India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bose

Country flag
That is he whole problem..
90 per cent of Indian bridges specailly in border areas in class 40 - that is 40 ton bridge ..
Arjun is 68 ton...

So the story is - take my tank and change all bridges worth billions of dollars..
change raods, change vehicles to tow those tanks, change ARV, Change comat bridges, ..... if nothing works then General is chor... bloody lumpens..
Even the imported Russian T-72 will not be able to go over those class 40 bridges ...

Bhadra

Country flag
So today's flavour of the thread everybody is triumphant. The mood has changed. Let's hope descalation happens and we don't have to see picture of kids crying on their fathers body.
God Bless you...

Thundering13th

Country flag
Do not name formations...
The LC is not Maza but about ten km from Maza. Roads and bridges rare coming up ...
Wearlier Assam Rifles was there and they look like locals because half of them are Gorks and the other half used to be locals..

I pity ITBP.... imagine a constable from Tuticorin at Maza doing ille pille..
AR units were replaced by ITBP units since 2004 I think. Things have changed a lot now. When my father was posted there in the early 90s there was no road beyond siyum village. From there patrols used to march for months on LRP. Infra in Arunachal has been neglected severely but after modi came to power old pending projects are moving ahead. Better late than never.

bose

Country flag
With a little care it goes.... even all combat assault bridges are 45-50 to class
We should take little more care to build a class 50 bridges to carry heavier tanks and vehicles ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles