India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Am not commenting on the video but on the self styled major Arya.The problem is that It seems that the so called Major is not even a major. Seems he left the Indian army after 5 years of service. It seems you need at least 6 years of service to become a major.He is all over the net insulting veterans and seniors with years of service in the army. Despicable.
Those piddi veterans are know congress stooges and danger to national security (e.g CCP paid journalist Ajai Shukla and Info leaker Thapar....and so on) and in the time of crises they support congress / anti - national narrative, Shame on Them! I'm proud of Gaurav Arya that he gave it back to these corrupt veterans of congress stable! For nationalists, Country comes first not Modi, BJP or any third grade sold out veteran! If any such veteran is found supporting CCP / Communists / Congress (stooge of CCP) then these so called veterans will be called out - named and shamed for the past acts, these shameless congress veterans can't hide behind their past service and take pot shots at the army and the nation. Period.

Bullet

Country flag
We are lacking the intellects whom we had long back. I see more childish behaviour. I think Yusuf Bhai, Kunal Bhai, Ray Sir and all other senior members who joined DFI at the very early stage understand what I am saying.
Not logical answer bro. Nehru was the first PM and senior most. As per your logic what he did for country was right. Be mature. You posted not such info which only senior DFIs can understand.

IndianHawk

Country flag
We are lacking the intellects whom we had long back. I see more childish behaviour. I think Yusuf Bhai, Kunal Bhai, Ray Sir and all other senior members who joined DFI at the very early stage understand what I am saying.
You expect a 900 page thread to be intellectually inclined?? Discussion information is moving simply too fast. Try another less active thread for any serious brainstorming.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Bhadra

Country flag
Guys a little bad news,
JUST IN :A Bridge collapsed in pithoragarh, UK ,when a Truck carrying heavy construction material to LAC was passing over it . Both Driver and helper reportedly seriously injured Sad News !!
Imagine. if the bridge collapses under a truck what will happen if Arjun tank is taken over these bridges..

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
50 cent army alert.:megusta:
Please give them a break after teaching long for a whole day they 50 centers are tired, well after all most of them are state servants they tend to be a mouth piece of CCP for extra income and almost large part of them are teachers correct me if I am wrong

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Please give them a break after teaching long for a whole day they 50 centers are tired, well after all most of them are state servants they tend to be a mouth piece of CCP for extra income and almost large part of them are teacher
Are you following nehrulogy? Because I don't. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Imagine. if the bridge collapses under a truck what will happen if Arjun tank is taken over these bridges..
:facepalm:

Just don't believe posts blindly , use own head and decide

Bridges are rated for tonnage , only bridges which are certified for tank movement of corresponding tonnage are used to move corresponding tanks

Only a fool will think of moving a tank weighing 50 tons over a bridge rated below 50 tons .

The bridge collapsed most probably because the total tonnage was more than the rated tonnage of the bridge . Also bridges need to be checked over a period of time for fatigue and deterioration and remedial measures undertaken or forbidden for usage except for light loads only .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles