pakistan.

Of all the good and bad in this world, whether done by the US or it's allies, one thing remained constant, and that's PAKISTAN. Afghanistan is a lost cause...... and it's strategic significance has reduced considerably for the US. But Pakistan still is and will be a CIA/US military hotspot. The location of Pakistan is such that if a faraway nation like the US is able to establish itself through it's bases there, it's presence will be enough to subdue the India-China front on the East and Middle East-Afghan front on the west. Pakistan, for fortunate or unfortunate reasons or otherwise, did not allow that to happen till now

Now, with Pakistan gone and the Indian front considerably weakened due to an Indo-China war, it becomes imperative that India would need outside help, preferably the US, to help rebuild its economy. US will only oblige if it's effectively given control of some/all of the Pakistani territories which India decimated earlier. They can even cite reasons/threat/coerce the future GoI then to consider their proposals of setting up their base/s there. Now, obvious effects of that will be their full-fledged establishment in Asia as a dominant bulwark against Russian "hegemony" and not to mention then that our nuclear programme is going to get easily scuttled/stolen/destroyed. Old habits die hard. Our entire security apparatus will be at grave risk, not only terrorism, but also our nuclear weapons programme and nuclear second-strike capabilities due to their snooping capabilities.

As for China, China will exist but without Tibet and/or Xinjiang. Their presence in Central Asia will be effectively nullified in any land war with India.

I can tell you if China goes against established global norms, it is forcing us to make an eternal enemy of them without any ANY reason. But, there will be nothing as a Limited War, it's going to be World War and a 3rd one already. So ultimate loser in the war.......BHARAT and no-one else. China will just break-up by itself. It won't matter to us anymore after a war with China, the "China" won't exist anyhow, we are not going to capture their lands and properties. But the ultimate winner, yes its the grand old USofA. They are right to cash in on a future third-party conflict just like they cashed in on others' weaknesses all though these years (beginning Cold War).

So, I think we must calm down a little and think through a little more. There's still time, but the future is bleak if China doesn't mend it's ways.
That's some real Nostradamus Sh**t right there. Killing two birds with one stone is what they ideally want. Neither India nor Chinese are that dumb to let that happen. I think we will be able to manage both Russia & US. At most CCP will fall apart in case they get defeated.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
first one is still science fiction and 2nd is still in experimental stages
the first one I can't verify but HARM missile is operational on many warplanes and
many ally warplanes. Also India may have something??

India developing radar-destroying Anti-Radiation Missile

Prakshepak

Country flag
That's some real Nostradamus Sh**t right there. Killing two birds with one stone is what they ideally want. Neither India nor Chinese are that dumb to let that happen. I think we will be able to manage both Russia & US. At most CCP will fall apart in case they get defeated.
If the CCP falls apart we need to atleast reclaim till Mt. Kailash, rest of it can be Tibet as a protectorate.. well I am dreaming, but 2020 has been crazy year.. so what goes.

Anandhu Krishna

But are we willing to face the Chinese? That is the question. The US has been asking us to not allow Huawei in 5 G but we have still allowed them in the trials. What use are we to the americans if we are not willing to align with their strategic interests.
align with their strategic interests.
Some times our strategic interests will be different and sometimes even against their interests. Like the N test or the port in Iran.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
the first one I can't verify but HARM missile is operational on many warplanes and
many ally warplanes. Also India may have something??

India developing radar-destroying Anti-Radiation Missile
something like
Novator KS-172?

mokoman

Country flag
some possibilities NATO is using and doing to counter s-400:

MALD decoy drones could be fired. These are cheap drones that are designed to give a radar image of a bigger fighter

Anti radiation missiles harm type

Suicide drones

terrain hugging cruise missiles

salvo of decoys and missiles

jam electronically

EMP bomb to fry the system

railguns
S300 was supposed to be state of the art and unbeatable but Israel has effectively countered S300 in Syria . They fly missions with F16 there .

I wonder how much of s400 effectiveness is marketing bullshit and how much is real .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles