India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmitG

Country flag
Those piddi veterans are know congress stooges and danger to national security (e.g CCP paid journalist Ajai Shukla and Info leaker Thapar....and so on) and in the time of crises they support congress / anti - national narrative, Shame on Them! I'm proud of Gaurav Arya that he gave it back to these corrupt veterans of congress stable! For nationalists, Country comes first not Modi, BJP or any third grade sold out veteran! If any such veteran is found supporting CCP / Communists / Congress (stooge of CCP) then these so called veterans will be called out - named and shamed for the past acts, these shameless congress veterans can't hide behind their past service and take pot shots at the army and the nation. Period.
Thats neither here nor there, not if you are faking your credentials . That’s a disgrace to the uniform you once wore. I don’t have a high opinion of Shukla nor do I know much about Thapar but when someone goes about insulting people like Gen Panag who was a Northern commander himself, then that person is a jackass. Just because Gen Panag is now with AAP does not mean that his analysis of the situation is wrong. Most of what Gen Panag has said about the current situation has proved right. Just being a loudmouth docent make Arya a great analyst. Guys thumping their chest with hyper nationalism are a dime a dozen these days. If he was such a nationalist maybe he should have stayed in the army and served his country. Insulting people who gave a major part of their lives doing just that dosent make one a nationalist , in fact it makes him the exact opposite.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Are you following nehrulogy? Because I don't. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Country to the popular claim most of the 50 centers are state servants and according to a estimate around 5,00,000 are employed by the CCP to be their mouth piece and some even earn upto 1,000 us per month dollars by working as 50 centers and most of them work in the education fields again correct me if i am wrong

Last edited:

Bhadra

Country flag
Longju was lost in 1962. It was vacated without a major fight. We established our post at Maja/Maza few kilometers south of Longju after 1962 war.
Longju—Located in the Upper Subansiri Division, it is opposite the Chinese military posts in Migyitun, Tibet. First armed clash (Aug 25, 1959) between PLA and 9 Assam Rifles took place here. Since then India did not reoccupy Longju and instead set up a post at Maja, 10 km south of Longju.

And where is Bisa Cane Bridge ??

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Thats neither here nor there, not if you are faking your credentials . That’s a disgrace to the uniform you once wore. I don’t have a high opinion of Shukla nor do I know much about Thapar but when someone goes about insulting people like Gen Panag who was a Northern commander himself, then that person is a jackass. Just because Gen Panag is now with AAP does not mean that his analysis of the situation is wrong. Most of what Gen Panag has said about the current situation has proved right. Just being a loudmouth docent make Arya a great analyst. Guys thumping their chest with hyper nationalism are a dime a dozen these days. If he was such a nationalist maybe he should have stayed in the army and served his country. Insulting people who gave a major part of their lives doing just that dosent make one a nationalist , in fact it makes him the exact opposite.
If this is about to become a lengthy debate, take it to political thread..

use quote and respond in appropriate thread.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Chinese bomber approaches Taiwan in latest fly-by near island

DingDong

Country flag
Imagine. if the bridge collapses under a truck what will happen if Arjun tank is taken over these bridges..
From the looks of it, the bridge wasn't rated to bear such load (method of calculation of the capacity and tolerance of such construction is taught in first year engineering course).

Somebody decided to ignore the laws of physics and suffered the consequence.

Bhadra

Country flag
Longju—Located in the Upper Subansiri Division, it is opposite the Chinese military posts in Migyitun, Tibet. First armed clash (Aug 25, 1959) between PLA and 9 Assam Rifles took place here. Since then India did not reoccupy Longju and instead set up a post at Maja, 10 km south of Longju.

And where is Bisa Cane Bridge ??

Sehwag213

Country flag
Can someone inform, how many Chinese soldiers are there in ladakh ? Rough estimates?

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Can someone inform, how many Chinese soldiers are there in ladakh ? Rough estimates?
There are no accurate references but could be anywhere between 2,000 to 20,000 and as the conflict heatens could be more as of now there no accurate accounts, but I could be entirely be wrong take any estimates with a salt pinch

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Please prove Major Araya is using some fake credentials? If not, better not write brain farts. As you have admitted that Panang has joined AAP (a known party of dubious credentials and communists being its members) makes Panang fit target for criticism! Just because he is a veteran and supports a thug like Kejriwal who collects funds from various radical organizations siting in 'Kaneeda' makes Panag above criticism? Please take this logic somewhere else. If and when panang or any other such politically motivated Veteran is seen doing propaganda for AAP / CCP / Congress and their Bat munching paymasters, here Panang who has joined a political party will be criticized and called out for his lies. Call it Hyper Nationalism or Whatever, every such Veteran who goes against India will be exposed (not specific to Panang or CCP Comrade Ajai Shukla, Thapar etc etc)!

Last edited:

Bhadra

Country flag
Whatever Modi said was thought off by highly intellectual people. They did not come up with a random speech. Every word has been thought of carefully before being drafted. The tone in which Modi spoke was also the correct tone given the current situation. The speech was a very cautious one but well thought off. It was not the one like which would create josh.... But it was exactly the one needed for the current situation. Neither less nor more. If you think you wanted or expected more then I would like to say that you lack experience and you are childish. You have to know how to control your nerves under pressure. It was a very matured speech.
Na Na Na ....
Modi can not and should not have announced that wherever Chinese are as on that day is LAC ...
(Na Koi Ghussa Hai Na ayya hai)
PMO / MEA Babus must pay for that... someone has trapped Modi and has now presented a Fiat Accomplice to India ..
This is China loving leftist conspiracy ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles