India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Once again I am asking, why aren't we occupying equal amount of land on their side of LAC ?
Good question I presume you are talking about entire ladakh not some specific areas well instead about giving answer I would say that you search about Operation Badr during october war it will give you a revelant answer if you know about it then you already have some clue what I am talking about

Last edited:

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Never ever underestimate your enemy. They are buying time to find holes in our defenses. They were here to use PsyOps and diplomatic pressure with power projection. Seeing it fail, they will launch a pre-emptive strike first.
They have not changed their position or narrative. They could also be waiting for
Pakis to make another front active?? . chinese will have to be forced out negotiating with
them is a complete waste of time.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Sooooooh..

Do not ever say that ... Sekhar Gupta will wake up...
Next statement Pappu will make is that CDS actually have such a plan kept in the lockers.
Any party colluding with foreign powers to win election should be culled without mercy.

Modi should really consider creating such an organisation.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Never ever underestimate your enemy. They are buying time to find holes in our defenses. They were here to use PsyOps and diplomatic pressure with power projection. Seeing it fail, they will launch a pre-emptive strike first.
for pre-emptive strike you cannot give your enemy so much time to mobilize

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
I just don't get it. Those who have naughty neighbors such as S Korea, Taiwan, Israel. All have one thing in common. All are very advanced military. And we? :crazy: :crazy: Where are we anyway? Modiji is doing something. But once BJP Govt. changes all will the same. HAL projects will be stalled. OFB will get all the contracts, no matter how crappy their rifle is. And we will look upto foreign powers to sell some of their goods.:facepalm::daru:

Kumata

PLA is deploying more type-15 light tanks on the plateau. It's getting exciting.

Never knew that you folks are making these propoganda vids on Tiktok and spreading via youtube.. have reported to youtube... shud be off air soon..

and get some good actors....half of them looks like malnutritioned and with girly features...

and yes, include some original content... u r using diff camera angle for same ...

Thundering13th

Country flag
Longju—Located in the Upper Subansiri Division, it is opposite the Chinese military posts in Migyitun, Tibet. First armed clash (Aug 25, 1959) between PLA and 9 Assam Rifles took place here. Since then India did not reoccupy Longju and instead set up a post at Maja, 10 km south of Longju.

And where is Bisa Cane Bridge ??
Not quite sure where Bisa cane bridge is. A road was built till bidak few kilometers south of maja. May be its along the patrol routes ahead of Maja. I know of two post ahead of Taksing on the subansiri side. Ghore and cowshed post also Lung op. Lung is a chinese post as well so not sure but I saw few tenders floated by ITBP few years back for construction of MI room in Lung fwd post. A brigade was moved into this area after the raising of 56 inf div. Areas ahead of taksing witnesses a lot of transgressions from the PLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles