India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

anand108

Country flag
What is stopping MODI from putting all corrupt Congress leaders to jail ?
What is stopping Modi from mentioning about 1947-48 war and 1962 war in social studies text book
What is stopping Modi from renaming all the monuments and stadiums after Nehru family ?
What stooped Modi from removing 370?
What stopped Modi from building Ram Madir?
What stopped Modi from passing CAA?

Sabka Time Aayega re baba.....

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
What is stopping MODI from putting all corrupt Congress leaders to jail ?
What is stopping Modi from mentioning about 1947-48 war and 1962 war in social studies text book
What is stopping Modi from renaming all the monuments and stadiums after Nehru family ?
Start with the communists first congress party maybe too much of a stretch?

Flint

What will they talk, that hasn't been already talked?
When our stand is clear what they want to talk?
And Why did they break the condition of withdrwal agreed upon in previous talks?
So now, how will we trust any of their talk?
china won't leave pangong for free. hopefully modi has some leverage.

cereal killer

Country flag
Can you halt your nonstop Modi Puran for the time being..
Same thing is being done by pappyu and the associated liberandus..

When enemy is at the door, better be united rather than running saas-bahu type chronicles and counter claims.

Anatomy of GoI decision making would be done after the event and not during the conflict itself.
Dude you should see my posts prior to that what I said was both GOI & opposition need to be on the same page to counter Chinese propaganda & Info warfare. I myself believe time of statements is long gone but if you have to make statements make only pro India ones both opposition & GOI need to do that.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Can you halt your nonstop Modi Puran for the time being..
Same thing is being done by pappyu and the associated liberandus..

When enemy is at the door, better be united rather than running saas-bahu type chronicles and counter claims.

Anatomy of GoI decision making would be done after the event and not during the conflict itself.
Stop your nonsense talk. This is no modi puran. If don't like it don't read it and don't lecture me by using the word puran. Be careful while choosing your words. Talk childishly to kids and not with me and show your bossy attitude to someone else.

here2where

ninja turtle is in russia definitely not for shopping since its too late. possibly to request them to 'stay away' when dinner starts. we certainly are in a rather sticky situation with Russia-USA equation.
we need both , but we cannot have both at the table at the same time.

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
China is completely rattled at the thought of freedom given to Indian commanders. This has screwed up their calculations. This is Modis surgical strike.

But Indians to this editor:

GT/China is acting like some panicking, jealous girlfriend shooting 10 texts an hour. They are completely rattled by the Indian posters in their threads baying for their blood.

mokoman

Country flag
ninja turtle is in russia definitely not for shopping since its too late. possibly to request them to 'stay away' when dinner starts. we certainly are in a rather sticky situation with rus-us equation.
hmmmm. we must do katti with rus soon.
You may be right , Russia is getting shafted in Libya and Syria and will need China more . Maybe Kadi Ninja there is push them to center .

anand108

Country flag
ninja turtle is in russia definitely not for shopping since its too late. possibly to request them to 'stay away' when dinner starts. we certainly are in a rather sticky situation with rus-us equation.
Future Defence orders to Russia are dependent on how it behave now.

Chinese also claim half of Siberia.
Once India is sorted, China is bound to go after Russia in future.

Putin is in a pretty difficult dilemma...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
After Modi's speech Chinese made a claim to the whole Galwan Valley.
firstly CCP would have done it no mater what.
Secondly if they were so confident of their tactic, how come modi’s speech along with MEA and Chinese foreign ministry statements being deleted on weibo.

In my opinion only thing what is happening right now is “Sachin out hogaya, match gaya syndrome”. media has made us so used to sensationalism that people forgot about how test matches are played.

Waanar

Country flag
War mongering speech would have its own ill effects. Talking like a lion does not make one look like a lion. You lack experience that's why you are not satisfied by what you heard. There is a saying, "you will only know what is peace when a mosquito comes and sits on your testicles". Nothing more to say. If you talk like a lion and hit your testicles hard, you are the one who will suffer. Going soft or talking soft does not mean that you are weak. You will understand sooner or later. Modi is not a person who fights with words. He shows everything in action. Only empty vessels like raul vinci make more noise.....
Factually incorrect speech is a far cry from a mature one. Saying stuff like "no Chinese on Indian territory" then having to release a clarification the next day is a clear indicator of something going wrong.
Now, I know, Modi is infallible in your view and it's the fault of the crowd to have misinterpreted his speech to which I'd like to remind you- if your speech is confusing people, you're the one that's going the wrong way.

I also notice your constant jabs at experience.
What's your experience?

Agraj

Country flag
Love the 'ninda turtle' reference something to smile about. Rumour has it he will be negotiating s400 pre delivery if possible,spare for mig29,su 30, t90,possible lease of another akula class...let's be hopeful

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
We are lacking the intellects whom we had long back. I see more childish behaviour. I think Yusuf Bhai, Kunal Bhai, Ray Sir and all other senior members who joined DFI at the very early stage understand what I am saying.
Those days it was more of an closed community with a fraction of current members.
As members increases, so do trolling and low quality contents.

Where is Kunas Biswas these days btw?
Also RIP Brig. Ray.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Factually incorrect speech is a far cry from a mature one. Saying stuff like "no Chinese on Indian territory" then having to release a clarification the next day is a clear indicator of something going wrong.
Now, I know, Modi is infallible in your view and it's the fault of the crowd to have misinterpreted his speech to which I'd like to remind you- if your speech is confusing people, you're the one that's going the wrong way.

I also notice your constant jabs at experience.
What's your experience?
My father is a war veteran. My circle is also fauji circle. I meet so many high rank officials in my daily life. I hail from the place were our national hero Field Marshall General Manekshaw is from. I have visited him at his house in my childhood. Think it is more than enough. I don't like talking too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles