India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Factually incorrect speech is a far cry from a mature one. Saying stuff like "no Chinese on Indian territory" then having to release a clarification the next day is a clear indicator of something going wrong.
Now, I know, Modi is infallible in your view and it's the fault of the crowd to have misinterpreted his speech to which I'd like to remind you- if your speech is confusing people, you're the one that's going the wrong way.

I also notice your constant jabs at experience.
What's your experience?
maybe true, what’s the point in undermining our own governance system, rather than fully focusing on the real invader who has been using the same salami slicing tactic quite successfully since 1959 and captured 36000 sq km.

As far as I am concerned we can’t have them have the last laugh and prove their point that democracy is a failed system. keep in mind Xi has not even made even on statement since.

garg_bharat

Country flag
pata nahi kab band karenge yeh bheek mangna . allah ka naam ke dedo sahab kuch Su30 dedo nahi toh Su27 dedo .bc nothing has changed in last 40 years :frusty:
When you are dependent on foreign countries for your most critical weapons, this is bound to happen.
There is no shame in asking for help. In fact NOT ASKING FOR help when you need it, is suicidal.

AmitG

Country flag
Good one!

Am not commenting on the video but on the self styled major Arya.The problem is that It seems that the so called Major is not even a major. Seems he left the Indian army after 5 years of service. It seems you need at least 6 years of service to become a major.He is all over the net insulting veterans and seniors with years of service in the army. Despicable.

Bhadra

Country flag
What will it take for you to use your brains and appreciate a summation? And not dissect everything based on your understanding (or rather, lack thereof)?

Please specify my saying ITBP was in Sikkim in 1994. Exactly.

PP 19- in Galwan valley? Were you aware that we patrolled till there? Please say yes .... :)
Hmmm... It was only after GOM recommendation on Kargil Committee report in 2004 that ITBP was made as "one force one border" agency for India China border. Before taht it was Assam Rifles.
You did say that Kuppup was threatened to be drawn back and ITBP threatened to be deployed there..

You were in JWG 1? Then do tell me the said officer's name.

What was the composition of the team led by the officer?
How did they prove they had been inside the PLA camp? When they went to prove presence of M11 in the area.

What was the out fit? What is the unique history of that outfit?

Where was it based?

Which formation was it under?

When did the said formation move down?
I do not think you know my good old heros Jassi or Bhuppi any way ?

Where was the Brigade HQ location of the Kupup Brigade?
I do not think you ever went to that lake and that mile stone location hugging the mountain slopes.

Oh bhai sahab, you are acting as if it is your farmhouse ... what can I say? If you have zero capability to understand stuff, then ask.

You certainly are a fit candidate for the Hamilton Saddle.
That saddle is no longer in use.

Just for curiosity, when was the HMG platoon discontinued from an infantry battalion?
As soon as it was introduced.

And do recollect the fact that tanks and mech inf equipment was mothballed and units ordered into valley when we did not have adequate funds to increase troop strength in valley with additional raisings. Itna to pata hai na?
Those buggers were running Real Estate agencies and needed a shake up.

Nah. You are the only genius, after Pravin Sawhney, who has operated there.
Where in Bonar? What is the importance of Gishat Nar? What is Kamkari? Why is Almora of importance when we speak of Sardari? What is the significance of Single Baihk? Why is Durmat of significance? What is the role of importance of Losar Complex? What is the significance? When was permanent occupancy of 3A complex near Razdhan undertaken? When was the OP track constructed? Where, from Z Gali is the traditional infiltration route?
Google Map loose motions.
And where is that road Lolab- Bandipura - Sopore ??

What is role of 8 Sector and where? Where is MARCOS located? Why is Garang important? What is the peculiarity of SPG?
I did travel with them anf that great Thamburaj from Manipur to Lolab in 1999 before going to Drass. I have some wall nut pieces in my house from Lolab.

Just because I do not discuss operational aspects as they do not need to be in public domain, nor do I specify the orbat, does not mean I do not know every nook and corner of the area between Keran and Dras.
You did open up like you had loose motions.

Seems there is a major issue here with certain folks. Some have a higher than mountain pay grade and access to GoI. And some act as if they know every damn thing .....
Army never uses that shitty word called Pay grade nor settles issue with that. At least I have never heard or seen that.

My dear Bhadra ji
I just do not speak about Orbats and Op details.

Thank you
Wilco sir. I just do not do that like you. I do throw weight by throwing names.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag

Unlike permanent members of the council, the non-permanent members do not have veto power. However, they have “collective right of veto” — any resolution of the UNSC has to be passed by at least seven non-permanent members even if all the permanent members support it.

There are 10 non permanent members. 7 votes are needed to pass a resolution. India has only 1 vote to oppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles