India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Good, carry on!
Sir I don't think it would make much difference, we aren't a authoritarian nation we can't Limit the Internet.
Any aspiring commie can relay information to the chinese if he wants to, whether it's posted here or not doesn't make a difference.

Agraj

Country flag
We wait for things to happen,then we retaliate. Abhi's comm to ground control was jammed. It took us a captive pilot,to realise to switch to secured comma.Now we have the best jam proof suite on our frontline fighters. I don't want another debacle from the Babu's before the chicom war. We ought to go prepared, a two front war is inevitable,the sooner we ramp up,plug the gaps the better

porky_kicker

Country flag
So China and Pakistan opposes it for nothing?
Google the power of veto of a non permanent member via a vis a permanent member . If I am wrong correct me .

Chinese and porkies if possible will even oppose membership of India in UN.
So it is irrelevant , it is a fools errand to see everything in the context of China and porkies .

sachincba

Country flag
I am waiting when the Chinese blink and attack us. And then I want them to be killed, in numbers they will remember for hundreds of years to come.
And if Pakistani play any role such as giving their airbases to Chinese or joining attacks, I want whole Pakistani army mixed with soil and their Navy and port in flames.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Guys calm down. First principle is to avoid war, not to fight one.

Second principle is to be well prepared if war cannot be avoided.

Third principle is to be generous to enemy, even in victory.

It is our soft power that will carry us through eventually - our spiritual and civilizational strength.

sachincba

Country flag

It is our soft power that will carry us through eventually - our spiritual and civilizational strength.
Waah kya baat kahi hai. Par larai k samay koi generosity nahi. Kaal bank tutenge dushman pe.

Akula

Country flag
Guys do you think government will allow development of A-6 after this? Asat was a surprise for all us maybe A-6 is also same.

Waanar

Country flag

First two points are understandable.

A little edit on the last one-

Third principle is to be vile, barbaric and horrifying to the enemy, especially in victory.

It is THAT which will carry us through eventually- the damage to their psyche and the loss of men.

Murder, pillage, destroy.
No mercy, no respite.

It's almost like we Indians have an inbuilt Geneva convention or something.
To hell with mercy. I want security for my kids when I have them, not theirs.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

garg_bharat

Country flag
:facepalm:

Aur kitna chudaienge hum log , 700 years is more than enough.

Bas karo bhai mahatmagiri
The way people are getting emotionally charged is not good. War specially between big powers can be highly destructive. There will be reverses and the losses can be pretty high.

This is the reason why people need to be reserved and patient.

Please read up a few books on second world war. USSR itself lost some 34 million soldiers and civilians in that war. Just soldiers lost was 5 million. It is not a pretty picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles